Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 18 of 84 First ... 816171819202868 ... Last
Results 171 to 180 of 838

Thread: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

  1. #171

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    "I have repeatedly said to you to shut up about me and I will no longer post but you can't seem to do so. The other item I have expressed in regard to the term "shut up" has been in the arena of the science. Why do you think that the PRC got peeved at you? You lied to them. You had nothing to give them even though you portrayed yourself as knowledgeable in your Fathers' work. You don't know so therefore you shouldn't be giving the impression that you know for you detract from the science and relegate it to the fringe where as no one in academia or industry will even look at it seriously.

    Hey Mikado. The science has never been my area of expertise. Its fellas LIKE YOU who are supposed to carry forward. Of course in your instance you have nothing but sour words and condemnations of OTHER peoples actions. You did not follow through and now others are going forward where you failed. Thats not my problem and not my concern.

    No one is " relegating the science of T. Townsend Brown to obsurity just because second grade engineers can not see their way through the challenges of it.

    You have no standing in the science of all of this Mikado. So your words don't either.

    I trust in what is going on out there. I should have trusted others before I trusted you but I accept that mistake. Linda

  2. #172

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Nice twist to imply that I am a pedophiliac which nothing could be further from the truth.

    Interesting that you would THINK thats what I was implying. I just asked the question of why you constantly saw me in that way. Interesting that you would translate into what you have above. Thats YOUR doing. Linda

  3. #173
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    I understand that Zorgon is advertising for Trolls. He apparently needs more dissention and misinformation churning over there to keep his membership engaged. I would suggest that Mikado apply because he seems to consider himself an expert in the workings of the place.

    As for here? I will go with what my friends in Texas say of this Mikado kind of individual
    " All hat and no cows." Linda
    Do you mean Ms Brewer who was Morgan's secretary? That friend in Texas?

    Mikado

  4. #174
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    You can't decide. First you say that I always say the same thing over and over and now you say I keep saying stories.

    I don't know what a plonker is but I believe I have been insulted, however, here are some quotes for you to ponder:

    “You speak an infinite deal of nothing.”

    And then there is this one that applies to you and Linda:

    “She (He)...can talk brillantly upon any subject provided she (he) knows nothing about it.”

    Chatter away.

    Mikado

    "You can't decide"
    There is no decision to make.....saying same things....stories.
    hobbit

  5. #175
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    "I have repeatedly said to you to shut up about me and I will no longer post but you can't seem to do so. The other item I have expressed in regard to the term "shut up" has been in the arena of the science. Why do you think that the PRC got peeved at you? You lied to them. You had nothing to give them even though you portrayed yourself as knowledgeable in your Fathers' work. You don't know so therefore you shouldn't be giving the impression that you know for you detract from the science and relegate it to the fringe where as no one in academia or industry will even look at it seriously.

    Hey Mikado. The science has never been my area of expertise. Its fellas LIKE YOU who are supposed to carry forward. Of course in your instance you have nothing but sour words and condemnations of OTHER peoples actions. You did not follow through and now others are going forward where you failed. Thats not my problem and not my concern.

    No one is " relegating the science of T. Townsend Brown to obsurity just because second grade engineers can not see their way through the challenges of it.

    You have no standing in the science of all of this Mikado. So your words don't either.

    I trust in what is going on out there. I should have trusted others before I trusted you but I accept that mistake. Linda
    Again, you must be "frazzled" for no one can interpret what is the quote and what isn't.

    That's right, I have failed. In fact, you are correct and as you said - "...fallen flat on my face."

    However, I do like the statement above - "relegating the science of T. Townsend Brown to obsurity just because second grade engineers can not see their way through the challenges of it."

    Who is the quote from?

    Mikado

  6. #176
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Nice twist to imply that I am a pedophiliac which nothing could be further from the truth.

    Interesting that you would THINK thats what I was implying. I just asked the question of why you constantly saw me in that way. Interesting that you would translate into what you have above. Thats YOUR doing. Linda
    No Linda, I was first made aware of your answer by an email. Then I received the second email. So, others took it to mean exactly what I said. But look how long it took me to respond to you so apparently, it wasn't that important or high on my "to do" list.

    Mikado

  7. #177

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Anything you say, Sweetheart. Linda

  8. #178
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Plonker,
    If the cap fits...wear it.

    hobbit

  9. #179

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    I am so glad that I can leave the Utubes to you Hobbit. I know that it must be very appropriate here! Linda

  10. #180
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Anything you say, Sweetheart. Linda
    Geez, another sign of affection. Since I now know that Plonker is an affectionate term, you have confirmed it with this post.

    Sweetheart to you to and remember.....keep your pantyhose on!

    Mikado

Page 18 of 84 First ... 816171819202868 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation
    By Lady of Light in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 12:24 PM
  2. It's a comet, it's a planet x, but is it really a brown dwarf?
    By Unhypnotized in forum Planet X / Nibiru / Brown Dwarf / Elenin
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 13th, 2011, 02:02 AM
  3. Doomsday & Brown Dwarf Star
    By Unhypnotized in forum Coast to Coast AM
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 21st, 2011, 02:01 PM
  4. Gordon Brown praises NEW WORLD ORDER
    By Unhypnotized in forum NWO (New World Order) / Globalization
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 19th, 2010, 11:22 PM
  5. The lost symbol - dan brown
    By Unhypnotized in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 4th, 2009, 04:33 AM

Tags for this Thread