Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Distractions? Whats your thoughts..?

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Distractions? Whats your thoughts..?

    Almost everything is a distraction from your own true self.. THE INTERNET is a total distraction lol.. The TV. Smart phones.. Technology really is a huge distraction.. Anything that keeps your mind from your TRUE SELF, and advertises fakeism is a distraction.. Anything that distracts you from what really is going on is a distraction... And the distractions are like really out there now.. I mean the mind control brainwashing and hypnotizing is at its best now.. Music videos give me a headache.. Putting the radio on makes me feel deppressed.. I hardly listen to the radio and music now adays.. Movies are laced with messages. Shows tend to make me feel dumb.. Lol Maybe I should stay away from all these things..

    What are your thought on distractions?

  2. #2

    Re: Distractions? Whats your thoughts..?

    Avoiding those things you mentioned is truly a step in the right direction. Do not go to extreme though, we cannot be ignorant about the world we live in.

    To view one thing as a "distraction" there must be some "thing" you feel your attention should be focused on or that you should be doing. At that point, make the conscious decision and put the effort necessary to do that thing. Constantly reassess the situation you are in, you will see that it is all about being mindful and "in" the experience you are having at any moment.

    with love

  3. #3

    Re: Distractions? Whats your thoughts..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Avoiding those things you mentioned is truly a step in the right direction. Do not go to extreme though, we cannot be ignorant about the world we live in.

    To view one thing as a "distraction" there must be some "thing" you feel your attention should be focused on or that you should be doing. At that point, make the conscious decision and put the effort necessary to do that thing. Constantly reassess the situation you are in, you will see that it is all about being mindful and "in" the experience you are having at any moment.

    with love

    yes you are right

  4. #4
    Senior UHF Member Active Member Rank 2loserel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    30
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Distractions? Whats your thoughts..?

    More power to you if you can truly avoid those things. However, you shouldn't let a show make you feel dumb, you should remember your superior to alot of these stupid shows, watch them with a grain a salt, like I do, movies are churned out to be propaganda machines, Hollywood definately loves the Big Government. Shame they're even doing this with kids movies, getting them brainwashed early I suppose.

    But the biggest distractors are the Mainstream Media, this is why the need for Internet. MSM delibertly avoid telling you real news, only if they can spin it a certain do they give you a smidgen of the real news, you have to be able to read between the lines, there that's for sure.
    Last edited by 2loserel3; June 18th, 2012 at 09:36 PM. Reason: typo

  5. #5

    Re: Distractions? Whats your thoughts..?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2loserel3 View Post
    But the biggest distractors are the Mainstream Media, this is why the need for Internet. MSM delibertly avoid telling you real news, only if they can spin it a certain do they give you a smidgen of the real news, you have to be able to read between the lines, there that's for sure.
    Oh dear lord, yes, the mainstream media is the big one. Especially for the older people. The younger ones have their reality shows (who gives a rats ass about that crap I hate it), and their Hollywood brainwash. The mainstream media outlets are so flippin controlled and nothing goes out unless it's scripted well beforehand and approved by the powers that be. God forbid any REAL news makes it to the public.

    People honestly believe, because they see it or read it or hear it in the news, that it's true. Distractions gallore!

    And it's always negative, there's nothing every good on the news. THAT is a distraction. If we actually saw the good going on in this world instead of the bad all the time, then maybe the world would be a better place. But the elite don't want that. Keep us controlled, and they do it through a zombie nation.
    The truth IS out there! We just tend to look in all the wrong places.

  6. #6
    Senior UHF Member Active Member Rank 2loserel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    30
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Distractions? Whats your thoughts..?

    Yes, I agree with you there. Not all the reality are bad, though, We don't watch the things like the bachelor or bacherlorette, or survivor, or Amazing race, or Big brother, and now that stupid looking new one The glass house, what are they preconditioning people for anyway with shows especially like Big Brother or this Glass house? What message are they sublimly implanting into people? It's o.k. for other people to watch you? I think not, I like my privacy.

    The news is just mostly a bunch of repetition and down right impeding the judicial system when they have cases like Sandusky, and Zimmerman. Those two they've been running into the ground for half the year.

  7. #7

    Re: Distractions? Whats your thoughts..?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2loserel3 View Post
    Yes, I agree with you there. Not all the reality are bad, though, We don't watch the things like the bachelor or bacherlorette, or survivor, or Amazing race, or Big brother, and now that stupid looking new one The glass house, what are they preconditioning people for anyway with shows especially like Big Brother or this Glass house? What message are they sublimly implanting into people? It's o.k. for other people to watch you? I think not, I like my privacy.The news is just mostly a bunch of repetition and down right impeding the judicial system when they have cases like Sandusky, and Zimmerman. Those two they've been running into the ground for half the year.
    as far as privacy i feel that there is none.. especially with all the cameras everywhere watching your and my every move.. and they make you feel comfy by saying that its for your security.. its actually against the law to use photos of people from cameras in any law case you would have to submit your consent for them to use your image in any way.. but they dont care about that..
    Sherelly Spiritually Connected and Spiritually in LOVE. .

  8. #8
    Senior UHF Member Active Member Rank 2loserel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    30
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Distractions? Whats your thoughts..?

    I try not to think about the cameras, I know where they're at, and I've heard they may have a camera that can see through the walls of your house. No, I know we've lost alot of freedom from the Patriot Act and now the NDAA act I think about it from time to time, but so much is happening with our personal liberties, the medias coninuous onslaught to our food, and with MASS. I believe it is thinking of banning sodas, from restaurants now.
    There's no such thing as personal responsibility anymore. Why should many people suffer for thoughtlessness of the person drinking, or now(the horror of it all) drinking sodas. Where will all of this invasion of our private lives end and how is it not "ticking" off alot people now. Now that remains a mystery, we can't all be sheeple, or such sites like this would have a very hard time maintaining operations.

  9. #9
    Moderator UHF Moderator Rank Denise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Distractions? Whats your thoughts..?

    Pretty much everything out there is a distraction. TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, fiction books, websites, Facebook, cell phones, video games, sports and anything else that has nothing to do with what's really going on in the world. As long as they keep us looking at the stuff I listed above you won't get enough knowledge about true the world, and then when a situation arises you won't have enough information to do anything about it or understand why it's happening. However with many people waking up, a lot of these distractions are becoming obvious and the more obvious they become the harder it is going to be for 'the powers that be' to keep us from bringing about the world we all want.

    Just knowing that these things are distractions, pretty much makes you immune from their effects.
    You know they are listening to you but they can't hear you.

  10. #10

    Re: Distractions? Whats your thoughts..?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2loserel3 View Post
    I try not to think about the cameras, I know where they're at, and I've heard they may have a camera that can see through the walls of your house. No, I know we've lost alot of freedom from the Patriot Act and now the NDAA act I think about it from time to time, but so much is happening with our personal liberties, the medias coninuous onslaught to our food, and with MASS. I believe it is thinking of banning sodas, from restaurants now. There's no such thing as personal responsibility anymore. Why should many people suffer for thoughtlessness of the person drinking, or now(the horror of it all) drinking sodas. Where will all of this invasion of our private lives end and how is it not "ticking" off alot people now. Now that remains a mystery, we can't all be sheeple, or such sites like this would have a very hard time maintaining operations.
    because of the loss of jobs, and the fact that lots of people are deppressed because of that and not to mention the fact that the media advertises mood medication and marijuanna alot and drugs in their own way makes people blind to the fact of whats really happening and what could happen.. there are people who are so stuck on american idols, celebrity gossip, politics, music, drugs, their own financial problems, their own problems period.. alot of people are watching the news and believing everything the news portrays when alot of whats on the news and on tv is actually false.. i mean look at this i have to come online here to speak about these things alot of people around me that i am physically connected with arent on this same level at all and sometimes it is hard for me to explain this without the person just cutting me off... alot of people arent aware of thes things at all..and i mean if they have cameras that can see through houses why are they so interested in our private lives anyway?? what do they want to know??? why are they so interested in keeping an eye on us?? what are we doing of what dont they want us to do??

    Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
    Pretty much everything out there is a distraction. TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, fiction books, websites, Facebook, cell phones, video games, sports and anything else that has nothing to do with what's really going on in the world. As long as they keep us looking at the stuff I listed above you won't get enough knowledge about true the world, and then when a situation arises you won't have enough information to do anything about it or understand why it's happening. However with many people waking up, a lot of these distractions are becoming obvious and the more obvious they become the harder it is going to be for 'the powers that be' to keep us from bringing about the world we all want.Just knowing that these things are distractions, pretty much makes you immune from their effects.
    just because a person knows and are aware of alot that can be going on doesnt mean that person or people are immune to hypnotic brainwashing... if that person decides to sit and watch hours of say spongebob then they will more than lkely become dummbed down in some way.. and i am glad that alot of people are waking up.. i really am.. i am not the only one.. lol but hopefully when people wake up the powers that be dont do something drastic to bring people down again..
    Sherelly Spiritually Connected and Spiritually in LOVE. .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. TV for Kids??? What are your thoughts?
    By s_coy2005 in forum TV
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: June 29th, 2012, 04:43 PM
  2. Whats really going on in Libya?
    By Unhypnotized in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 17th, 2011, 07:23 AM
  3. Whats everyone reading
    By mybodymyself in forum Books / Ebooks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 12th, 2010, 08:36 PM
  4. Whats up being critical and moody
    By mybodymyself in forum Family & Friends
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 13th, 2010, 07:13 PM
  5. Dalai Lama Wants to Retire: Whats Next?
    By day in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 15th, 2009, 10:39 AM

Tags for this Thread