Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: And BBC America...

  1. #1
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    And BBC America...

    ...runs reruns in the mornings around 10AM eastern.

    They have recently started airing reruns of "Torchwood" at 9 AM est.

    Has anyone caught the latest Torchwood? Looking forward to seeing the Christmas special and how the new companion will fare. Also, I have been wondering if River will continue to "pop in" from time to time. She is still a part of the story line, at least until she reaches the point where she goes to the library but then, that would definitely be an episode where the Doctor has to give her the "sonic screwdriver".

    Moffat is spinning a nice web.

    Mikado

  2. #2
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: And BBC America...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    ...runs reruns in the mornings around 10AM eastern.

    They have recently started airing reruns of "Torchwood" at 9 AM est.

    Has anyone caught the latest Torchwood? Looking forward to seeing the Christmas special and how the new companion will fare. Also, I have been wondering if River will continue to "pop in" from time to time. She is still a part of the story line, at least until she reaches the point where she goes to the library but then, that would definitely be an episode where the Doctor has to give her the "sonic screwdriver".

    Moffat is spinning a nice web.

    Mikado
    BBC stands for....British Brainwashing Corperation.
    hobbit

  3. #3
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: And BBC America...

    Perhaps you are correct but then, they do have a few good programs.

    Programs here in the states, at least on major networks are controlled by those who pay the advertising. Therefore, programs are based upon demographics and not necessarily quality.

    I am sure there are trashy programs as well from the BBC but those that make it here are usually pretty good. I am sure the same may be true in the reverse.

    Mikado

  4. #4
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: And BBC America...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    Perhaps you are correct but then, they do have a few good programs.

    Programs here in the states, at least on major networks are controlled by those who pay the advertising. Therefore, programs are based upon demographics and not necessarily quality.

    I am sure there are trashy programs as well from the BBC but those that make it here are usually pretty good. I am sure the same may be true in the reverse.

    Mikado
    Thrice You wrote....PROGRAMS.
    hobbit

  5. #5
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: And BBC America...

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    Thrice You wrote....PROGRAMS.
    hobbit
    Okay, I'm lost. What is the significance of the word "program"?

    That is how they are referred here in the states.

    Mikado

  6. #6
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: And BBC America...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    Okay, I'm lost. What is the significance of the word "program"?

    That is how they are referred here in the states.

    Mikado
    Yar zey are.
    The programs are to program You.

    hobbit

  7. #7
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: And BBC America...

    The programs have evolved.

    Hobbit

  8. #8
    UHF Member Member Rank Pimander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: And BBC America...

    CoIntelPro(grams)

    You certainly have those in The States.

  9. #9
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: And BBC America...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimander View Post
    CoIntelPro(grams)

    You certainly have those in The States.
    Ya got that right! I am very selective in what I watch.

    1. The Walking Dead ( need to know how to fight them when the government screws up and releases that virus that causes this condition)

    2. Revolution (Getting primed on developing an energy source for when the government decides to turn the switch off) (switching from working on EG to building a Faraday device around my home so I can still live in comfort)

    3. Bill Maher ( when I want to get my blood flow up and watch the dichotomy that exists between the left and the right when it comes to how the left can say anything they wish in regard to the right but if the right says anything they are called "racists") (very rarely watched)

    4. Fringe ( Stopped watching since I found out Morgan was fictitious)

    5. Doctor Who ( I want to be entertained and forget the above)

    Mikado <g>

  10. #10
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: And BBC America...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimander View Post
    CoIntelPro(grams)

    You certainly have those in The States.
    I am confident that You will find that the pyramidal capstone of all such is the Tavistock institute, with the BBC as their foremost mind control tool.
    Hobbit

Similar Threads

  1. Human Planet - BBC One
    By Unhypnotized in forum Inspirational Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 11th, 2011, 05:12 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 7th, 2010, 07:25 PM
  3. BBC: IPCC Is Crumbling
    By Unhypnotized in forum Global Warming / Climate Change
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 27th, 2010, 08:00 AM
  4. 911 and the BBC
    By ricklbert in forum September 11th attacks (911)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 22nd, 2009, 09:34 AM
  5. BBC NEWS: Bilderberg
    By ricklbert in forum Other Conspiracies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 10th, 2009, 02:07 PM

Tags for this Thread