1) Moving into a better job that supports the expression of who you are, your passion or your mission, which are basically the same.
2) Greater financial abundance as you've never quite experienced before.
3) Most of your dreams come true and easily.
4) You attract a new mate/partner or you and your current partner have a relationship revolving around companionship with no issue related "hooks". You love, admire and adore each other for who you are with no dependencies.
5) As you further evolve, you re-unite with your "twin" who is a total reflection of you. Being together is like being with yourself and you feel a unity to Source as never before.
6) You don't seem to care much about anything and nothing seems to matter anymore. You have evolved out of the Old way of being of drama and emotions.
7) You have lost your interest in the "New Age" arena.
8) You KNOW that all your needs are met and will always be.
9) You no longer have the desire or need to make things happen, "to try" or "to fix" anything. You understand "allowing", "acceptance", "being" and "intent".
10) You can no longer relate to mental and analytical processes. You now relate to "feeling".
11) You no longer care what anyone thinks about you or anything else.
12) You understand that there is no right or wrong, good or bad, or black or white. Everything just IS.
13) You finally realize that there is no dark or light. The appearance of lack of light is simply to provide a contrast to spur us on to creating what really feels good. All energy is always going in the same direction, supporting the light.
14) You have lost your desire to read books or gather any more new information as you are now much more connected to Source and can gather it "directly" by being, feeling and "knowing."
15) Your health improves and/or you experience a miracle-like healing of a long standing physical ailment.
16) You crave a simplicity in all things and require and thrive on simple processes, simple desires and a very simple lifestyle.
17) You begin to experience a flow to life at a slow leisurely pace, where you need not do anything you do not really wish to. Everything falls into your lap. You experience much basking, savoring and gratitude for the simple things in life.
18) You only desire to do what is yours to do and no longer have a life full of mundane "responsibilities". When much releasing has been completed you are then left with a purified you