Lady of Light
July 31, 2012
I have been gathering random channeled bits of information for the past 6 months. These pieces of information, at this time, cannot be elaborated on as no further information is coming in on any of these subjects. So this leads me to present the information as it was given to me, and in no particular order. These things were important enough to come through to be shared with everyone, so that is what I am doing. I am no longer going to sit on them and wait for more to come on each subject.
I present to you the following messages:
1) It's all about YOUR beliefs. Beliefs ARE your reality, plain and simple. What you believe becomes true for you. Beliefs CAN be changed. A belief is that which is HELD. If you choose not to hold onto things such as beliefs, you can become free to the natural state of being. This is where memory ties in. Memory holds beliefs. Rid the memory, and the world is very much different. Memory holds fears in place as well. Do not believe everything you hear, read, or see. Your senses can be tricked into BELIEVING what is being sensed and therefore makes it reality. Take your reality into your own hands and create what you want of it, instead of what you believe of it.
2) When dealing with other people, it doesn't matter whether or not they accept you. It is you alone that makes the decision on how you deal with other people's comments and actions. As long as you accept YOU, then the words and thoughts of others shouldn't matter at all.
3) It doesn't matter what you are doing, whether you are into witchcraft, prayer, channeling, meditating, etc., etc,. You need to go with what feels right to you. There are many methods out there from many people, but not everything works for everyone. This is because we are all different. You must simply take from what others have done, and incorporate only what works for you into your task. If it doesn't feel right, then don't use/do it. Go with your instincts and you will be more successful in whatever you do.
4) As we move along with the "awakening", things are speeding up drastically. As more and more people snap out of the hypnotic trance that they have been in, they become aware of their surroundings, and are joining those who are on track to making this world what it needs to become. The powers that be are at odds and their power is crumbling. The more people who jump on that broken foundation, the faster it will crumble to the ground. Without knowing it, for a lot of these people, they are helping just by waking up and being aware that there is more going on out there than the eyes can see. Just simply by being aware, nothing more, just being aware, changes the plans of the power elite and sets the right things in motion to have our world back, and in a peaceful order in which no one rules over anyone else.
5) Nothing is what we think it is. Not even what we think is what things are even after breaking through what we thought.
6) Things like to be wanted. So if you just throw out stuff because you don't want it around you or because of the energy that is attached to it that you need to get rid of, you should donate as much as possible to those in need. It won't carry the same energy that you had attached to it, and gives it new life. It also makes these things feel wanted and therefore gives a new energy to them ridding them of any old energy. If you throw it all in the trash, the energy that you were getting rid of remains, and it becomes MORE negative because of the feelings of the things, because now they are not wanted. As often as possible, give away, don't send to the trash. Your things need to be wanted. Just because you don't want it, doesn't mean that no one wants it or can benefit from it. There are far too many things made in this world and we just simply trash what we don't want and replace with brand new, and that is simply wrong, especially when the old stuff still has life to it.
7) To WANT to be alive is the FEAR to be dead. It is selfish to WANT anything; that includes life. Now, don't misinterpret what's being said here. Although selfish, it is not necessarily wrong. The only thing wrong is that it all matters. In an enlightened world, there is no fear of death or wish for life because you KNOW that you ARE and all IS. Want is fear, and fear is our greatest downfall, spiritually. Physically, however, fear can help us in different situations where we would otherwise be hurt or dead, or someone else hurt or dead. But, spiritually, none of that matters because you KNOW that you ARE and all IS.
8) True royalty is not how we would think of it. We are taught that royalty is those of a special bloodline, when in reality, those of a particular bloodline simply put themselves in power and told everyone else that they are indeed "royalty". We are ALL “true royalty”.
9) The feel of the people of a country and a country in general differs even though the people live side by side and if the government border wasn't there, they would be the same people. But because of that made up border, they become different in frequency as a general population and this is done partially because of how others view them thereby putting the frequency upon them, and also by their own governments with the way they control the people and the land and all the rules placed upon them.
10) Alzheimer's and Dementia are forms of inter-dimensional and time travel. The body is stuck here, while the "mind" goes elsewhere throughout time and space, even if still here on earth. The "soul" does not detach from the body, therefore still controlling it, while the "mind" is gone elsewhere.
11) Religion teaches us to rely upon someone else, a savior. Be your own savior, stop relying on someone else to save you from what may or may not come your way. It is a trap in which you will never get out of until you rely solely on yourself to be your own "savior" or "hero". Don't sit back and wait for someone else to come through for you, you need to get out there and do it for yourself whenever possible. Even if you don't believe you can do it, you should try, you might surprise yourself. This all comes down to fear.
There is a story that demonstrates this point quite nicely. Some of you have heard it before.
By waiting for others and expecting more than what is given, you tend to miss the opportunities given to help yourself. Waiting for someone to save you is one of the worst things we can do for ourselves, especially if we are trying to better ourselves as a peaceful people."It had been raining for days and days, and a terrible flood had come over the land. The waters rose so high that one man was forced to climb onto the roof of his house to avoid the floodwaters, faithfully praying to God to save him.
As the waters rose higher and higher, a man in a rowboat appeared, and told him to get in. “No,” replied the man on the roof. “I have faith in the Lord, the Lord will save me.” So the man in the rowboat went away. The man on the roof prayed for God to save him.
The waters rose higher and higher, and suddenly a speedboat appeared. “Climb in!” shouted a man in the boat. “No,” replied the man on the roof. “I have faith in the Lord; the Lord will save me.” So the man in the speedboat went away. The man on the roof prayed even harder, knowing that God would save him.
The waters continued to rise. A helicopter appeared and over the loudspeaker, the pilot announced he would lower a rope to the man on the roof. “No,” replied the man on the roof. “I have faith in the Lord, the Lord will save me.” So the helicopter went away. The man on the roof prayed again for God to save him, steadfast in his faith.
The waters rose higher and higher, and eventually they rose so high that the man on the roof was washed away, and alas, the poor man drowned.
Upon arriving in heaven, the man marched straight over to God. “Heavenly Father,” he said, “I had faith in you, I prayed to you to save me, and yet you did nothing. Why?” God gave him a puzzled look, and replied “I sent you two boats and a helicopter, what more did you expect than that?”
12) Walk-ins are like the matrix with the bad guys (the computers) jumping into the most convenient place (body) at the time of need.
13) Interpreting Dreams:
Only YOU can interpret your own dreams (unless of course it was a vision meant for someone else). Interpretations for dreams are general and give many different reasons for what a certain thing happening may mean. In order to interpret properly, you must take into account all of the things in the dream. You cannot just take ONE thing from the dream and interpret it and determine that that is what the entire dream meant. It doesn't work that way. Dream interpretations will vary from person to person, that is why when you see all the meanings for "falling" for example, it will come up with a plethora of options for the meaning. You must take what else was in that dream to know if any of those meanings for "falling" are appropriate for the rest of the dream make-up.
14) Sleeping and Waking:
Your body and mind work best when you follow a natural sleep/wake pattern. That meaning, if your body needs to sleep, than you should (if you can) sleep. If you wake up and you can no longer sleep, no matter how much or little sleep you've had, you should be up. You should NEVER (if possible) wake yourself before your body is ready to be awake. Your body knows what's best for it and you should listen. You will be a much healthier person for it.
15) "There’s nothing more complicated than perception."
Our perception tells us what is real and what is not, but our perception does not take into account all possibilities.
16) If you don't know you're being held captive, can you ever be free? You can't. You will never be free if you don't know that you're not. By knowing, it is the first step to being.
17) The reason for crying is to release your naturally made saline solution through your sinuses to clean them out. This is why the saline sinus rinses work so well. Sinus rinses were designed to allow mass amounts of saline (which is naturally produced by the body) to be flushed through the sinuses to clear them out. Our tears are our body's natural way of doing this. Crying is healthy and you will find that the people who cry the most have the least sinus problems (headaches, etc.).
18) Why does it feel so good to moan when you're in pain?
It's a resonance that we are reaching for our own personal frequency, that's why we all sound different when we moan. The frequencies that need to be reached, the sounds used are altered to get to just the right one for that particular body at that particular time. Your own harmonic frequency that only you can achieve is the one that can heal you and make you feel so much better; better than anything else could possibly make you feel.
19) There IS a war going on. It's a war against our minds, and within our minds. We are being used against ourselves and we don't even know the complexity of it all. We accept things and don't question.
20) The places that house the most darkness are the places that are the most lit. Cities packed in with lit-up buildings all aglow, are more full of darkness than places tucked away in the middle of nowhere, such as a cabin in the woods.
21) It’s about doing what's right for the greater good, not about people's feelings and how they will react.
22) The Multiverse (multi-dimensional, many planes of existence (levels), etc.):
There are so many levels of existence that it is almost incomprehensible. There are worlds within worlds. Our world is one of those worlds within worlds. There are multi-dimensional states that co-exist in the same space but at different levels of frequency. This is why we see "ghosts" and "phantoms" etc. These are merely beings that are in another “dimension” or frequency and we cannot always see or hear or sense them.
23) There are always alien landings; the general public doesn't ever get to hear about them.
24) Paranoia leads to confusion and leaves you trapped. As people are waking up out of their hypnotic spells, they tend to look at everything as a conspiracy no matter what it is. Some people are fanatical about it and are overly paranoid. There is no need to become paranoid over things that are happening to us all out there. Paranoia causes you to be confused, and when you get confused, you are no better off than when you were asleep.
25) You're not BORN family, you BECOME family. You are born a complete stranger. It is how those around you treat you that determines who is family and who is not.