What is Lucid Dreaming?
It is an altered state of awareness that occurs when you realize you are dreaming. This enables you to consciously control your dreams.
In normal dreams, your self-awareness is shut down. That’s why they are hazy and don’t make much sense. But by practicing certain mental exercises, the conscious brain wakes up. This causes you to wake up inside the dream.
When you know you are dreaming, you really can do anything in the alternate reality of the dreamworld. It's a truly incredible feeling to control your dreams.
Discover Lucid Dreaming and Turn Your Dreams to Reality!
Lucid dreaming is a fascinating mental phenomenon that anyone can enjoy. It is scientifically proven and can yield amazing personal growth benefits.
Once you know how, you can have conscious dreams whenever you want. The more skilled you become at entering altered states of awareness, the easier it is to enter your dream playground at will.
Just reading this will put the idea in your subconscious mind. You could have your first one tonight!
Discover an Alternate Reality
Conscious dreams are nothing like normal dreams. They are like an alternate reality... as different from unconscious dreams as they are from real life.
Imagine a virtual reality world where everything you see, hear, feel and even taste is as vivid as real life. Except in this world - you can do anything you want.
The standard laws of physics don't apply in waking dreams. You have instant super powers that allow you to explore new horizons:
* Teleport to distant locations... with the power of thought
* Travel through time... by stepping through a mirror portal
* Have out of body experiences... by transferring your awareness
* Paint a beautiful sunset... with the sweep of your hand
* Fly to the moon... on your invisible wings
* Shapeshift into an animal... and run through the jungle
* Create super strength... to move planets and suns
* Swim without oxygen... to the depths of the ocean
You are limited only by your imagination!
Here is a comprehension guide on how to have lucid dreams
Lucid Dreaming/Induction Techniques - Wikibooks, collection of open-content textbooks