A Wanderer’s Handbook - The New ET Questionnaire
- Your Childhood
- Did you often think about, daydream, or fantasize about ETs, UFOs, and other worlds?
- Did you feel like ordinary things around you were somehow strange, like the human body, the color of the sky, trees and nature, human architecture, and adults?
- Did you ever feel as if your parents were not your real parents, that you had a missing brother or sister, or a home some place far away?
- Did you have magical dreams of flying, invisible spirit friends, or receiving special guidance and protection?
- Did you look up at the night sky with longing, and sometimes say: “Take me home … Why am I here?” or ask “Why am I so alone?”
- Are you kind, gentle, peaceful, and non-aggressive-not just sometimes, but almost always?
- Are you hurt, saddened, and confused by all the human evil and cruelty in the world?
- Do you feel that money, possessions, and a successful career are not really that important?
- Do you sometimes feel more comfortable with plants and animals than with people?
- Are you generally sensitive, considerate, generous, and concerned about others around you?
- Have you felt different, out-of-place, or somewhat alienated from human society all your life?
- Have you had dreams, visions, or sightings of UFOs that inspired real spiritual growth?
- Have you had dramatic dreams of Earth changes, geological and social upheaval, the end of the world, or future civilization?
- Are you logical, scientific, non-emotional, and somewhat confused by hot passion and desire?
- Have you had a clear and uplifting contact with benevolent, kind, and highly-evolved ETs?
- Are you interested in science fiction, epic fantasy, angels, high-technology, and world prophecy?
- Are you interested in Atlantis, Lemuria, channeling, pyramids, New Age ideas and UFOs?
- Are you interested in meditation, alternative healing, or bringing love and light to the world?
- Do you believe human society is ignorant of the spiritual truths that you know to be true?
- Do you have a strong sense of purpose and feel that your mission is to help Earth and humanity?
Scoring Your ET Identity
For each YES answer, give yourself 5 points and then total your score.
(For every “somewhat” answer, give yourself 3 points.)
100-75 points: In my view, you definitely are an ET soul, but perhaps you are not surprised!
75-25 points: You may or may not be a Star Person, and you need more reflection to know for sure.
25-00 points: You probably are not an ET soul, but why are you interested in these matters?