Biggest ufo recorded on video!!

SUNGAZER

Yeah, I saw this. To me it looks to be CGI. I don't believe the validity of it.

That's exactly what I thought when I first watched it. Has to be graphical. My first thought was "that looks like the ship they used on Independence Day".

All of the ships in that video are EXACTLY the same ship, most likely pasted in, claiming to be seen in different points in time. I don't believe for a second that the one from the 60s is even remotely real. Well, i don't believe ANY of them are real.

IF by chance, there is ANY validity to ANY of these 3 IDENTICAL mothership looking craft, then there are our own military.

BUT, I guarantee, this is a HOAX!

Denise

The video is to low quality to decide whether it's real or not, but I don't think it looks real, some about the way it moves just doesn't seem real to me.

SUNGAZER

I'm telling you, it looks like the ship they used in Independence Day, with Will Smith! It can't be real. It HAS to be CGI.

As for the low quality, this is how they always do it, low quality, so you can't disprove it easily.

Denise

The problem is with all the CGI out, there is no way to know if any videos in the last 20 years are actually real, the only ones you know for sure are real are ones from before CGI was available. They would've had to fake it in other ways. So I call this one fake only because there's no way to know for sure.