Strange But True: Alien Contact Through Dreams

Thread: Strange But True: Alien Contact Through Dreams

Tags: dream, dreams, extraterrestrials, out of body, out-of-body experience, psychic
  1. Lady of Light's Avatar

    Lady of Light said:

    Strange But True: Alien Contact Through Dreams

    I know this seems really strange, especially for those that don't believe in such a thing, but I believe I have been contacted by aliens through my dreams. Being psychic, I can differentiate between visions, out of body experiences (OBEs), dreams, etc. I have been contacted on numerous occasions by different beings. The first time I remember this happening was probably about a year ago. I can only give a description of them because they said they couldn't tell me at that time who they are. The were the size of children and were all of pale skin and no hair and they all wore light blue body suits. As they were leaving, I asked them if they could hear me if I called out to them or used my thoughts to contact them and they said yes. The only other thing, and probably the most important thing I can say about them is, they give off the most Loving and Comfortable feeling I have EVER felt in my life. I know they are around (when I am awake) based on this feeling alone.

    Anyone who wishes to comment on this may call me a nutjob, but I don't care. This story needs to be told; I've been holding on to it for too long.

    If anyone else has had similar experiences, please, post here and let everyone know.
    Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you.
     
  2. Lady of Light's Avatar

    Lady of Light said:

    Re: Strange But True: Alien Contact Through Dreams

    giraphe had contacted me via PM with this message:

    Quote Originally Posted by giraphe
    hello lady of light, i saw your post and i know its from along time ago but i saw similarity in your experience compared to mine. ive been having obe's and lucid dreams since i was around the age of 13. i started getting interested in this subject and started practicing astral projection. As i went down this road of enlightenment, i attracted the experience of DMT. i smoke it and it stays with me still,,,,, just that feeling of the dmt trip. i start to fade away from this area of dreams and expansion and kinda got busy with life...... and then something happened. It happened last night and i woke up this morning to find similar experiences on the web. i dont remember much because when i woke up the dream faded... but the dream was this... i was in a strange dark scenery.. (not going to describe very much ) but the important part was i was surrounded by these humanoid beings with strange eyes... and one of them was female. The way the projected their voice was very strange.... and the female said come here and we put both of our hands together and then i felt it..... this is why i needed to message you. it was the most strangest feeling i have ever felt. sooo different....... And it startled me and woke me up, and them i had all the deffinitions and ideas on how they contacted me and why they did. i gotta goooo but i can explain more if you are interested.
    Our conversation went as follows:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady of Light
    Hi giraphe,

    Yes, I would love to hear more about this experience, and I'm sure others would as well. You can go ahead and post under my experience if you wish, because it IS along the same line (through what seems like dream). I do believe that others would benefit from hearing about your experience.


    Lady of Light
    Quote Originally Posted by giraphe
    sorry i had to go to school when i was sending you that message haha but before i went to bed that night... i was talking to my self about contact. i told my self that i need gradual contact because if an alien just came up and said whats up id freak out... so i fell asleep and i had that dream with the touching of the aliens hands. but i forgot to mention that after i felt that feeling (which is indescribable, weird.....) it woke me up in my dream. and it turned in to a vivid projection. i was there. and i started freaking out because i was touching this aliens hands and i had this vibration surging through my body... it was crazy... so i became lucid and then the projection started to fade away because of me being startled by that crazy ass feeling. i woke up in my bed.. but i was still like in contact with her... she was like putting deffinitions and ideas in my head. she explained how its ok, theres no need to fear, they just wanted to make contact and that what i felt was the difference in conciousness. i felt the difference between us.. i also had this idea in my mind that once we made contact and i felt it, they will always be there now... it was very strange and i was wondering if your contacts in your dreams have increased? because this just happened last night, and i regret feeling freightened, she explained it all to me without words... its sooo strange. i want to make contact again
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady of Light
    If you could post this in the forum, where it's open to the public, we can discuss more there.

    No, I would say that the dream contact has not increased, however, I feel them around me quite often. It's quite a special feeling when they are around, so I know it is them.

    Let's get this information out so others can read it too!


    Lady of Light
    Quote Originally Posted by giraphe
    ok why dont you make a post of our conversation, im sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady of Light
    Nothing to be sorry about. I just feel others can benefit from hearing about your experience, that's all.


    Lady of Light

    I thought many others could benefit from this experience, so I'm sure giraphe will be sure to share more!
    Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you.
     
  3. Dan's Avatar

    Dan said:

    Re: Strange But True: Alien Contact Through Dreams

    Hello lady of light, I don't know if I'm too late to reply since the post was from 2011 but I hope you read this.
    I don't know much about these experiences but I have been going through them quite a lot, every time I find myself on the verge of falling asleep I tend to lose movement through out my entire body yet I'm very conscious of what's going on, I can't tell if I'm asleep or awake because of the feeling of being unable to move.
    But during these experiences I have visions, just recently I believe I saw someone or something that could have been a grey knowing they have large heads and big eyes. I tried to wake myself by blinking but as I felt like I was blinking It was still there. Call me crazy or whatever but I'm just sharing what I've been going through and I thought I'd share this with you. I don't think much about extraterrestrials but I do believe we're not the only living beings out here. I have more to share if you would like to hear.
     
  4. Lady of Light's Avatar

    Lady of Light said:

    Re: Strange But True: Alien Contact Through Dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Hello lady of light, I don't know if I'm too late to reply since the post was from 2011 but I hope you read this.
    I don't know much about these experiences but I have been going through them quite a lot, every time I find myself on the verge of falling asleep I tend to lose movement through out my entire body yet I'm very conscious of what's going on, I can't tell if I'm asleep or awake because of the feeling of being unable to move.
    But during these experiences I have visions, just recently I believe I saw someone or something that could have been a grey knowing they have large heads and big eyes. I tried to wake myself by blinking but as I felt like I was blinking It was still there. Call me crazy or whatever but I'm just sharing what I've been going through and I thought I'd share this with you. I don't think much about extraterrestrials but I do believe we're not the only living beings out here. I have more to share if you would like to hear.
    It's never too late to reply to these things. I leave this open so that others can come and share their own experiences with such so we can get a discussion going on the topic.

    Your experience is not unusual, or uncommon. From the sound of it, you have been going into a 'sleep paralysis', and that is why you cannot move. Being aware in this state is important because you can, from there, consciously affect what is there. You most likely DID see a 'grey'. There are many beings within the realm in which you entered upon entering the sleep paralysis stage.

    Although your experience happened in a different way than my own, they still both (yours and mine) took place in the same place, so therefore can be said to have taken place in a dream.

    For more information on dream-states I refer you over to my channel about this which can be found here:
    Death, Dreaming, Astral Projection, Out-Of-Body And Near-Death: How To Remain In Complete Control Wherever You Find Yourself - Lady Of Light - May 23 2012
    It's important to understand WHERE you are when this is happening in order to gain more insight into it and to be able to move further along with potential contact.

    I would absolutely love to hear more about your story if you are willing to share it here. I want people to be aware that these things do indeed happen and that they are not alone by any means in having it happen to them. This is why I shared MY story.

    Thank you for posting!

    Lady of Light
    Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you.
     
  5. Dan's Avatar

    Dan said:

    Re: Strange But True: Alien Contact Through Dreams

    Thanks for sharing your other thread!
    I read it and I wasn't sure what astral travel was until I read it and I'm glad I found your info knowing I'm not the only one that goes through this
    Not only have I been going through sleep paralysis as you say but also astral travel
    Let me start off with my first encounter when I was about 12 or 13 years of age
    I slept with my brothers when we were younger in bunk beds, I slept on the bottom one and my brother on the top
    I believe it was around 3am when I woke from my sleep (note at this time being young I had no idea about other beings) and for some reason as I was opening my eyes I thought I saw a man holding me down, but as I gained clear vision I saw this being with green skin tone and huge black eyes
    Just sniffing me and inhaling deeply, everyone tells me It was just a dream but I can't help it to believe it was real because I felt him holding me down and feeling his breath.
    As I got a bit older I made mistakes in life and I believe I've been punished somehow, going through bad experiences in life and paranormal experiences
    But as years went by I've made up for those mistakes and had more faith in god, love and light
    The most amazing experience I've ever had so far was when I tried contacting the good through telepathy, trying to get my message out there
    And believe it or not one night( 2 days after my message) I believe they tried contacting me but I was afraid because this was the first time it ever happened to me, here's what happened
    As I fell asleep I thought I had woken up, I had full conscious and I was in bed when I felt like something was pulling me, not physically but spiritually what I mean by that is I felt like I was flying from my room to my kitchen where I stopped. I remember seeing something, I can't remember what it looked like but it had me scared and I felt like these beings sent me back to my body and whats so amazing about this experience is that these beings made me see my dog whom I love very much and I felt happy, the happiest I've ever been, I felt myself laughing so hard with joy and as soon as I reached my body I woke up, not being scared but amazed. About two weeks after I heard a voice in my head, very clear but the voice sounded as if it were muffled. I only got to hear them say "These voices" as if they were explaining telepathy

    As time goes by I feel like I have to do something with these beings, I feel like I have to help somehow
    I'm sorry if i'm writing too much but I just had to share this with someone else
     
  6. Lady of Light's Avatar

    Lady of Light said:

    Re: Strange But True: Alien Contact Through Dreams

    You're not writing too much at all.

    Everything that you "thought" you experienced, you DID. And that is the biggest thing that people need to understand. These things ARE real. Experiences like this are too often dismissed.

    It's best to share these things because it is the best way to deal with these experiences and to try to gain an understanding of such. A lot of people are afraid to come out into the open with their experiences for fear of being ridiculed, and they need to know that there are people out there that experience it too and they are not "dreaming" or "imagining" these things.

    There are too many people out there that share similar experiences that will not come forward until it is widely accepted as “normal”. The only way to show those people that this IS in fact “normal” is to get the message out there, and to share as many stories as possible from as many people as possible.

    I am very happy you have come to share your experiences here, and you can share as much or as little as you please. This is what my forum is about. Yes, there are many topics on here, but this type of thing is my focus. To bring these sorts of things out into the public view and to make them known to be commonplace, as well as to help others through their experiences is my goal.

    So, don’t EVER feel like you are writing too much and hold yourself back. If you want to, or need to, say something, if you feel the need to share, you go right ahead and don’t hold back.

    Now I’m rambling, lol.

    THANK YOU, for sharing. I (and I’m sure others too) really do appreciate it!

    Lady of Light
    Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you.
     
  7. Girl with a clue's Avatar

    Girl with a clue said:

    Re: Strange But True: Alien Contact Through Dreams

    Hi! I have been experiencing strange things recently and I need to tell someone. I have been experiencing sleep paralysis for a few years now and until reading this thread, I was unaware that it was connected to my dreams about aliens. The first time I had a sleep paralysis episode, I was about 14 or 15 and I remember feeling peaceful and calm. I was so relaxed that I almost forgot about it. I didn't experience it again for a couple of years and the next time I did experienced it, it was more extreme. I remember being frightened and feeling an evil presence in the top corner of my bed room. For the next few months, it continue to happen and it scared me; I didn't understand what was going on. I did some research and found out it was sleep paralysis. I was too afraid to experiment with it like people on the Internet were doing so I tried to fight it. However, the episodes continued to get worse. It started happening almost every night. During that time I remembering waking up in the middle of the night and seeing an alien almost nose to nose to me. He was small, almost the size of a child. I remember not being afraid, which is strange because something like that should have certainly frightened me. I have always felt as though it wasn't a dream. He didn't say anything to me, we just stared at each other until I eventually fell back to sleep. I don't know how but I just feel as though it was a male and he was REAL. I even joked with my little brother a few days later saying, "an alien visited me the other night." Looking back, I am surprised by myself that I wasn't afraid. I am a bit of a wuss haha so that is unusual for me. Around that time I also had an outer body experience or whatever it's called. I fell asleep on my couch one night and felt sleep paralysis coming. I tried to fight it but could not. I felt my body vibrating more than usual an I felt first the trunk of my body jerk from my body then my limbs. I jerked upward so fast, that I fell over the back of the couch. I was floating and it was extremely hard for me to keep my balance. I finally contained myself and flew around the couch and saw myself laying on the couch asleep. It was odd. I kinda floated/walked around my house some, until a man that I didn't know busted in my door. He was extremely aggressive and his eyes were animal like. He chased me to my hallway and tackled me to the ground and held me there. He then whispered in my ear, "I want you to know how it feels to be held on the ground." I'm not sure what this meant but it terrified me. He lie with his hands holding my hands down and his knees pushing in my stomach. We were right in front of my dad's bedroom and I screamed for him. He came out of his room and directly pointed a gun at the man's head. I woke up with the gun shot ringing in my ears and my risks hurting. The strange thing is that in my dream my dad looked asleep, almost as if he were sleep walking, and the next day when I told him about it, he looked at me like i was a ghost. I asked what was wrong and he told me he had a dream that my ex boyfriend was attacking me and he had no choice but to shot him in the head. It is almost like my spirit was calling out to him and he responded. That whole episode was traumatizing to me. I was too afraid to go to sleep at night and I felt violated. Well anyway, that was almost exactly a year from now and I eventually found a way to control these episodes and I thought it was over with until about a few weeks ago. I have been experiencing sleep paralysis again and a few nights ago, I had a terrifying dream. I had a dream that I was at my mothers house and an alien was trying to break in. This alien was not like the first. He was tall and his head was still large but shape slightly different. In my dream, I was terrified but my family was not. I knew he was coming after me. He eventually busted through the wood that covered the window and said something that I can't remember and shot me with some type of gun the was not human made. Everything instantly went black and my body instantly shot down. I knew I was dead. Then I woke up.
     
  8. Lady of Light's Avatar

    Lady of Light said:

    Re: Strange But True: Alien Contact Through Dreams

    First, thank you for sharing your story. Second, know that you are not alone. Although I have not experienced any sleep paralysis I know people who have. 2 of my aunts, and 1 of which had many many times and I believe she still does.

    I have to go right now, but I'll be back tomorrow to talk some more about this. I just want you to know that you are NOT alone!!
    Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you.
     
  9. Lady of Light's Avatar

    Lady of Light said:

    Re: Strange But True: Alien Contact Through Dreams

    Hi, Girl with a clue.

    To the "dreams" and out of body, those aspects can absolutely be controlled, and SHOULD be, as much as possible. I would imagine, the sleep paralysis can be controlled as well in much the same way. From what I've heard of the paralysis from everyone who has told me is the common factor of FEAR. I'm sure if that fear can be not allowed, then whoever is causing it will not be able to cause the paralysis anymore. I have not experienced such, so I honestly don't know what it's like first-hand.

    As to the alien with the beam, I would venture to say that you may well have been abducted. I was listening to an old Art Bell show yesterday and there were a few people who stated the same thing, and feel that they were in fact abducted. So, anything is possible.

    Take notes as to when this stuff happens. Try to keep as much detail as possible. And get control whenever possible and keep that control.

    If you haven't already read it, I suggest reading this:
    Death, Dreaming, Astral Projection, Out-Of-Body And Near-Death: How To Remain In Complete Control Wherever You Find Yourself - Lady Of Light - May 23 2012
    It may help on that subject.

    I will relay a story of one of my aunts (mentioned above) who experienced (and may still be experiencing from time to time) sleep paralysis. My aunt was staying with me to help watch my parents' house while they were away for a few days. All 3 nights, she claimed she was being held down by a man in the bed she was sleeping in. At the time, I didn't think much of it. I knew she wasn't lying about what she felt, but I didn't understand it so I blew it off. This was 12 years ago. Since that time, she had told me of multiple times where this would happen in her own home. Naturally, everyone thought she was nuts. I didn't think she was crazy, but really, I didn't know what to make of it. Our house was always haunted and there were natural "gateways", 3 of them, within the house at different spots. Those nights there, the bed she was in was between 2 of those gateways and abutting on one of them. So, I figured maybe it was a ghost. My family has always been sensitive to these things, so when you attract entities to you, it's hard to know WHAT is going on. To say I was scared would be an understatement. (I've since learned to drop that fear and although sometimes get freaked out, I'm not scared by any of it anymore.)

    I'm not sure if that story helps any, of even if it makes sense. As I type and speak these days, I feel that I trail on and don't make my points, but I hope that it helps to know it's common.

    My other aunt had a dark entity come after her as she was paralyzed in her bed. That happened about 3 years ago.

    The only time I have had contact that I am aware of is with the aliens mentioned above, which are the child-like ones who give off the oh-so-comforting loving feeling. These are the ones who I can FEEL come around me from time to time, but I have only seen them in a dream. I have had other dreams of seeing ships, but nothing negative.

    I encourage EVERYONE who has had any kind of experience like the above to share their stories. It helps everyone, especially those who think they are alone and those who don't know what to do about it. We need to help bring to light what's going on out there and show that this type of thing is real.
    Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you.
     
  10. kotn's Avatar

    kotn said:

    Re: Strange But True: Alien Contact Through Dreams

    I have too many to even begin to recount here, or anywhere but into a big, fat book but I feel it's vital to reiterate in the strongest terms that you simply must not allow yourself to feel nor experience fear with these things. There is nothing to fear. Change your mindset. Fear is something that really only holds back intelligent observation and the potential understanding that would result. I can tell you that once you achieve a fair degree of control over the fear response, you will also have control over events to a great extent. Energy reacts to energy. Your thoughts are the cause that creates the effect in a very literal sense.

    You can also utilize this new-found understanding in your daily life. It all works the same way. Dreams, sleep, wakefulness, meditation, and all the rest are all really just different states of existence. There are more than you might imagine. If you could understand that, you would lose a whole lot of fear - all of it, in fact. There is simply nothing to fear at all.
    Dare to fail.