Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 59 of 84 First ... 949575859606169 ... Last
Results 581 to 590 of 838

Thread: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

  1. #581

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Earlier I mentioned my upset with Fred over what he had said at a very confidential meeting in Vegas. Since it has been so thoroughly mentioned now I can bring it up again..... so that you can see that Fred himself backed my words up with his further correspondence . He had been confiding to a friend of his in Ohio and strangely enough I guess that he didn't realize that she and I had been talking too.... about a situation that was not at all connected with what he told her. She had fallen in love with a fellow that was not exactly returning her emotions. It was rough on her... as love sometimes can be to those who care so much. Anyway..... since this has been called a " soap opera" we might as well enjoy all of the elements of it..


    This is from the HUT......

    http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/...56b620e22617f0
    Karen has posted a protest to something that Fred had written and this was my response back to her.
    "by Linda Brown » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:29 pm

    Hi Karen!

    First of all.... how did you fare during the storm. I hoped that it has petered out pretty much by the time the remnants of the storm went past you all... but still... its nice to see that you have power.

    This statement was written by Fred when he was trying to explain some of the things to get himself out of the jam that he had found himself in with me. One of the things was that during a phone conversation with you.... He had mentioned that he had met " Morgan" and talked to him while we were all in Vegas. Of course at the time it was meant that all that was extremely confidential. For him to mention it to you was a gross mistake and showed that he could not be trusted with sensitive information. Its not that I would not have trusted YOU myself but the fact is that he should NEVER have mentioned that meeting to anybody.

    Mikado and others skoff at the idea but Freds phone call to you was in fact monitored and the contents reported to me ( and I am sure to others). Thats what really started the ball rolling as far as not trusting Fred.... how could I possibly? And then Fred later wrote this to explain himself....which is what you quoted in your opening statement.

    I spoke to KarenAnn23 on the telephone and did mention that I met Morgan. Based on the fact that Karen no longer speaks to me, and the fact that SHE made the call to Linda, speaks volumes in itself. There was no Juan/Carl or Twigsnapper that intervened.

    Its funny that he would say that there was no Juan who intervened because thats exactly who i GOT the initial revealing phone call from. And the thing that I remembered most about that upsetting call was that he had added " Linda, this is just the tip of the iceberg". People like that don't go further into explanations and I didn't even bother to ask.... but thats when I started hitting the panic buttons about Fred and Mikado doing things behind my back. All that should be recorded here on the HUT but over two thousand messages were erased and I am sure anything incriminating went along with them. I find it funny that Fred would think that he would even know who it was who intervened. Just how would he know that? A couple of kids playing around in a grown up world I think. No wonder they come off looking ridiculous.

    In the months that have followed Mikado has launched himself on this active disinformation program spouting that "Morgan" doesns't exist, Twigsnapper doesn't exist.... that they are all somehow a figment of my own overactive imagination! I have to kind of smile at that. They sure heft alot of weight around here to be figments......handsome figments too by the way.

    You and I did talk... as you said..... but I think by then I already knew what had transpired and as I recall we talked more about the romantic situtation that you found yourself in and not Fred or Mikado that much. Its strange to me that both of them think that they are the only people worth talking about I guess but the fact is that they were not even really a consideration.

    I hope that your heart has healed by the way.

    Its tough being in love with a Good-Bye Man.... <g>

    I am putting a copy of this message on the Cosmic-Token for safe keeping because I think that it will probably disappear as soon as Mikado notices it. You are welcomed to join us again there or on the Resolute. We miss our cabin girl!!! Best to you!!! Linda
    ************************************************** **************************



    So thats the latest dose of the soap opera that we all seem to be living through. Karen, if you are reading this, I hope that you are well.

    Of course Mikado had much more to say about her response... but its probably not worth repeating.

    Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; July 1st, 2013 at 01:52 AM.

  2. #582

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    And this message still stands to you Karen. No matter what Mikado or Fred have to say.

    http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/...56b620e22617f0

    " Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:48 pm

    I can not speak for the crowd here on the HUT but I want you to understand Karen that you were in NO WAY responsible for anything that happened. You were on the recieving end of information that was not supposed to be given out. No fault of yours whatsoever.

    If anyone is trying to make you feel badly because of any part that you may have played by being at the same place at the same time.... then shed those feelings like water off a ducks back because its not right that you feel badly over mistakes that others have made.

    You have nothing to apologize for or feel sorry about. Period.
    Linda
    ************************************************** ******************
    Last edited by Linda Brown; July 1st, 2013 at 02:05 AM. Reason: add color and link

  3. #583

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    This was a recent exchange on the cosmic-token which I would like to share with all of you....

    ? View topic - "Seeking your Permission"

    by Linda Brown » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:21 pm

    I have recently gotten a very interesting packet of information from someone who entitled his Email to me..... SEEKING YOUR PERMISSION.... He wanted my input on a project that he is planning to publish sometime in the future.

    I told him that some of my interaction with him would be posted here on the Cosmic-Token and this is part of that effort now.....

    "Dear Sir.....

    You said

    [i]We want to make sure his work is properly covered in our book and future generations will not forget him as the man who invented the UFO technology[/i].

    And of course I want you to know that I appreciate your effort so much and will do everything that I can to help you...Part of that would be my responsibility to see that your book has as much solid information as it possibly can have.

    So here is the rest of my first message to you..... hopefully you will read it.... if you don't want to respond here you know that we have another line of communication.....but we might as well talk here so that everyone can see what we are saying!

    To the person who recently contacted me...... Hello.... its very nice to meet you.

    When you wrote

    "There's one thing we probably need to let you know. Cosmic-token.com is not exactly "secure". There are people monitoring the information at this and other similar web sites to see who knows what, and to figure out the locations of individuals and groups who might be getting close to the truth. "

    Absolutely! But this is a reality that I have accepted since I was a teenager working with my Dad in his various labs. You must also understand that no amount of "hiding" is effective when it comes to this subject. The best thing that I have found for me is to be in "Plain sight". And I have dedicated myself in that direction.

    And because of that I have decided to answer some of your questions here on this Forum.... realizing of course that you are absolutely right!. There are people carefully monitoring this site and every single keystroke. There is nothing new about that. Some are friends, some are enemies. To think differently would be to be ignorant of what the importance of this subject is.... to our government and various other groups. That is a fact of life regarding the work of Townsend Brown. I was once told that every single intelligence agency IN THE WORLD would be monitoring what is said here , including the Vatican. I laughed at that at first but it was nervous laughter, and now I realize that he was speaking the absolute truth.

    You wrote :

    And knowing that your father has had more than his fair share of bad luck in not getting his business of electrokinetic devices off the ground in a big way tells us that it is most likely certain individuals in the U.S. Government are fully aware of the implications of your father's work to UFOs, so much so that I think the U.S. Government has a lot to answer for and probably should compensate your family for the loss of income in not being able to fully commercialise your father's patents.

    I have probably never written this on this Forum but you have presented me with the opportunity here.
    First of all.... though many people probably do have " alot to answer for".... its a waste of time hoping that any of them will admit to any of their participation at all. EVER. That just doesn't happen.

    And you should understand that I have no interest at all in " commercialising" my Dads patents. The age for that passed when all of them lapsed into public domain. And I have no interest or assoications in any business arrangements that would do that.

    I am aware that there are billions ( And I mean that with the B) to be made from this new technology. There are those now working all over the world who will lend their special talent and energy to it and I have no doubt at all that the work that has been supressed for so long will soon " Bubble" to the surface. Those wonderful efforts will always have my full support.

    The effort that you are making right now speaks to this. My reaction to you is also what Dad would have told you. " GO FORTH".... and certainly any way that I can help you, I will.

    My response here is part of that I believe.

    But to be able to do are attempting to do you have to know what the real story of my Dads path was and the reasons that he did what he did.
    When you say that he had his share of " bad luck" I would like you to know that what looked like " bad luck" to you, I believe, was a carefully drawn out plan to delay the introduction of this technology to a safer time. The age of the Cold War and the missile race with the Russians was not good timing for its development. I believe that Dad and those that worked with him effectively delayed its progress and they did that INTENTIONALLY. There was no such thing as " Bad Luck" for him.... though the public might certainly see and believe it to be such. They were meant to believe that.

    He was never actually interested in any commercial success.

    If you know the story of " The Ionic Breeze" then you will know that it was Dad who handed that technology over to the man who developed it further and placed it in the hands of the Sharper Image.( Even then it was not brought to the publics attention until years after Dads death) Paul Schatzkin wrote about this interaction in the Biography that he wrote about Dad. The unfinished manuscript was published under the name of " Defying Gravity" The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown." Paul had his own reasons for not finishing the book but what he has published is really a valuable piece of research, as far as it goes and his interview with the developer of the Sharper Image " Ionic Breeze fan" is very enlightening.

    I am going to post this and I will spend today looking over the material that you sent me. Thank you so much for the enthusiasm that you are bringing to the table....I wish you every success in your venture.

    Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; July 2nd, 2013 at 03:17 PM.

  4. #584
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Its amazing to me how your mind works Mikado.

    Do you REALLY think that you can control the turn of this subject simply by repeating yourself?
    You keep saying that you are simply responding to my claims but you do more than that.
    You constantly add your " spin".

    Well, thats alright. Everyone has a side to this story.

    Everytime you say something you add more and more to it.

    In the long run you will uncover your own role in this.

    Its not pretty.

    But it is a story that is going to be revealed.

    Linda

    I suppose one could say that the truth is repetitive. As to a role, whatever you say missy.

    Any "story" will be nothing more than that....a story. Just as with all the Morgan stories and the "Adventures of Twigsnapper"....stories.

    Mikado
    Last edited by Mikado; July 4th, 2013 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Hit the post "button" when I wanted to view

  5. #585
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    "If you were to enter a bank with someone and then that someone comes back to the bank and robs it, are you an accomplish? That is what you are attempting in your "simple" question.

    Thats what you just wrote Mikado . Maybe you should ask some law enforcement people on that and how they might react to that. Maybe you should check your spelling too. Remember.... you are attempting to be fault free.

    Linda
    Spelling? Oh so sorry but I am not perfect, that is your interpretation of which you are wrong as usual. Spell check sometimes lets "words" get through.

    As to my example, it was a question posed with how you are coming across. And yes, you could be an accomplice. You need to perform a due-diligence on precedent law and see for yourself but then it is so much easier to make things up as you go and stand on the mount proclaiming the validity with no substantiative facts.


    Mikado

  6. #586

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Oh please. the legal beagle is at it again. Why don't you say something substantial Mikado?

    Linda

  7. #587
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    As to all the tripe you have posted above, I will help you remember....again for the umpteenth time.

    The final straw that had you removed as an admin from the Hut was when you posted to "everyone" in general about Kim's son. You were slanderous/libelous in your posting. To help put things in perspective, you claimed he died due to drugs and violence to name a few of the things you said.

    It was nothing more than a lie and distortion of the facts.

    There was no reason to even mention her son. You did it out of pure venom/spitefulness/hate/nastiness which all was a portrayal of your true personality and your lust to be right and always a winner...just as your two classmates said of you. Her son had no bearing on what was taking place and you made a conscious decision, by design, to inflict emotional discomfort to Kim knowing full well the emotional distress she was suffering.

    In short, you wanted to hurt. You couldn't argue your point logically and as to truth, you know you can't for at the time, those involved had been involved for years and all had met numerous times in the flesh. You went for a preemptive strike for all the reasons I have mentioned.

    You called me pathetic once for doing the due-diligence. Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and everyone can see who is throwing.

    As to anything I have done, you were invited in one of your trips you were claiming to be making last August, to stop by for a presentation of a fully functioning Gravitor. In fact, Rose was invited and so was Paul, both responded and declined but asked to be kept appraised. You never responded to the email...but you sure did post about it. Your antics have been nothing more than to make posts claiming nothing was done. How can you make that claim when you never showed up?

    Ever wonder why I disappear and don't respond to all you do say?.....Why indulge the petulant little girl in the pinafore.


    Enjoy your holiday with the Gutless Marine. Which before parting, let's get this straight. An email was sent, supposedly by George and was signed "G". It threatened my family. Now really, do you really believe that I think it was George who sent me that email? If it was and he signed it "G", then he really is "gutless" and deserves that title but you and I know who really sent it.

    Anyway, as I said, enjoy your holiday with whomever,

    Mikado


    Quote Originally Posted by email
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: XXXXX
    To: Elizabeth Helen Drake
    Cc: Jan L.
    Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 11:16 AM
    Subject: An offer


    Linda,

    There was a meeting of what has been called Hut B yesterday afternoon via conference and different phone calls. And it was decided as to the following.

    On the first weekend of August, specifically the 4th, the final active testing of the Gravitor will commence. Owing to the fact that the underlying foundation is based upon your Father's work, it was decided to offer you the opportunity to observe final experiments of full dynamic testing.

    At some point, depending on the success or failure of the experiments, it will become public. Although this may take a bit of time for the compilation of the results, it is, as mentioned, built upon your Fathers' work.

    This decision came about in all fairness and is being offered to you and Jan since she is the writer of your memoirs. It will be further extended to the writer of the only known biography written about your Father as was promised.

    We look forward to hearing from you,

    Mikado, Pladuim et al.

  8. #588
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Oh please. the legal beagle is at it again. Why don't you say something substantial Mikado?

    Linda
    Because you don't.

    Mikado

  9. #589
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    As to all the tripe you have posted above, I will help you remember....again for the umpteenth time.

    The final straw that had you removed as an admin from the Hut was when you posted to "everyone" in general about Kim's son. You were slanderous/libelous in your posting. To help put things in perspective, you claimed he died due to drugs and violence to name a few of the things you said.

    It was nothing more than a lie and distortion of the facts.

    There was no reason to even mention her son. You did it out of pure venom/spitefulness/hate/nastiness which all was a portrayal of your true personality and your lust to be right and always a winner...just as your two classmates said of you. Her son had no bearing on what was taking place and you made a conscious decision, by design, to inflict emotional discomfort to Kim knowing full well the emotional distress she was suffering.

    In short, you wanted to hurt. You couldn't argue your point logically and as to truth, you know you can't for at the time, those involved had been involved for years and all had met numerous times in the flesh. You went for a preemptive strike for all the reasons I have mentioned.

    You called me pathetic once for doing the due-diligence. Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and everyone can see who is throwing.

    As to anything I have done, you were invited in one of your trips you were claiming to be making last August, to stop by for a presentation of a fully functioning Gravitor. In fact, Rose was invited and so was Paul, both responded and declined but asked to be kept appraised. You never responded to the email...but you sure did post about it. Your antics have been nothing more than to make posts claiming nothing was done. How can you make that claim when you never showed up?

    Ever wonder why I disappear and don't respond to all you do say?.....Why indulge the petulant little girl in the pinafore.


    Enjoy your holiday with the Gutless Marine. Which before parting, let's get this straight. An email was sent, supposedly by George and was signed "G". It threatened my family. Now really, do you really believe that I think it was George who sent me that email? If it was and he signed it "G", then he really is "gutless" and deserves that title but you and I know who really sent it.

    Anyway, as I said, enjoy your holiday with whomever,

    Mikado
    Was Kims son on drugs?
    If You are going to throw accusations about postings content, please provide a link to said posting.
    My son was heavily into drugs for quite some time, big deal.
    I was very concerned for His future, and the consequences involved with the people involved.
    It isn't a shame, it is a consequence of the drugs been made available for profit.
    .
    hobbit

  10. #590

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    The only one talking about Kims son has been Kim herself and Mikado. I have never had any interest at all in talking about him.

    Notice how Mikado rattles on about stuff no one else is interested in.

    Something SUBSTANTIAL Mikado. Not the same old palavering.

    You have this wild hatred of me that you can't seem to supress. Your descriptions are always self referential. Things you accuse me of.... are things you have been doing.

    I know who you are Mikado. I am no longer impressed.

    And I am planning on having a very good trip Mikado.... talking with people who are actually doing something important.



    Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; July 4th, 2013 at 05:09 PM.

Page 59 of 84 First ... 949575859606169 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation
    By Lady of Light in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 12:24 PM
  2. It's a comet, it's a planet x, but is it really a brown dwarf?
    By Unhypnotized in forum Planet X / Nibiru / Brown Dwarf / Elenin
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 13th, 2011, 02:02 AM
  3. Doomsday & Brown Dwarf Star
    By Unhypnotized in forum Coast to Coast AM
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 21st, 2011, 02:01 PM
  4. Gordon Brown praises NEW WORLD ORDER
    By Unhypnotized in forum NWO (New World Order) / Globalization
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 19th, 2010, 11:22 PM
  5. The lost symbol - dan brown
    By Unhypnotized in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 4th, 2009, 04:33 AM

Tags for this Thread