Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: I hope that I never

  1. #11
    Senior UHF Member Active Member Rank 2loserel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    30
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: I hope that I never

    How interesting, I've never encountered one that I know of.

  2. #12
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: I hope that I never

    Quote Originally Posted by 2loserel3 View Post
    How interesting, I've never encountered one that I know of.
    They are masters of disguise and if you over run into someone with an Eastern European accent, who says they are "homeless" yet communicate with above average native English speaking ability, and have impeccable personal hygiene while wearing a near vintage Armani suit ... don't buy the act because they prey on sentiment.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  3. #13

    Re: I hope that I never

    Ianchrist..... You baffle me. How can you say that these " masters of disguise" are so easily recognized?

    And I am also baffled by how you equate great wealth with evil, and bottomless greed. Because you have known one or two evil rich people?

    That should be an indication that your survey certainly wasn't wide enough.

    Linda

  4. #14

    Re: I hope that I never

    Quote Originally Posted by ianchris948 View Post
    Not to go off topic here but the problem is Freemasonry because these individuals do not have a soul, at least not the soul they were born with .... and I say that quite literally.
    Ianchris.... could you expand on what you mean here? Thanks. Linda

  5. #15
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: I hope that I never

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Ianchris.... could you expand on what you mean here? Thanks. Linda
    When one becomes a Freemason there is a ritual that is performed. It takes three episodes to complete. During that process, the individual's soul is exchanged for another soul. Because the exchange is consenting, there is no internal conflict so on the surface, there is no indication that anything has changed. The Catholic church performs exorcisms because the soul is fighting an invasion which it does not consent to, thereby displaying external indications of what is understood as "possession"
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  6. #16
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: I hope that I never

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Ianchrist..... You baffle me. How can you say that these " masters of disguise" are so easily recognized?

    And I am also baffled by how you equate great wealth with evil, and bottomless greed. Because you have known one or two evil rich people?

    That should be an indication that your survey certainly wasn't wide enough.

    Linda
    When I look at someone, I do not see them with my eyes, I feel them with my soul. I never conducted a survey, I speak only from personal experience. I am sure that many wealthy people are not evil or greedy. My deceased friend was extremely wealthy, and he was a very good person. Self-centered, but no one is perfect.

    However I was directing my comment towards the people who are preying on society, they are evil and greedy.

    For the record, I had never met anyone that wasn't wealthy until I was abut 25 years old. I was in Brazil and that experience humbled me. Until then, I thought poverty didn't exist.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  7. #17

    Re: I hope that I never

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts....This too was very interesting...

    When one becomes a Freemason there is a ritual that is performed. It takes three episodes to complete. During that process, the individual's soul is exchanged for another soul. Because the exchange is consenting, there is no internal conflict so on the surface, there is no indication that anything has changed.

    On another thread here on this Forum there was quite a discussion about astral traveling and meeting " other entities" where the possibilities that one of those entities could come back with the person into this dimension and sort of " attach" itself to that persons..... essence.... soul?... personality? Are we talking about the same thing here?

    Linda

  8. #18

    Re: I hope that I never

    Ianchris.... have we crossed paths before? Your interest in Freemasonry feels familiar. Linda

  9. #19
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: I hope that I never

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts....This too was very interesting...

    When one becomes a Freemason there is a ritual that is performed. It takes three episodes to complete. During that process, the individual's soul is exchanged for another soul. Because the exchange is consenting, there is no internal conflict so on the surface, there is no indication that anything has changed.

    On another thread here on this Forum there was quite a discussion about astral traveling and meeting " other entities" where the possibilities that one of those entities could come back with the person into this dimension and sort of " attach" itself to that persons..... essence.... soul?... personality? Are we talking about the same thing here?

    Linda
    Yes we are .. and we have crossed paths although I have not yet pinpointed the exact time and place. I have been speaking out against Freemasonry for a little over six months now.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  10. #20

    Re: I hope that I never

    Thank you. So much to learn!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Similar Threads

  1. New hope for hepatitis C, an often hidden disease
    By CASPER in forum Health News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 18th, 2011, 11:31 PM
  2. Sending hope in a shoe box
    By Truth Vibrations in forum World News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 18th, 2010, 05:56 AM
  3. [Inspiring] Hope Quotes
    By Denise in forum Quotes
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: October 14th, 2010, 04:19 AM
  4. Abandon False Hope ? And Get Some Real Hope
    By Unhypnotized in forum Alternative News / Media
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 5th, 2010, 07:50 AM
  5. The Popularity of Nibiru (Is it hope, or despair?)
    By ricklbert in forum Planet X / Nibiru / Brown Dwarf / Elenin
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 17th, 2009, 09:58 AM

Tags for this Thread