March 1, 2014
Free energy is easily one of the hottest topics in the world within alternative news. While mainstream news continues to ignore the growing interest around the subject, alternative news outlets are providing new information about the inventions, science, mathematics and suppression of free energy technologies. We even covered the subject in our new documentary The Collective Evolution III: The Shift
The trouble with the advancement of free energy as it stands now lies in a couple clear areas.
1. The current corporate powers and systems of our world would lose mass amounts of profit and control over people if they no longer required them for their energy needs. We’re talking about using this technology in cars, homes and businesses. This leads to mass suppression of the technology.
2. Certain devices do in fact defy the currently understood “laws” of physics. Many are having a very tough time opening their minds up to the idea that what we once understood about something could have changed or is now updated. This same issue is prevalent in other areas of science as well.
3. Many inventors are either being killed or silenced and some are too concerned with credit, patents and profits for devices to really come into fruition more easily.
However, these hang ups are not stopping the spread of information surrounding not only the science but also the reality of these devices. In what could be one of the greatest discoveries of all time, Marko Rodin has created a 3-dimensional model of the mathematical language of nature.
“They say mathematics is the language of god, but until now nobody has been speaking god’s language”.
As stated by Marko Rodin and his volunteers, the Rodin Coil has the ability to completely transform our world given what it is capable of. The challenge is, regardless of the fact that his work has been peer-reviewed by some of greatest and most prestigious names in science, there is still a tremendous lack of attention being put toward their work. But there is a silver lining to this, one of the reasons why is because Marko and his team do not want to sell out to private interests and corporations who might suppress, change or think only about profit when it comes to this work.
Practical Implications Of This Technology
• Inexhaustible free energy
• An end to all disease
• Produce unlimited food
• Travel anywhere in the universe
• Build the ultimate supercomputer
• Obsolete all existing technology
“Our goal to create a grassroots energy and technology revolution by turning this knowledge over to the public in an open-source project. Science museum exhibits for kids, a simple book, a simple DVD, that’s all we’re looking to do. We want to turn it into the hands of the people to produce and save the whole world”.