Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 5 of 33 First ... 3456715 ... Last
Results 41 to 50 of 326

Thread: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

  1. #41

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    Mikado,

    I DO have solid evidence against you. Solid enough for me to turn from the person who wanted to accept you as my little brother to someone who now considers you untrustworthy. This is not the jury and what I know does not get revealed here just because you are wondering what it is that I found out.
    It was strong enough to turn me so thoroughly against you that I don't believe there is redemption in this.......Know that it was enough to put us where we are in our relationship. And its strong enough to keep us there...Accept that answer or not. Your choice.

    Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; November 15th, 2012 at 08:29 PM. Reason: typo

  2. #42
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Mikado,

    I DO have solid evidence against you. Solid enough for me to turn from the person who wanted to accept you as my little brother to someone who now considers you untrustworthy. This is not the jury and what I know does not get revealed here just because you are wondering what it is that I found out.
    It was strong enough to turn me so thoroughly against you that I don't believe there is redemption in this.......Know that it was enough to put us where we are in our relationship. And its strong enough to keep us there...Accept that answer or not. Your choice.

    Linda
    You have nothing. In fact, anyone reading your post can see the desperation seeting within it to keep up an appearance.

    I did absolutely NOTHING to you. You on the other hand fabricated fictious individuals and presented them as entirely different characters which you are still doing on the forum and others.

    What did you do to Paul? What about Morgan/Barrett/Garrett and the latest, Logan? What about twigsnapper?

    They are not real as the individuals you presented them as. I can prove that where it counts the most, in a court of law and that missy, is not something you can do.

    Believe what you wish but don't present falsehoods to me or in my name that I know to be false for then I will rise to rebut.

    Now if I operated as you do, I would say that since you didn't comment upon the other things I said then that would mean....(insert an answer that would be fitting to sound like you)

    Mikado

  3. #43
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    One last item I forgot to comment upon.

    "he who finds you untrustworthy"...coming from a man who would continue to have an affair with a married woman....I am judged by that?

    Mikado

  4. #44
    UHF Member Member Rank Pimander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    What? The Mikado drama? Here? I did warn you.

    Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation-gilbert-sullivan-mikado-flac-jpg


  5. #45
    Administrator UHF Administator Rank Lady of Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,056
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    Regardless of what anyone thinks of this “show”, it has to play out. This is something between Linda Brown and Mikado, and it is for them to deal with.

    Besides, if it is merely a show and for attention only, by catering to their disputes you propagate the show and keep it running longer. If it is what you say then it will only continue as long as there are people to pay attention to it, but if it’s not what you say, and this is a real dispute, then it will continue until it is resolved by the parties involved.

    Some of you keep pushing that this is all an act, but you can’t leave it to be dealt with, you keep having to “warn” people of what you think is going on. Maybe some of YOU are getting something out of this? Maybe some of you who are not (on the surface) directly involved in the conflict are creating a bigger conflict? If you truly wish it to stop, then you must ignore what is going on between these two individuals or else you concede to being part of it.

    I’m just making an observation based on what all has been said, in this thread and the Pegasus thread.

    You can give all the “warnings” you like, but those warnings are based on opinions and biases that have been gained over a period of time from numerous dealings with these and other people. The TRUTH? in this little (or large, what have you) dispute is that it does not involve you; it is a conflict between 2 parties (Linda Brown and Mikado) and so what if it is playing out before your eyes, it doesn’t mean you have to form opinions for everyone else by telling us ‘it’s put on’, ‘it’s a scam for attention’. I for one, hold no bias and am not listening to your warnings.

    Again, based on observations from an outside point of view. Sometimes you need to step back a little to see more of what is going on.
    Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you.

  6. #46
    UHF Member Member Rank Pimander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
    Regardless of what anyone thinks of this “show”, it has to play out. This is something between Linda Brown and Mikado, and it is for
    Again, based on observations from an outside point of view. Sometimes you need to step back a little to see more of what is going on.
    I was making a point in a humorous manner. Feel free to ignore it.

    However, it does not have to be played out in public if they have so much to work out at all. That is complete nonsense. It looks like a private matter to me, quite frankly. However, if you think your forum is where people should do their private laundry that is your business.

    I made the point because some of the players/performers have tried to smear us, accusing us of being NAZIs or something because we wanted our site to be a research one and removed this pathetic drama. Hence the name: Pegasus Research Consortium. Not broken relationship therapy forum.

    I completely respect your right to have whatever Gilbert and Sullivan Opera you choose played out on here. Message me if you fancy Pirates of Penzance.

    Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation-pirates_poster-jpgLinda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation-pirates_of_penzance-jpg

    You can play Mabel: Mabel

    MABEL is the female ingénue.

    Look it up.

    Kindest regards

    Pimander


    P.S. To ignore my opinion which is based on experience is to show bias against it.
    Last edited by Pimander; November 15th, 2012 at 11:01 PM.

  7. #47

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    "he who finds you untrustworthy"
    Mikado
    Now we are getting somewhere... even calls her 'Missy" again

    Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation-cmicsfee-gif

  8. #48
    Administrator UHF Administator Rank Lady of Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,056
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimander View Post
    However, it does not have to be played out in public if they have so much to work out at all. That is complete nonsense. It looks like a private matter to me, quite frankly. However, if you think your forum is where people should do their private laundry that is your business.
    Some people feel the need to make public their private matters. It helps them to deal with certain situations. I will not silence what needs to be. If THEY choose to make their matters public, then so be it. Why should I be the one to silence them like so many have in the past? It's called 'therapy', and it's healthy for everyone.

    No one has to agree with me, but this is the way it is, and as I said, it must play out, either public or private. The publicity or privacy of the matter at hand is at the sole discretion of the parties involved.

    Pimander, I don't know why you are so worried about their argument on MY site. You removed it from yours and got your forum back to the research forum it is meant to be, have you not?


    Everyone,
    This is MY site, and I will run it as I see fit. That means, all are welcome, and all have the same freedoms. Most of my 'rules' are set out by what are considered to be "laws" in the legal systems of North America, and/or are the rules from our host. Otherwise, you all have the freedom to speak about what you wish to speak about and argue all you want. Just follow the rules/laws, and I have no issues.
    Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you.

  9. #49

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
    Regardless of what anyone thinks of this “show”, it has to play out. This is something between Linda Brown and Mikado, and it is for them to deal with.
    Why? Why does it have to play out? Its been going on for about six years over many forums, most of which were destroyed because people just got fed up with it. In fact the opening posts look like they were just copied from a previous forum

    Besides, if it is merely a show and for attention only, by catering to their disputes you propagate the show and keep it running longer. If it is what you say then it will only continue as long as there are people to pay attention to it, but if it’s not what you say, and this is a real dispute, then it will continue until it is resolved by the parties involved.
    Oh its a real dispute alright, just staged by a few old actors who no longer have a stage..

    But hey its your house... so...

    On with the show....

    Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation-popcorn-gif

    Some of you keep pushing that this is all an act, but you can’t leave it to be dealt with, you keep having to “warn” people of what you think is going on. Maybe some of YOU are getting something out of this?
    Sure its fun once in a while to stir the pot and let the readers see there is more to this. Besides you guys opened the can of worms when you created a thread about Pegasus. What did you expect? That we would just let you and your members say whatever they wanted to make up without challenge?

    So much for 'light workers' and 'truth seekers' here... its just another sham site seeking hit counts. Well that was how GLP got to where they are today too... and ATS... so I guess you reap what you sow...

    Maybe some of you who are not (on the surface) directly involved in the conflict are creating a bigger conflict? If you truly wish it to stop, then you must ignore what is going on between these two individuals or else you concede to being part of it.
    Hard to ignore when those involved deliberately call us out with lies and insults. I recall that Hobbit character called my dad a NAZI in the opening post of a thread titled Pegasus... so seriously... you asked for it

    I’m just making an observation based on what all has been said, in this thread and the Pegasus thread.
    No you are NOT an observer... you are merely a referee that is biased to the side bringing the traffic to your site. Once the cancer spreads, you will come back to this day and we can say "We told you so" :P that is IF we were the gloating type

    You can give all the “warnings” you like, but those warnings are based on opinions and biases that have been gained over a period of time from numerous dealings with these and other people. The TRUTH? in this little (or large, what have you) dispute is that it does not involve you; it is a conflict between 2 parties (Linda Brown and Mikado) and so what if it is playing out before your eyes, it doesn’t mean you have to form opinions for everyone else by telling us ‘it’s put on’, ‘it’s a scam for attention’. I for one, hold no bias and am not listening to your warnings.
    That is your privilege LOL, but you said its an open forum for those seeking truth. You are welcome to wear the blinders and the ear plugs, but others out there are not so silly. Any person that simply takes the word of ANYONE on the internet without checking credentials is a fool...

    "it must be true... It's on the Internet... the Government has said no lies on the internet are allowed"

    Yeah I saw that connercial on TV the one where that Blonde gets that French Model


    Again, based on observations from an outside point of view. Sometimes you need to step back a little to see more of what is going on.
    Well fence sitting is fine for some... but it won't solve the worlds problems to be so wishy washy. Sometimes you just need to call bullcrap what it is too, or risk loosing your own credibility. And I highly doubt yours is an unbiased "outside point of view"


  10. #50

    Re: Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
    Everyone,
    This is MY site, and I will run it as I see fit. That means, all are welcome, and all have the same freedoms. Most of my 'rules' are set out by what are considered to be "laws" in the legal systems of North America, and/or are the rules from our host. Otherwise, you all have the freedom to speak about what you wish to speak about and argue all you want. Just follow the rules/laws, and I have no issues.
    To bad forums don't use Robert's Rules for Presiding over a Debate - For Dummies

Page 5 of 33 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 12th, 2012, 07:06 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 28th, 2010, 10:12 PM
  3. The difference between "doing things right" and "freedom" by Sarah Bierman
    By Unhypnotized in forum Spirituality / Spiritual
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 13th, 2010, 02:33 PM
  4. "May I have your papers please?" AA new "secure" flight
    By Unhypnotized in forum World News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 28th, 2009, 07:09 AM
  5. "False Flag Flu" and "Swine Eleven"
    By Unhypnotized in forum Vaccinations
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 16th, 2009, 03:52 PM

Tags for this Thread