Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 44 of 84 First ... 34424344454654 ... Last
Results 431 to 440 of 838

Thread: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

  1. #431
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Take it as a compliment .... Actually, Hilary and I go way back ... don't you remember? She sold me her soul and I got three for the price of one.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  2. #432

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Well IanChris... thats ONE was to get yourself a threesome!

    Linda

  3. #433
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Lets see. You say that you have been where you have always been? Where is that Mikado. No one here knows your real name even.... or knows what you look like. You hurl insults and then hide behind the mask.

    When you say that you " found" that person from my highschool. Think harder. Perhaps he is the one who uncovered you..... not the other way around. Maskless. Standing in your tick infested field. It doesn't matter Mikado if the other world knows who you are or not....... He and I do. Linda
    I hurl insults? I could but why? I merely correct/rebut statements you make. Those with eyes can see that I only answer you and you are the one who cannot just shut up.

    Tick infected? That would be all of the tri-state area so the next time you come to Pennsylvania, maybe you would want to rethink coming here, however, your little "dig" shows who the petty one is.

    And he didn't find me, I found him and you know it, he knows it. One time you said I wanted to be a "hero", I reiterate, if that is the case, then why would I want my anonymity?

    I have said a prayer for you.

    Mikado

  4. #434

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Mikado...

    You are amazing in your own right. You expect so much and are so critical of everyone and yet you make mistakes right and left and never see them. Everything that you accuse everyone else of....you display so openly.

    There is a difference between " tick infested field" and " tick infected"... Didn't you read my words properly? I don't need to be told that Chester County is one of the highest rated on the East coast for Lyme disease... I knew that. You told me that... you also told me that you and Kim both had both been infected and had suffered the results of that problem. Maybe I was just giving you an excuse for being so completely nasty sometimes.

    You COULD hurl insults....you mean you HAVEN'T? I must have misunderstood some of the words that you have used against me then.....we must have a different idea of what an insult is.....

    "And he didn't find me, I found him and you know it, he knows it. One time you said I wanted to be a "hero", I reiterate, if that is the case, then why would I want my anonymity?
    Because apparently you are ashamed of your actions. Thats why. And you don't want to have to answer face to face for them. There are ALOT of reasons you want to keep your mask up Mikado but it fell off a long time ago. Eventually you will have to deal with that.

    And No Mikado... You didn't " find" him. He drew you out. That " odd" dream that you had? Where do you think THAT came from? You followed the crumbs because it fit your agenda.... and you NEVER saw what was happening! You showed up at the High School because you wanted to be able to zero in on him and identify him... but it didn't work the way that you thought it would, did it?

    Now that you realize that you should know what a wonderful situation you turned your back on...

    One of the best lines ever from a TV series was on " The Unit" where one of the characters said to the other........ " Do you honestly think that I would place my life in the hands of someone I can outsmart?"

    Save your prayers up Mikado.

    Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; May 12th, 2013 at 10:46 AM.

  5. #435
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Mikado...

    You are amazing in your own right. You expect so much and are so critical of everyone and yet you make mistakes right and left and never see them. Everything that you accuse everyone else of....you display so openly.

    There is a difference between " tick infested field" and " tick infected"... Didn't you read my words properly? I don't need to be told that Chester County is one of the highest rated on the East coast for Lyme disease... I knew that. You told me that... you also told me that you and Kim both had both been infected and had suffered the results of that problem. Maybe I was just giving you an excuse for being so completely nasty sometimes.
    I made no mistakes. That isn't the first time you hurled the "tick" thing. In fact, quite a few jokes were made in regard to just that and a cartoon character over on the Token. No Linda, dance all you want, you meant it as I responded. Lyme doesn't make anyone nasty, it alters your life and sometimes, drastically and to make any light of it is akin to making fun of someone with a debilitating illness/disease/sickness. You prove my point and others see it. When you cannot argue or defend yourself, you attack with non-sequiturs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    You COULD hurl insults....you mean you HAVEN'T? I must have misunderstood some of the words that you have used against me then.....we must have a different idea of what an insult is.....
    I can back all of my statements up with facts, you can't back anything up in regard to two pivotal characters...but then you will say it is a measure of national security...how very fortunate for you that the only person...the only person...able to verify any information given to Paul are from characters only you can vouch for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    "And he didn't find me, I found him and you know it, he knows it. One time you said I wanted to be a "hero", I reiterate, if that is the case, then why would I want my anonymity?
    Because apparently you are ashamed of your actions. Thats why. And you don't want to have to answer face to face for them. There are ALOT of reasons you want to keep your mask up Mikado but it fell off a long time ago. Eventually you will have to deal with that.
    Ashamed of my actions? Your conclusion is false Linda and my anonymity has always been for my privacy which served you well when it was to your advantage which you also agreed upon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    And No Mikado... You didn't " find" him. He drew you out. That " odd" dream that you had? Where do you think THAT came from? You followed the crumbs because it fit your agenda.... and you NEVER saw what was happening! You showed up at the High School because you wanted to be able to zero in on him and identify him... but it didn't work the way that you thought it would, did it?

    That "odd dream" has been verified almost two years ago as being correct by the person who accompanied me. As to showing up at the High School, it was as I have always said.

    I wonder, when someone on here figures you out and I am referring to those with "true" abilities and they don't wish to have anything to do with you, what will you then say or how will you twist to substantiate you self-sustaining illusions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Now that you realize that you should know what a wonderful situation you turned your back on...

    One of the best lines ever from a TV series was on " The Unit" where one of the characters said to the other........ " Do you honestly think that I would place my life in the hands of someone I can outsmart?"

    Save your prayers up Mikado.

    Linda
    Interesting. You originally stated that quote came from Morgan many years ago. I suppose you will tell everyone that the writer of the show knows him etc...just like what you told someone in regard to the movie "From Paris with Love" was written about Morgan.

    Perhaps I should have said "self-sustaining delusions"

    I will continue to pray for your inner peace.

    Mikado

  6. #436

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Mikado, you responded with these comments.

    Lyme doesn't make anyone nasty, it alters your life and sometimes, drastically and to make any light of it is akin to making fun of someone with a debilitating illness/disease/sickness. You prove my point and others see it. When you cannot argue or defend yourself, you attack with non-sequiturs
    "
    Mikado....If anyone cares enough they can read up on the effects of Lyme disease. It does in fact " alter personalities"....
    I was just giving you an easy excuse for your bad behavior Mikado. But apparently you don't need it.

    "I can back all of my statements up with facts,"

    Really? You keep saying that but I have yet to see you actually DO it.What ?... your statements as Merlin? or Ridgerunner? Or the information that your English friends put forth and then withdrew? Which statements are you ready to back up Mikado?

    "That "odd dream" has been verified almost two years ago as being correct by the person who accompanied me. As to showing up at the High School, it was as I have always said"


    Of course it happened. It was designed to " happen". But you never got past the WHY it "happened" did you? In case you have missed it... in certain company..." dreams" can be transmitted to certain individuals. You should know that by now. And following up on that "dream" is exactly what you were supposed to do..... and you did.

    "I can back all of my statements up with facts, you can't back anything up in regard to two pivotal characters...but then you will say it is a measure of national security...how very fortunate for you that the only person...the only person...able to verify any information given to Paul are from characters only you can vouch for."

    That may have been the way that it USED to be but quite a few people have stepped out of the dark to help me Mikado... some of them highly gualified with impeccable credentials. Your information is behind the times.You are not " at the table" anymore....and you did it all by yourself. You proved yourself not to be trustworthy and with a negative agenda that you had demonstrated then (and still do) regarding me. And you betrayed a person who you should have actually seen for who he actually was. But you didn't. And its too late now.

    Actually I have been told not to waste my time in your direction. And I am inclined to follow that advice.
    Linda

  7. #437
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Mikado, you responded with these comments.

    Lyme doesn't make anyone nasty, it alters your life and sometimes, drastically and to make any light of it is akin to making fun of someone with a debilitating illness/disease/sickness. You prove my point and others see it. When you cannot argue or defend yourself, you attack with non-sequiturs
    "
    Mikado....If anyone cares enough they can read up on the effects of Lyme disease. It does in fact " alter personalities"....
    I was just giving you an easy excuse for your bad behavior Mikado. But apparently you don't need it.
    My personality has been as it always has been. You are no Doctor. All that I have said has been based upon facts. What you are referencing are UNDIAGNOSED cases and cases of Lyme that went untreated for a long time. This creates an encephalopathic condition in the brain. In fact, it is usually diagnosed as MS. I have not been diagnosed with any of this.

    I suppose if someone had a terminal illness, you would use that as a weapon to get your way....little girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    "I can back all of my statements up with facts,"

    Really? You keep saying that but I have yet to see you actually DO it.What ?... your statements as Merlin? or Ridgerunner? Or the information that your English friends put forth and then withdrew? Which statements are you ready to back up Mikado?
    Again, I see it is necessary to repeat. "I will not divulge my evidence until such time as it is in a court of law". You claimed you had a lawyer on retention to sue me. I claim that I may sue you for slander/libel. Why would I want to give my evidence in the event we do go to court?

    Now, as to Ridgerunner, just because you refused to meet with him at McDonald's does not give you the right to claim that Howard does not exist. You refused therefore you need to shut up. At least you would have met someone real and not as you have done with Dave.

    As to Merlin, he was John Russell coming to me in dreams and visions. I told you that and have maintained that for several years now. You are being given information from others, on this forum, in the form of visions/dreams. What will you do to them in the event you have a falling out?


    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    "That "odd dream" has been verified almost two years ago as being correct by the person who accompanied me. As to showing up at the High School, it was as I have always said"


    Of course it happened. It was designed to " happen". But you never got past the WHY it "happened" did you? In case you have missed it... in certain company..." dreams" can be transmitted to certain individuals. You should know that by now. And following up on that "dream" is exactly what you were supposed to do..... and you did.
    So very convenient for you to say that. But remember this, following up on it also exposed the "real" Morgan and that he is a fake. Yes, it was advantageous to follow up. If it wasn't for that, where would I be now? Probably following a little girl on a quest in her paracosm (and yes, you can thank Howard for that word)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    "I can back all of my statements up with facts, you can't back anything up in regard to two pivotal characters...but then you will say it is a measure of national security...how very fortunate for you that the only person...the only person...able to verify any information given to Paul are from characters only you can vouch for."

    That may have been the way that it USED to be but quite a few people have stepped out of the dark to help me Mikado... some of them highly gualified with impeccable credentials. Your information is behind the times.You are not " at the table" anymore....and you did it all by yourself. You proved yourself not to be trustworthy and with a negative agenda that you had demonstrated then (and still do) regarding me. And you betrayed a person who you should have actually seen for who he actually was. But you didn't. And its too late now.

    Actually I have been told not to waste my time in your direction. And I am inclined to follow that advice.
    Linda
    Then follow "that advice" and don't mention me and I will not rebut. Look at the posts Linda, I only respond when you mention me... don't mention me and I will not post. You more than likely miss me and wish to continue that is why you can't shut up but then, little girls who do not get their way usually can't shut up....<g>

    As to what is on the table, it is based upon your own world. A world that cannot be substantiated by fact or others, only by you. In some ways, it is probably good you didn't go to meet Howard. He was prepared for you. Remember, he conversed with you and was written on the forum back in the fall of 2009 and came to the conclusion that you showed signs of having a fantasy prone personality disorder where you have created your own paracosm. Since then, he is more convinced that you have it.

    It has turned out that he was right.

    Mikado

  8. #438

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    This is an interesting link about my Dad, for those of you who are not that familiar with Townsend Brown.

    Alternative Energy Institute: T.T. Brown (missing page found on web.archive.org) | MERLib.org

    As you can see he was ALWAYS interested in " communication" so a radically different way of sending messages from one spot to another was not beyond his capability..

    And Lady of Light might understand that dreams can in fact be generated and sent from one entity to another. (Thats what I meant in my latest messages above).....That would be just one ability but its an important one and has been probably used for generations... and then strangely forgotten.... but now..... What we are dealing with here folks is a new stage in human development. I don't expect that it will be accepted easily or quickly.... and there will be extreme opposition..... Still....some of you here seem to be at the vanguard. And those who have experienced this will either see what is happening or not. Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; May 13th, 2013 at 11:09 PM.

  9. #439

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    And this might be of interest too.....
    The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla - 06

    "Early in 1952 Brown had put together a proposal, code named Project Winterhaven, which suggested that the military developed an antigravity combat saucer with Mach-3 capability. The 1956 intelligence study entitled Electrogravitics Systems - An Explanation of Electrostatic Motion, Dynamic Counterbary and Barycentric Control, prepared by the private aviation intelligence firm, Aviation Studies International Ltd., indicates that as early as November 1954 the Air Force had begun plans to fund research that would accomplish Project Winterhaven's objectives.

    The study, originally classified Confidential, mentions the name of more than ten major aircraft companies which were actively involved in the electrogravitics research in an attempt to duplicate or extend Brown's seminal work. Additional information is to be found in another aviation intelligence report entitled: The Gravitics Situation.

    Unfortunately, due to the militaries TOP SECRET classification, Townsend Brown's work has not appeared in any physics or science publications that can be accessed.


    ************************************************** *******************

    That was written quite awhile ago. Times are changing. Linda

  10. #440

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    This is what generally happens with my Dads work. People see that flying saucer... and they zero in on that... I believe thats what Dad wanted to happen.... and while the world was focusing on the " flying saucer" the " communications device" that he had developed was left un noticed and for the time being... safe.

    I believe that there are some today who have the ability to comunicate through dreams. I have seen that proven to me completely.

    Most of us are not even aware that we can have this power.. but we are getting close... thats why its so important for other forces to discredit and mislead.... because when humanity as a whole realizes the powers that are ours and our birthright....then forms of other control drop away.

    Linda

Page 44 of 84 First ... 34424344454654 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation
    By Lady of Light in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 12:24 PM
  2. It's a comet, it's a planet x, but is it really a brown dwarf?
    By Unhypnotized in forum Planet X / Nibiru / Brown Dwarf / Elenin
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 13th, 2011, 02:02 AM
  3. Doomsday & Brown Dwarf Star
    By Unhypnotized in forum Coast to Coast AM
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 21st, 2011, 02:01 PM
  4. Gordon Brown praises NEW WORLD ORDER
    By Unhypnotized in forum NWO (New World Order) / Globalization
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 19th, 2010, 11:22 PM
  5. The lost symbol - dan brown
    By Unhypnotized in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 4th, 2009, 04:33 AM

Tags for this Thread