Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 43 of 84 First ... 33414243444553 ... Last
Results 421 to 430 of 838

Thread: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

  1. #421

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    It is not a waste of time to have empathy for someone when one recognizes pain in another, and you have pain.

    As to the Hut, you will have the ability to respond to anything that may be posted. I will not take away your ability for rebuttal as you did to me on the Token for no reason whatsoever.

    By not doing what you request, who am I protecting? Your right and ability to rebut? Or perhaps myself? Or both?

    Mikado
    Ha! answering a question with a question. Thats familiar.
    I don't need you to keep me on the Hut so that I can " excercise my right" there. You and Kim own and operate the HUTand I have no interest in ever being there. I have asked you to remove my name from the membership. What exactly was your answer? Smoke and mirrors. Linda

  2. #422
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    The only evident item is that two of your main characters and not who you claimed they were, by their own mouths spoken upon several eardrums.

    Trust requires speaking truth between friends, remember that. As I said somewhere on this forum, I really do fell empathy towards you, I hope you find the peace you are looking for but sometimes, the truth is not what we expect and disappointment is reaped.

    Mikado
    Who?? says they are not who Linda says they were???
    To the best of My recollections Linda has NEVER revealed who certain ficticious charecters were based on.
    Anyone who is or has been in the proffesion/s those ficticious persons were said to have been in, will surely never divuluge to any living sould who they actually are, or were, or were thought to be.
    They may not even know themselves , as most of their memories may be cleared out.
    You really have gotten Your knickers in a right old twist relative to things not been black or white and as You reason they should be.

    What do You want??? an advert in the front page of the Washington Times declaring who and what they were??
    Maybe THAT is exactly what YOU have been angling after all along??
    hobbit

  3. #423

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    Who?? says they are not who Linda says they were???
    To the best of My recollections Linda has NEVER revealed who certain ficticious charecters were based on.
    Anyone who is or has been in the proffesion/s those ficticious persons were said to have been in, will surely never divuluge to any living sould who they actually are, or were, or were thought to be.
    They may not even know themselves , as most of their memories may be cleared out.
    You really have gotten Your knickers in a right old twist relative to things not been black or white and as You reason they should be.

    What do You want??? an advert in the front page of the Washington Times declaring who and what they were??
    Maybe THAT is exactly what YOU have been angling after all along??
    hobbit
    Thats precisely the situation Hobbit. And if Mikado states that he senses pain in me its because it is true. It hurts when someone I once had such high hopes and regard for ( as you did Hobbit) turns out to be someone who has ALWAYS been on the other side of the fence with a hidden agenda. His entire actions here and elsewhere have been to uncover the persons I am sworn to protect.

    Its a sadness but it is a reality that I have learned to accept and deal with. Mikado is not the person we took him as being, by his own admission, and its something that I doubt can ever be changed. Linda

  4. #424
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado
    By not doing what you request, who am I protecting? Your right and ability to rebut? Or perhaps myself? Or both?
    Ha! answering a question with a question. Thats familiar.
    I don't need you to keep me on the Hut so that I can " excercise my right" there. You and Kim own and operate the HUTand I have no interest in ever being there. I have asked you to remove my name from the membership. What exactly was your answer? Smoke and mirrors. Linda
    Answering with a question? You need to reread what I wrote, no, your too arrogant, let me copy:

    As to the Hut, you will have the ability to respond to anything that may be posted. I will not take away your ability for rebuttal as you did to me on the Token for no reason whatsoever.

    That was the answer, the questions were rhetorical only for you never answer questions put forth and when you do, they are either fabrications, twisted truth or a combination of both.

    Mikado

  5. #425
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Thats precisely the situation Hobbit. And if Mikado states that he senses pain in me its because it is true. It hurts when someone I once had such high hopes and regard for ( as you did Hobbit) turns out to be someone who has ALWAYS been on the other side of the fence with a hidden agenda. His entire actions here and elsewhere have been to uncover the persons I am sworn to protect.

    Its a sadness but it is a reality that I have learned to accept and deal with. Mikado is not the person we took him as being, by his own admission, and its something that I doubt can ever be changed. Linda

    YYAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNN.....

    Let's see. I am where I have always been. When you got up and walked to the other side of the fence, my dear, that does not qualify for you to say that I am on the other side as if I moved there....you moved when I discovered the truth.

    As to any admission that I made...prove it. What is it that I admitted to?

    Secondly, as to change, I know you won't for that would be admitting to the public which would be contrary to all you have put out there.

    You continue to prove my point and that is what is truly sad.

    My empathy is not abated.

    Mikado

  6. #426
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    Who?? says they are not who Linda says they were???
    To the best of My recollections Linda has NEVER revealed who certain ficticious charecters were based on.
    Anyone who is or has been in the proffesion/s those ficticious persons were said to have been in, will surely never divuluge to any living sould who they actually are, or were, or were thought to be.
    They may not even know themselves , as most of their memories may be cleared out.
    You really have gotten Your knickers in a right old twist relative to things not been black or white and as You reason they should be.

    What do You want??? an advert in the front page of the Washington Times declaring who and what they were??
    Maybe THAT is exactly what YOU have been angling after all along??
    hobbit
    Hobbit,

    You need to read the book "Defying Gravity". The person Paul called "Morgan" was identified as a student at Great Valley High School. That student was identified by Linda and was subsequently located by me. From that point, he eventually was introduced to certain individuals and they all found it in incredulous that this man was Morgan which when asked by several, he denied and at times, most emphatically.

    Secondly, in a room in Las Vegas in March of 2008, Linda presented to those present a photo of twigsnapper and a subsequent name which did turn out to be real.

    I don't recall you ever being present at any of these times, I must have missed you.

    Mikado

  7. #427

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    Answering with a question? You need to reread what I wrote, no, your too arrogant, let me copy:

    As to the Hut, you will have the ability to respond to anything that may be posted. I will not take away your ability for rebuttal as you did to me on the Token for no reason whatsoever.

    That was the answer, the questions were rhetorical only for you never answer questions put forth and when you do, they are either fabrications, twisted truth or a combination of both.

    Mikado
    No Mikado. That is not an answer. The question was... why is my name still held captive on the ttownsendbrown.com site ( THE HUT) when I have asked for it to be removed several times.
    All your palavering here has NOTHING to do with the answer to that question.

    Perhaps I should put it this way. What right does a website have to maintain a membership on that website when a member has demanded it to be removed. Perhaps there is a legal situation that I am not aware of.... but it only seems fair that when a person wants that name removed.... that wish should be respected.

    Thats the only thing that we are talking about here Mikado. But that doesn't fit your agenda.

    Linda

  8. #428

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    YYAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNN.....

    Let's see. I am where I have always been. When you got up and walked to the other side of the fence, my dear, that does not qualify for you to say that I am on the other side as if I moved there....you moved when I discovered the truth.

    As to any admission that I made...prove it. What is it that I admitted to?

    Secondly, as to change, I know you won't for that would be admitting to the public which would be contrary to all you have put out there.

    You continue to prove my point and that is what is truly sad.

    My empathy is not abated.

    Mikado
    Lets see. You say that you have been where you have always been? Where is that Mikado. No one here knows your real name even.... or knows what you look like. You hurl insults and then hide behind the mask.

    When you say that you " found" that person from my highschool. Think harder. Perhaps he is the one who uncovered you..... not the other way around. Maskless. Standing in your tick infested field. It doesn't matter Mikado if the other world knows who you are or not....... He and I do. Linda

  9. #429
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    I could swear to god the both you fight like Bill and Hilary Clinton.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  10. #430

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    hahahaha... thats funny IanChris.... but how would YOU know how Bill and Hilary fight "Like"?

    I imagine that from their past they have had a few spats... but look at the situation.... A wife who discovers that her husband has been playing games under a desk with a White House Intern?... and there is a blue dress in somebodys posession with his DNA all over it.... so no matter what dear " Bill " had to say about the particulars....( It all depends on what ones definition of " Is" is... remember that.) Hilary had him pretty much dead to rights.

    Anyway.....seems that the world has forgiven Bill because everyone loves a sexy scoundrel it seems and the man is no slouch..... and Hllary is putting in her time and will be a major force in US politics in the future.. So.... Do they fight? I dunno.

    Perhaps they both want to be back in the White House again??...... Whats the expression about " odd bedfellows?" <g>
    .

    So I am having a hard time seeing how there is a real correlation between Mikado and me and Bill and Hillary..... unless thats just all that you could think of saying here?

    Linda

Page 43 of 84 First ... 33414243444553 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation
    By Lady of Light in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 12:24 PM
  2. It's a comet, it's a planet x, but is it really a brown dwarf?
    By Unhypnotized in forum Planet X / Nibiru / Brown Dwarf / Elenin
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 13th, 2011, 02:02 AM
  3. Doomsday & Brown Dwarf Star
    By Unhypnotized in forum Coast to Coast AM
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 21st, 2011, 02:01 PM
  4. Gordon Brown praises NEW WORLD ORDER
    By Unhypnotized in forum NWO (New World Order) / Globalization
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 19th, 2010, 11:22 PM
  5. The lost symbol - dan brown
    By Unhypnotized in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 4th, 2009, 04:33 AM

Tags for this Thread