Put your windows open to prevent diseases
Your house is filled with fungi that may be harmful to your health. Recent research shows that you can prevent your house dry and good ventilation.
The disease caused by fungi in buildings was called the 'Sick Building Syndrome (SBS), log BodyTalk. The symptoms are more in the more irritated nose and oogslijmvliezen, headache, inflammation of the skin and lethargy.
The cause mycotoxins or fungal toxins produced by fungi. They are toxic and can cause infections and allergies.
Keep out moisture
Almost every home gets moisture and mold growth in it. Damp places like the bathroom or basement are risk places. It is important to insulate your house, you also have your home well ventilated and damp places to avoid to prevent mold. (ep)