Here is where you sign up to be in the next Sandy Hook or high school shooting. There slogin is "Turning Ideas in to Reality"!
IIF Data Solutions, Inc. > Core Competencies > Role Player Support
Our organization Is comprised of top notch professionals who are committed to providing you with the best support possible.
Upcoming RPSS Events
- 6/18/2013 Wisconsin, June 2013
- 6/25/2013 Alabama, June 2013
- 7/15/2013 Wisconsin, July 2013
- 7/16/2013 Colorado, July 2013
- 8/26/2013 California, August 2013
Scenario-Specific (customized) Mass Casualty Cards and Wounds:
- CBRNE EVENTS
- Sarin Gas
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Anhydrous Ammonia
- Radiation (Cesium-137)
- Mustard Gas
- Sulfuric Acid
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Open & Closed Fractures
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Degree Burns
- Puncture Wounds
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Contusions / Bruising
- Shock & Anxiety
- Smoke Inhalation
- Sucking Chest Wounds
- Flap Wounds
The utilization of moulaged Role Players significantly enhances the exercise training experience by more realistically simulating the conditions and challenges associated with disaster events.
IIF Data Solutions provides Role Player Support Services to Federal, State and Local authorities in support of their domestic exercise programs. Our management team has extensive experience working domestic exercises and has a proven track record of providing the absolute best Role Player Support Services available.
Our program management team works in concert with the exercise planners to develop and integrate Role Player participation. The overarching objective is to provide the exercise response community with Role Players who exhibit realistic, scenario relevant injuries and casualty symptoms that can be readily identified, evaluated and processed for treatment. To accomplish this, IIF Data recruits, hires, trains, moulages and manages Role Players who display the physical and emotional trauma associated with their simulated injuries.
IIF Data Role Player Support Services include:
- Program Management Team.
- Attendance at exercise planning meetings.
- Moulage Artisans.
- Customized Role Player Mass Causality Cards developed to support your specific exercise scenario requirements.
- Role Player moulage applications to realistically simulate scenario relevant injuries and casualty symptoms.
- Role Player acting instructions to enhance realism.
- Role Player “cut away” clothing.
- Role Player exercise identification badges.
- Role Player exercise orientation, training and safety briefings.
- Coordinating exercise requirements with other contractors to ensure unity of effort.
- Role Player management, transportation and communication support.
- After Action Reports.
Apply here. http://www.iifdata.com/core-competen...layer-support/