Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 60 of 84 First ... 1050585960616270 ... Last
Results 591 to 600 of 838

Thread: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

  1. #591
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit
    Was Kims son on drugs?
    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    The only one talking about Kims son has been Kim herself and Mikado. I have never had any interest at all in talking about him.

    Notice how Mikado rattles on about stuff no one else is interested in.

    Something SUBSTANTIAL Mikado. Not the same old palavering.

    You have this wild hatred of me that you can't seem to supress. Your descriptions are always self referential. Things you accuse me of.... are things you have been doing.

    I know who you are Mikado. I am no longer impressed.

    Linda
    I will take a bit of time to address you.

    "The only one talking about Kims son has been Kim herself and Mikado. I have never had any interest at all in talking about him."

    I believe you have copied a post from Kim in response to you, that was posted by you on the Hut. Your representations are nothing more than twisted truths which are a lie. Her response addressed statements you made and her response was justified at that time. You were wrong then and you are wrong now in bringing it up. To reiterate, her son had no bearing on you, your family, the group, Paul's book, your "memoirs" or anything at all to do with your Father. It is exactly as I said as to what your intent was. Now, as to not having any interest, the facts speak for themselves and a blind man without a cane can see through you.

    Notice how Mikado rattles on about stuff no one else is interested in.

    Not interested? Perhaps others are not but you brought it up. I am responding to your crap...as usual.

    Something SUBSTANTIAL Mikado. Not the same old palavering.

    If responding to your post is NOT substantial than your post was not substantial either for my post was addressing what you said.

    You have this wild hatred of me that you can't seem to supress. Your descriptions are always self referential. Things you accuse me of.... are things you have been doing.

    I do not "hate" you. In fact, there are things about you I miss but at the same time I feel pity for you for you will never know what a true friend is. However, you are the one who keeps bringing my name up. Have I posted anything about you that was not a rebuttal to some nonsense/attack/slander or libel that you began? So refresh this forum as to whom truly has the wild hatred. As to "self-referential", it is a misuse since actions are being referenced that involves others of which you are one.

    I know who you are Mikado. I am no longer impressed.

    You also stated elsewhere in this forum that you want "no association" with me. Now really Linda, if that were true than why do you insist upon discussing me with untrue statements or revised history?

    Maybe it is because you do know who I am for you can't seem to leave me out of your paracosm.

    Mikado

    PS: how does Dave like the new car...meaning to ask you that.

  2. #592
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Its amazing to me how your mind works Mikado.

    Do you REALLY think that you can control the turn of this subject simply by repeating yourself?
    You keep saying that you are simply responding to my claims but you do more than that.
    You constantly add your " spin".

    Well, thats alright. Everyone has a side to this story.

    Everytime you say something you add more and more to it.

    In the long run you will uncover your own role in this.

    Its not pretty.

    But it is a story that is going to be revealed.

    Linda
    I spotted this reply in my email, let me indulge you.

    "Its amazing to me how your mind works Mikado.

    Do you REALLY think that you can control the turn of this subject simply by repeating yourself?
    You keep saying that you are simply responding to my claims but you do more than that.
    You constantly add your " spin"."


    The truth is repetitious. I know you might find that difficult to believe since you don't say too much of that but it is true non the less. As to my "spin", I can back up all that I have said and will do so in a court of law, remember, you have the attorney on retainer so if you want to see the facts, that is where you will get them.

    "Well, thats alright. Everyone has a side to this story."

    This statement is your way of easing your own conscious. Please don't project on me. The truth is the truth.

    "In the long run you will uncover your own role in this.

    Its not pretty.

    But it is a story that is going to be revealed."


    I await this disclosure with baited breath. However, I could care less what you may say about person's roles. As I said earlier, I feel sorry for you for you will never know the lasting joy of having a true friend. You only have what you interpret as friends if they can serve you and do so well.

    Mikado

  3. #593

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Which new car Mikado? His, or mine?

    Keep your opinions of friendship Mikado. They don't impress me.

    You keep mentioning "others" who agree with you but I have yet to find any one of them who will step forward and agree with what you have been spouting.

    You won't have to wait for too long Mikado.... so go ahead and breathe. Linda

  4. #594

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Just one more comment on Mikados responses regarding Kim and her son. I have NEVER tried to make his death something that needs to be talked about here or anywhere. Kim understandably is very hurt by his loss. What Mother would not understand that.

    But I will not be charged with motives I have never had. If I had ever wanted to make Kim uncomfortable regarding her sons loss I certainly could have. She gives me no credit for the restraint I have shown.

    Mikado says that he is simply responding to my words but he and Kim continue to leave slanderous comments about me for the full public view on the ttownsendbrown.com site..... without any alteration or apology.

    If that continues perhaps I will delve into the murder of Kims son. Why shouldn't I? She has not spared me any pain at all with her words on the HUT.... ( which she is the registered owner of.... thanks to Mikado)...... And Mikado plays each of us against the other.... knowing that it gets him where he wants to be.... connected.....

    Kim should look at that very carefully and realize that he has placed her in a legal liability that could prove very uncomfortable.

    Have they ever found out who killed your son Kim?

    Mikado hides behind others. Its too bad that he is still doing that. Linda

  5. #595
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Mikado has the gall to charge that I have " slandered" him in any way at all with "lies" but he and Kim on the Hut have allowed to stand messages such as this from Kim. ( who happens to be a member here too)

    This is what she decided to write.....and I haven't bothered to counter it. But some things are ridiculous. What is worse they both have thought that they can write this kind of thing and get away with it. That will not happen.

    The Quonset Hut ? View topic - Personal letter to Linda from Kim


    She always writes in red so I will copy it the same way.....

    Ok Linda you have finally got me pissed. You put things out there you know nothing about and that are no ones business. So that should be okay for others to do. So here goes....

    1. You, yourself, told me that you have no feelings for George (your husband for those who don't know who he is). He is nothing more than a habit to you. You said you are with him because he is the one paying the bills, so why would you want to leave that to be with someone who doesn't have a pot to pee in, when I asked you what you meant you said that Dave could offer you nothing.

    2. You told me that the only reason George doesn't complain about your travels is because he has his "fun" when you're gone. I asked you if that bothered you and you said not at all, because you could care less about him or what he did.

    3. Now we get to Dave....where to start, maybe with you "sleeping" with him just hours after meeting up with him here. (And don't ask for proof because you know this is the truth)

    4. You told me that maybe one day you would tell them (George and Dave) that your daughter is more than likely Daves and not your husbands. You could have your own Jerry episode.

    5. You told us (Mikado and me) about how you could not trust Andrew (Bolland). You said you were told to watch your back where he is concerned. You felt that he was telling his wife everything about the meetings and you didn't trust her at all.

    6. You told me how many times Andrews' wife was "tested" by Twigsnapper, and she failed every time. You told me she had so many affairs that you couldn't keep track of them all but there is a record of all of them, in case you need them one day to prove to Andrew exactly why she married him.

    7. I could talk about the time travel but I'll wait til another time for that.

    I could go on and at some point I may, but for now Linda, leave my family out of your mouth, especially MY SON !!!!
    HOW DARE you insult the memory of him!!!! I have NEVER downgraded anyone who is not here to defend themselves. In my eyes you are no kind of mother, for if you were, you would never speak of a deceased child as you did. You have stepped over the boundary this time Linda and if your followers read this, I don't know how they WOULD or COULD agree with what you did. Anyone with even the smallest bit of compassion or who is a parent can see just how petty that was of you. How low can you go Linda? Actually, writing what you wrote, proves to me just how low you are.
    Here, why don't we put in a link to the cosmic-token so that others can see exactly how Kim and I are discussed. The quote is something that Linda took from the Hut.

    ? View topic - Regarding the HUT

    Quote Originally Posted by the above link
    Re: Regarding the HUT
    Postby Linda Brown » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:09 pm

    I think that you might have been right about that " lady in disquise with the baby"

    This is Mikados response to the message I sent to Kim. Interesting that he feels such a need to answer for her....

    from ttownsendbrown.com

    A couple of things Linda.

    1. You and I agreed to never tell Kim who YOU suspected the blonde haired lady to be. Well, she knows now but it wasn't you that told her, it was Rose who bleated that out and even mentioned that she would have liked to know what made Charles Miller laugh. It was not her position to mention it to Kim.

    2. Speaking of Helen Towt, I put the name of her Mother's obit in to prove that I had the correct person which you have just verified, therefore, I can prove beyond a doubt that you have misrepresented certain facts in regard to Helen Towt.

    3. You need to correct Little enki. First, he is NOT the Dave that Kim was referring to and you know that. Second, you tell him to bring on his Remote Viewing attack for he is outgunned and you know it. I don't take threats, either psychic or physical lightly and you need to impart that to your little twit, pure and simple.

    4. You know very well that the implication of saying the word "drugs" would have been taken in a derogatory manner by the casual reader. You know the prescription drugs Kim was taken were started after her son was murdered and that was on January 1st, 2010. Check your dates, the blonde haired lady was coming around back in '08. You know that but you just have shown everyone how you work. You misrepresent the facts and twist them to what your needs are and the hell with accuracy.

    And as a side note, I remember when Kim was laying along side of her son hooked up to life support and she begged me to get in touch with you....that is how much she thought of you. However, she has watched this all unfold and she has SEEN the proof I have and then think about why she can be so bitter. Perhaps because she knows how devoted I was to you. She saw what I did and I how I backed you and stood up for you. And then she saw how you turned. What did you expect? Kim to sit on her hands with what she not only saw but knew?

    5. You know I can back up everything I have ever said. Do you think that others cannot see how you are doing the "poor little me" routine? "Oh everyone, look at how Mikado has treated me". You started it long ago, the facts can be verified but your stories can't but then we will see when the lawyer comes around and we are all in depositions.

    As to Helen Towt, I am NOT denigrating her memory, I am correcting the facts that you have presented and twisted to fit your agenda. Helen Towt was not your daughter or a blood relative and you feel slighted that I would mention her? What about what you just did? You took a situation between a Mother and Son and used it to portray Kim as a drug user. You twisted the facts as you always do to fit your need. If you seriously thought that whatever vision she sees as drug induced, you could have easily inserted the word "prescription" before the word drugs but then why do that, it wouldn't have fit your needs.

    Now ask yourself this question before you continue this - "What is it that Mikado has that will prove that the information I gave about Helen was wrong?" And when you answer yourself, ask this - "If he continues to poke holes in my story, how much will people believe me?"

    Let it be Linda and tell your little enki to prove himself and bring it on. I await his astral presence.

    Mikado

    PS: as to astral attack, ask Cat what that is REALLY called....and you align yourself with those who threaten..geez, where is the gutless Tracker? At least his was a physical threat and a bit more realistic.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++

    I think that you are right Littleenki.... I think what we have here is pure evil dressed up in a ladies outfit.....do not react to his calls. ( I say that to you because this is not your fight.... its really mine....... Linda
    And to not confuse anyone, here is the post from littleenki with the veiled threat of a psychic attack:

    ? View topic - Regarding the HUT

    Quote Originally Posted by link above
    (internal quote from post redacted)
    Just a thought, Linda, if I am the "David" spoken of, I think it is pertinent to point out that when RVing last night, I had a scene of a man dressed in woman's clothing in a lifeboat with a baby. She(or he) was trying to call me over from the beach, and I refused because I felt threatened. She began yelling and stood up in the boat and waved her arms madly, then fell in and drowned. It was disturbing scene,because I couldnt save her, but now Im glad I didnt;D.(KIM?)
    I was trying to view the Eldridge, to look for that gold(windings) and she drifted into the view!
    I hope to see her again sometime, and tell her to be nice, and we can all just get along, but if need be, you know I have a little RV surprise saved up for people who threaten others, that I came up with myself.
    Raymond would be proud, and Ive only done it once, with great success on my part, and not so great on the victim's part.

    Cheers! and happy relaxing thoughts to you, Linda
    Littleenki
    I highlighted the pertinent part in red. And these are those who speak of benevolent "deer in the forest". Who extol the coming of a new age where there is no war, where the human race lives in peace. However, I suppose it is okay to not only send out emails and threaten one's family (Gutless Marine who was in all likely hood Linda) but to also use psychic attack and for what? (I say "attack" since the party was identified as a "victim") Portraying and reporting facts, public facts ?

    The David that was mentioned is the David that Linda identified as Morgan to proved to be false. The man's whereabouts can be documented, of which I have some of the documentation, which proves by the public record that he could not be the Morgan that Linda has presented.

    I must say that I cannot help but wonder if anyone on this forum is sick of all this. Not a thing is said from Kim and Linda comes after Kim with a post. So, who or what rattled Linda's chain to justify it? Who is the one that is habitually and consistently attempting to create this back and forth posting? Is there not anyone on here who is intelligent and objective enough to see who posts first?

    Look at who posts veiled threats as to people being used and harmful things happening to them as Linda has posted about me?

    Who is really the bully and what purpose does it serve? Who has the real agenda?

    ....and who/whom is really afraid of whom?

    Mikado

  6. #596
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Just one more comment on Mikados responses regarding Kim and her son. I have NEVER tried to make his death something that needs to be talked about here or anywhere. Kim understandably is very hurt by his loss. What Mother would not understand that.
    You did so on the Token, it is there. It is the fact that you talked about her son that prompted the letter from Kim. In the face of it all just continue to lie and shout the loudest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    But I will not be charged with motives I have never had. If I had ever wanted to make Kim uncomfortable regarding her sons loss I certainly could have. She gives me no credit for the restraint I have shown.
    Who posted first? You did on the Hut which is the reason Kim responded.

    Who posted here first? Certainly not Kim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Mikado says that he is simply responding to my words but he and Kim continue to leave slanderous comments about me for the full public view on the ttownsendbrown.com site..... without any alteration or apology.
    Really? When was the last time I posted? You use the word "continue". The last time I posted on the Hut was Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:11 am. The last time Kim posted was Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:39 pm. So, what exactly is your definition of "continue"? How exactly is an apology required after all your continuing posts both here and on the Token? Do you see how you own actions oppose your claims? Would that be referred to as lying? I pose these questions just as you do however, the difference is that the proof is here in your own words and actions of posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    If that continues perhaps I will delve into the murder of Kims son. Why shouldn't I? She has not spared me any pain at all with her words on the HUT.... ( which she is the registered owner of.... thanks to Mikado)...... And Mikado plays each of us against the other.... knowing that it gets him where he wants to be.... connected.....
    You are either flat out lying or you are just talking with a paper asshole. Which is it? I have never played Kim against you or vice versa. Kim speaks for herself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Kim should look at that very carefully and realize that he has placed her in a legal liability that could prove very uncomfortable.
    Oh for cripes sake, just bring it on or shut up. We both anticipate having a good time watching you proven false on the stand, that is, if that is what you really want but my advice, which you will not take, is to just shut up and I won't bother you. Post about Kim or I and I will be there to correct and rebut.

    As a side note, who is the legal owner of the Token?.....oh yeah...Beale. Who is the legal owner of any site you have posted untruths on? Think about that Linda for you are implicating others who may not want to be implicated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Have they ever found out who killed your son Kim?
    No, they have not but they do have suspects. Now for all those reading this, what would be the motive for Linda to even bring this up? Emotional stress is what I see...the need to inflict pain upon another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Mikado hides behind others. Its too bad that he is still doing that. Linda

    And just so others can see how they have responded to Linda dragging Kim's son into this sordidness, here is another post from the Hut.

    The Quonset Hut ? View topic - Personal letter to Linda from Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by link above
    Re: Personal letter to Linda from Kim
    Postby catspaw1950 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:57 pm

    No parent should have to endure what Kim has. For anyone to use that to dig at Kim and/or Mikado is beyond low. I'm siding with Kim on this one.

    Cat
    A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
    A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
    'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
    Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
    User avatar
    catspaw1950
    Commander

    Posts: 2025
    Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:27 pm
    Location: out of the broom closet
    You are true to what your classmates have said about you.

    Mikado

  7. #597

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Mikado is so busy reading from the script that he has been given that I haven't seen an original thought in months.

    Have any of you noticed the red advertising banner that shows up at the top of the Unhypnotize Forum when you log on. Does it just happen with me.... the Banner says ITS BETTER IN THE BAHAMAS

    And if no one else is seeing it then it is a great cosmic message to me personally.

    If ALL of you see it........ then I take it as a GRAND cosmic message to all of us!

    I used to call them Cosmic Hahas!

    Fruitbat.... are you monitoring these pages.... what we have talked about is more important than all of the silly messaging between Mikado and me. Its obvious what is going on there for those who can see.

    Lets go back to the fifties when the Russians suddenly started taking pyschic " attacks" seriously.

    Think about submarines. Think about Rickover.... think about the Nautilus.....and remember the phrase that Sarbacher leaked to the Canadian Wilber Smith. " There is a project more secret than the bomb..." Paraphrasing here.... its worth looking up but all of the little dots are finally finding themselves and no trips off into the " giggle weeds" of Mikados mind are going to delay that information.

    Linda

  8. #598

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Littleenki..... Keep your powder dry! <g> Linda

  9. #599

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    And to Mikado.... I only listen to one of my former classmates...And yes, I am trying very hard to live up to his expectations. Linda

  10. #600

    Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

    Lets talk a little bit about Pyschic spies in the fifties.

    Did any of you know that there is a rumor that the Nautilus was fielding experiments on things that they later called " REmote Viewing".

    Did you all realize that Admiral Rickover was so " hands on" with the nuclear submarine program that no single sailor was brought into the program without going past his critical review personally.

    Jeanne Manning has written that Admiral Rickover told Townsend Brown to " walk away" from his propulsion project ( then called Project Winterhaven).... and that he had addressed him by his first name...... I haven't talked to her yet to find out exactly how she knew that happened.....but thats on my list soon.


    a FLIPPING BIG ICEBERG HERE FOLKS...... and if we get absorbed in looking at the mountain we lose sight of what is submerged.

    Linda

Page 60 of 84 First ... 1050585960616270 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation
    By Lady of Light in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 12:24 PM
  2. It's a comet, it's a planet x, but is it really a brown dwarf?
    By Unhypnotized in forum Planet X / Nibiru / Brown Dwarf / Elenin
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 13th, 2011, 02:02 AM
  3. Doomsday & Brown Dwarf Star
    By Unhypnotized in forum Coast to Coast AM
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 21st, 2011, 02:01 PM
  4. Gordon Brown praises NEW WORLD ORDER
    By Unhypnotized in forum NWO (New World Order) / Globalization
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 19th, 2010, 11:22 PM
  5. The lost symbol - dan brown
    By Unhypnotized in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 4th, 2009, 04:33 AM

Tags for this Thread