Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 11 of 33 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
Results 101 to 110 of 326

Thread: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

  1. #101

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    I have answered as to what she has to do with any of it several times. I am sure others can see it, not only on this forum but the Hut as well. Your persistence in standing your ground is only serving to substantiate the things I have said about you.

    I hope others do take a real good look at the HUT. They need to see for themselves. And yes I am standing my ground and you are what you are. If thats what you call " substantiation"? Thats OK with me. Linda

  2. #102

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    She never lived in Chadds Ford. Amazing how you will see one item and then assume an answer.How do you know that Mikado? Have you kept up with her that closely? Linda

  3. #103
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Mikado.... you just said this...


    I grow so very weary of your persistent attempt to twist the truth. How many times have I explained everything and how many times do you either fail to read what I wrote and remember or you just disregard it entirely in the hope that I won't remember.

    Why do you grow " weary?" It doesn't take too much energy to read what I have asked. Why does that make you so tired...and I don't understand what you mean by 'How many times have I explained everything and how many times do you either fail to read what I wrote and remember or you just disregard it entirely in the hope that I won't remember.
    I grow weary because I keep saying the same thing over and over again after your persistent rewording and repackaging.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    I don't know why you have to repeat yourself so much Mikado. Do you?
    Do I fail to read what you have written? I didn't realize that.... you should have brought that to my attention on each situation...... I don't " disregard" things Mikado. Surely you have noticed that by now Mikado! <g>
    No Linda, I have mentioned many times...many, many times. Your just too thick or something or perhaps your the one with the agenda? As to disregarding things, you do, like questions individuals ask you.



    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    You are not always clear to me Mikado. Its as simple as all that. You make inferences that I seem to notice but you never exactly say anything straight out..... You mention these classmates....but you never name them then you say that Ernestine told things about me to you....???????...... what does that mean???????
    Really? Then explain Catspaw's post. She didn't get anything from what I posted that Ernestine was a classmate. That was you and you alone doing what you do best....assuming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    I would think that this is your opportunity and you might be looking forward to the chance to speak your peace to a willing audience.

    Do I have to go back to all of the remarks that you have made on the Hut about your contacting classmates of mine? Remember them? I will do that if I have to but really its a waste of time. All I want to know right now is..... Was Ernestine one of those people that you presented as a " classmate"???????. You seem to have used her " impression" of me and mixed it in with that story about Great Valley..... so I think its only fair to separate them if they need to be separated......Of course I could look it up in the yearbooks but I am going to trust my memory here and I certainly don't remember her at all.... and if she was there , if I do not remember her at all.... she certainly didn't know me well enough to present a fair impression of me. Does that sound rational????

    Which begs the question.... why is it important for her name to come up now?

    She helped you understand what was going on with you regarding your downloads. I am happy that she was there for you during what I know was a difficult time. Perhaps you need to consult with her again? If she is on this side of the veil.... Perhaps we all need to contact her. Linda
    And do I have to go back to all that you said on the Token? You started that and you are continuing over there. Heck, there are a bunch of posts from you on the Hut I haven't even read yet to even answer.

    There was an agreement we had in McDonalds in July of 2011 that we would not poke at each other. You broke that when you started up in August. The final straw came when you accused Kim's son of being involved with drugs. That is when I talked to the lawyer about "libel" and he was the one that said I needed to take control of the Hut. You lied about the drugs, you didn't know squat. He was hit in the head and left lying in snow bank and you attempted to twist that into something nefarious....shame on you for that...he died...he was killed...and for what? His wallet was emptied. Shame on you.

    How many threads are you up to over at the Token with my name when you said you were through talking about me...three now? Do you see how your credibility is tainted?

    "Her" name came up over at the Hut in September. It also came up in private discussions with you in the past. YOU are the one making it into what ever this is you are doing.

    This is my last post for tonight, I have better things to do than to feed your paranoia.

    Mikado

  4. #104

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    The only reason I keep asking Mikado is because you evade putting out a real answer... and yadayadayada... even here we have heard enough of your whining about that meeting at McDonalds to last us all a lifetime, or listening to you berate me for an imagined slight to Kim over the tragic death of her son. I don't consistantly bring that up... YOU do....And I am not sure why you want others to see you in this disadvantageous light but you seem well on your own way to obscurity on your own here.

    After your performance on the HUT.... who would possibly trust you with a big project? When I said that you were a "disappointment" I was thinking mainly of that but I have learned to deal with that as far as I am concerned. iIt will be you who will have to handle your loss of ego on that one.

    Its not my problem anymore.

    It doesn't really matter where I might be going with my questions about Ernestine. If she is meant to play a further role in what is happening here I am sure that she will be drawn here... if she is able.

    I asked questions and you answered them in your special style.

    I intend to get back to the topic of the Rain on the Window Papers and the strange way that other dimensions seem to be interacting with us. You can either see it and admit to having some part in all of that or you can let your ego rule your life.

    "Then explain Catspaw's post. She didn't get anything from what I posted that Ernestine was a classmate. "

    I am not sure that Cat needs me to explain her post for any reason... what comes to her will be her own. I don't have to explain any part of it. And you don't need to be giving instructions about what Cat got or did not get from the transaction Mikado. She is not under your control.

    In fact... I doubt that anyone is anymore. Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; November 17th, 2012 at 09:42 PM.

  5. #105

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    I think that it is finally time to drop my interest in Mikados ramblings. I have satisfied myself over what was and is happening in his life. If anyone else wants to figure it out for themselves I think that the trail left behind is more than adequate.... or they can continue to ask him what his opinion of all of this is..... Its not something I am going to spend any time on any more.

    As Lady of Light said.... this has been a play that had to run its course...... Mikado and I ( and some very important OTHERS) know that this confrontation has been much more important than the silly personal bickering that it might have seemed to be from an outsiders viewpoint.

    And maybe thats all that needed to happen...that we would get to this particular point ( and finally to a particular place) and be able to put our various weapons down. We may never resolve all the pain and the loss of expectations from each other..... we can at least find a spot where we can disengage..Lady of Lights Forum might be the place.

    I have noticed in all of this.....Mikado has purposely spread this banter from one Forum to the next while being shocked that I would have the audacity to start my own Forums in my own defense! He thought that he had me well locked down to the HUT. and then followed me one to the next.....

    Perhaps I should thank Mikado because I would not have struck out on my own without having the irritation of what he was doing on the HUT to motivate me.....

    When I joined the Pegasus Forum Mikado practically staged a sit in at their doorstep until they let him on!..and very shortly It was strange how they all but pushed the ejection button in the Austin Martin with me!.... but I discovered later that I needed to be away from there..and the quicker the better...... so again do I have Mikado to thank? Probably so.

    He keeps saying that I don't see what has been happening.... but maybe I do.....

    And then Mikado followed me to the Unhypnotize Forum ......

    I think actually thats what needed to happen. I am glad that he did that... its helped me reach the point that I needed to reach.... Mikado does have some rare talents and perhaps only this particular Forum will be able to understand that.

    Would he have come here if I hadn't come over first and mentioned his name the way I did?

    So maybe in an odd way..... we have sort of saved each other. I doubt that he will see the humor in that remark, but I do. Shelter from the Storm.

    I appreciate the helpful things that Mikado has said recently....and have gotten used to the digs......so all of this is really is not something that concerns me anymore....and I have recently found a smile in all of this that I did not know existed.

    Of course my perceptions of things have changed drastically since my recent trip. Trying to pay better ATTENTION to the things that really count in this life.

    Maybe Mikado .... You will learn to relax here too? Realize that Lady of Light has offered you a " Shelter from the Storm".... ( as well as me)

    ....I hope that you might be allowed to see that this is a special spot.... Maybe you will learn to have fun again Mikado!....... Nothing is much good if there is no joy in what you are doing!

    And really Mikado..<g>.. you should know that I don't have to worry about feeding my Paranoia .. It is big enough to take care of itself I think! Goodnight. Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; November 17th, 2012 at 10:47 PM.

  6. #106
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    Mikado,
    Posted on the 13th Nov,
    "Hello,I am mikado and I have joined this site to present rebuttals to what is been presented about Myself by certain members........"

    It didn't take long for You to stoke up the boilers on the old black Mikado did it?
    Now fully up and running AGAIN.

    I Kevin have always recognised the other side of You, and have a high regard for such, but You appear fully intent and commited to firing up the boiler of the ever so black Mikado A51.
    You are not providing "rebuttals"
    You are too busy loading coal into the boiler , and steam is blasting out of every flange AGAIN.

    Watch the pressure Mikado, dampen the boilers , and look about, there are people here who care.

    hobbit

  7. #107
    Active UHF Member Advanced Member Rank Catspaw56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    underfoot
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    Mikado said that he met Ernestine in 1981. He stated that she was a German immigrant. Mikado spoke with Ernestine in 2006. Mikado checked out Great Valley High School in 2006. I'm just trying to be sure I understand what Mikado said.

    Cat

  8. #108
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    Mikado,
    Posted on the 13th Nov,
    "Hello,I am mikado and I have joined this site to present rebuttals to what is been presented about Myself by certain members........"

    It didn't take long for You to stoke up the boilers on the old black Mikado did it?
    Now fully up and running AGAIN.

    I Kevin have always recognised the other side of You, and have a high regard for such, but You appear fully intent and commited to firing up the boiler of the ever so black Mikado A51.
    You are not providing "rebuttals"
    You are too busy loading coal into the boiler , and steam is blasting out of every flange AGAIN.

    Watch the pressure Mikado, dampen the boilers , and look about, there are people here who care.

    hobbit
    Really hobbit?

    Every post I have made has been after a post by Linda.

    Read them again. Look at how Linda stokes the fires. Read what she writes with her assumptive conclusions based upon poor comprehension and convoluted interpretations of what I have written. Look at how she wrote that I started in at 2004 on Paul's forum when the reality is that the forum was started around March of 2006. Look at how she presented a I inferred Ernestine was a classmate from Great Valley. And the list goes on and in every instance, I posted a rebuttal and in some instances due to her poor comprehension of not only what I posted but also of past posts across several forums.

    She holds herself with no accountability for anything she says and when someone rebuts her she totally ignores what she said to create the rebuttal in the first place and then claims that the "rebutter" is picking on her.

    Should I go on? I haven't read any of her replies since my post last night after I said "shame" to her. She lays out statements that contain only a modicum of the truth and the whole while, individuals believe her and hang on every word while she accuses others of inconsistencies when the reality is that she is master of inconsistencies.

    Look at the past pages of posts. I mentioned "Rainbow Parasensory" and all of a sudden, Linda comes on with some facts and in the end claims that "a little bird" told her and then proceeds to thank them for it. An apparent truth, and I am sure I will be rebutted on this, is obvious in that if one were to Google "Rainbow Parasensory", the very first "url" that comes up is this:

    Rainbow Parasensory Science Associates - Pennsylvania Company Profile (People Search and Company Search)

    If you look at this site you will see that it contains what she claimed came from a little bird. Can't anyone see that she had no information prior to my posting the name and then all of a sudden she has a "little bird" give her information. Why is it that all the "little birds" that give information always happen after the fact, for example, the phone call in regard to Fred that was the catalyst for his removal as Hut Master?

    This thread is in regard to the "Rain on the Window Papers". Where are they? Has anyone seen these who can attest to their existence? Oh, I forgot, Morgan took some of them. This would be the same Morgan/Logan/Barrett/JD Garrett who Linda claimed was her High School sweetheart who was dead but then was tracked down by me, still alive I might add, and eventually denied ever being the character she claimed he was. I asked him about the papers, several times, and he didn't have a clue what I was talking about. In fact, and I reiterate, he denies being the character, he denies ever knowing Chuck Norris and what Linda didn't realize at the time I tracked him down was that I knew who he was, I just didn't know he was who she was talking about. In fact, when I first met him, I didn't recognize him for when I used to see him, he was a homeless individual living off of what ever he could find in a dumpster and surviving by growing pot in the hills of Charlestown and what ever scrap he could acquire to sell.

    Believe it or not, but there are many individuals in the town of Phoenixville who know him and know his past...

    What does this have to do with being on the topic? Everything. Morgan, at least the character identified by Linda, never took any of the papers as she has claimed. If he didn't take them then did they ever exist in the manner that they were presented? I find it very convenient that some of the papers are missing from the original, taken by a man that doesn't exist and that very same man who was identified as being the non-existent person denies ever taking them. An inconsistency?

    Therefore, if "Morgan" is not the person Linda claims he is, by his own admission to more than one individual, then how can they be discussed since he never took the missing papers? How can something be discussed when the origin, the validation of that which is being discussed is in question?

    Want to discuss them? Then discuss the "The Starseed Transmissions" by Ken Carey.

    So hobbit, I leave this thread and will go to other threads. I have given my rebuttals on "The Rain..." papers. I do apologize for the thread topic diverging and I am partially to blame but then it does take two to Tango.

    Just a side note hobbit, I am surprised you changed your addressing of me. I would have thought for sure that you would have addressed me as "MikDildo" as you did on the Token. Maybe you are finally growing up.

    Mikado

  9. #109
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    Quote Originally Posted by Catspaw56 View Post
    Mikado said that he met Ernestine in 1981. He stated that she was a German immigrant. Mikado spoke with Ernestine in 2006. Mikado checked out Great Valley High School in 2006. I'm just trying to be sure I understand what Mikado said.

    Cat
    Welcome to the club cat, it's the try and puzzle out what the dickens Mikado is on about club.
    Nobody is who they say they are, in fact hardly anyone actually exists.
    The reason/s Paul quit are becoming far clearer amongst the dross of posts by Mikado, if He was subjected to all what has occured since He quit...I can hardly blame Him.
    "A bag of empty shells"
    is how Paul described everything, and since then Mikado has been on an evangelical crusade to prove that nobody is real or exists.


    So did Paul present all of this to mikado, or did mikado present it all to Paul?

    Hobbit

  10. #110
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    Really hobbit?

    Every post I have made has been after a post by Linda.

    Read them again. Look at how Linda stokes the fires. Read what she writes with her assumptive conclusions based upon poor comprehension and convoluted interpretations of what I have written. Look at how she wrote that I started in at 2004 on Paul's forum when the reality is that the forum was started around March of 2006. Look at how she presented a I inferred Ernestine was a classmate from Great Valley. And the list goes on and in every instance, I posted a rebuttal and in some instances due to her poor comprehension of not only what I posted but also of past posts across several forums.

    She holds herself with no accountability for anything she says and when someone rebuts her she totally ignores what she said to create the rebuttal in the first place and then claims that the "rebutter" is picking on her.

    Should I go on? I haven't read any of her replies since my post last night after I said "shame" to her. She lays out statements that contain only a modicum of the truth and the whole while, individuals believe her and hang on every word while she accuses others of inconsistencies when the reality is that she is master of inconsistencies.

    Look at the past pages of posts. I mentioned "Rainbow Parasensory" and all of a sudden, Linda comes on with some facts and in the end claims that "a little bird" told her and then proceeds to thank them for it. An apparent truth, and I am sure I will be rebutted on this, is obvious in that if one were to Google "Rainbow Parasensory", the very first "url" that comes up is this:

    Rainbow Parasensory Science Associates - Pennsylvania Company Profile (People Search and Company Search)

    If you look at this site you will see that it contains what she claimed came from a little bird. Can't anyone see that she had no information prior to my posting the name and then all of a sudden she has a "little bird" give her information. Why is it that all the "little birds" that give information always happen after the fact, for example, the phone call in regard to Fred that was the catalyst for his removal as Hut Master?

    This thread is in regard to the "Rain on the Window Papers". Where are they? Has anyone seen these who can attest to their existence? Oh, I forgot, Morgan took some of them. This would be the same Morgan/Logan/Barrett/JD Garrett who Linda claimed was her High School sweetheart who was dead but then was tracked down by me, still alive I might add, and eventually denied ever being the character she claimed he was. I asked him about the papers, several times, and he didn't have a clue what I was talking about. In fact, and I reiterate, he denies being the character, he denies ever knowing Chuck Norris and what Linda didn't realize at the time I tracked him down was that I knew who he was, I just didn't know he was who she was talking about. In fact, when I first met him, I didn't recognize him for when I used to see him, he was a homeless individual living off of what ever he could find in a dumpster and surviving by growing pot in the hills of Charlestown and what ever scrap he could acquire to sell.

    Believe it or not, but there are many individuals in the town of Phoenixville who know him and know his past...

    What does this have to do with being on the topic? Everything. Morgan, at least the character identified by Linda, never took any of the papers as she has claimed. If he didn't take them then did they ever exist in the manner that they were presented? I find it very convenient that some of the papers are missing from the original, taken by a man that doesn't exist and that very same man who was identified as being the non-existent person denies ever taking them. An inconsistency?

    Therefore, if "Morgan" is not the person Linda claims he is, by his own admission to more than one individual, then how can they be discussed since he never took the missing papers? How can something be discussed when the origin, the validation of that which is being discussed is in question?

    Want to discuss them? Then discuss the "The Starseed Transmissions" by Ken Carey.

    So hobbit, I leave this thread and will go to other threads. I have given my rebuttals on "The Rain..." papers. I do apologize for the thread topic diverging and I am partially to blame but then it does take two to Tango.

    Just a side note hobbit, I am surprised you changed your addressing of me. I would have thought for sure that you would have addressed me as "MikDildo" as you did on the Token. Maybe you are finally growing up.

    Mikado
    If the cap fits ...wear it.
    Hobbit

Page 11 of 33 First ... 91011121321 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 12th, 2012, 07:06 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 28th, 2010, 10:12 PM
  3. The difference between "doing things right" and "freedom" by Sarah Bierman
    By Unhypnotized in forum Spirituality / Spiritual
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 13th, 2010, 02:33 PM
  4. "May I have your papers please?" AA new "secure" flight
    By Unhypnotized in forum World News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 28th, 2009, 07:09 AM
  5. "False Flag Flu" and "Swine Eleven"
    By Unhypnotized in forum Vaccinations
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 16th, 2009, 03:52 PM

Tags for this Thread