New UFO sighting in New Zealand

2loserel3

UFO Sighting over New Zealand – 23rd Sep 2012 | The latest UFO Sightings, UFO Videos, Paranormal and UFO News | UFO Sightings

I'll admit that I'm on the fence about UFO's however, I'm open-minded enough to give them the benefit of a doubt. I just don't see why if you have the technology to go anywhere you want to in the Universe, you would choose to come here. I don't think that we're all alone the Universe is too vast for that but still why us. I'm a sky watcher, I see chem-trails but never seen a UFO, maybe that's my problem. I'm sure I'd be a big-time believer if I saw one, but I don't discount the stories, as they are numerous. Anyway interesting video.

So, anyway what's your best UFO story? Under what conditions did you see one?

Last edited:

SUNGAZER

I'm also iffy on a lot of the UFO sightings myself. However, in the strictest definition of "UFO" IS Unidentified Flying Object, so there are many things that are in fact UFOs, but as for alien craft, god only knows. I don't believe there are as many "alien craft" as are taken for what a Ufo is.

I do however like to watch some of these videos to see if there have been edits to add things in, or make things look like something is there that is not. This one, i don't know what it is, but it looks like a reflection or lens flare or something to me. It doesn't look added in, so it's there, but WHAT it is, who knows. If it is something out of this world, then it's a great find.

2loserel3

Thank you. I don't know what everything is, either. Sometimes you can kinda make a judgment through the video and sometimes you can't. It is entertaining though and sometimes very well done. That makes you suspicious though, and you're right with the definition, if you can't tell what it is it is unidentified.

There are awful lot folks that do believe. I guess I would too, if I saw one up close and personal.