Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
Results 61 to 70 of 79

Thread: I'm a freemason, rosicrucian, martinist and member of other orders. Ask me questions.

  1. #61
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: I'm a freemason, rosicrucian, martinist and member of other orders. Ask me questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    "For the last close to 6 years now I have been living in exile in South America, and I have been tried shut down in numerous ways throughout the years – but I am still standing, and still telling my story.

    My response to this is..... he just didn't cross the folks that REALLY wanted him shut down. If he did he wouldn't be talking about living anywhere. Linda
    HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THANK YOU FOR A SHINING STAR MOMENT ... OK focus Linda .... you are exactly right on target here ....
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  2. #62
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: I'm a freemason, rosicrucian, martinist and member of other orders. Ask me questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    "
    My response to this is..... he just didn't cross the folks that REALLY wanted him shut down. If he did he wouldn't be talking about living anywhere. Linda
    I never thought you would ever say anything so enjoyable for me to read.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  3. #63
    Probationary UHF Member Mishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: I'm a freemason, rosicrucian, martinist and member of other orders. Ask me questions.

    Wow you are fascinating. What an inspirational life. I am interested in learning about similar things my latest exploration involves the djinn. Do you know much about these energies? kind regards Mishka

  4. #64

    Re: I'm a freemason, rosicrucian, martinist and member of other orders. Ask me questions.

    Trust me ianchris.... I did not say that to make your day. It was just an observation. Linda

  5. #65
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: I'm a freemason, rosicrucian, martinist and member of other orders. Ask me questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Trust me ianchris.... I did not say that to make your day. It was just an observation. Linda
    Linda the more we do this, the more I am beginning to think your real name is Sally Havice.... Now I have to ask my question ALL over again because it's buried under two pages of damage control. No one knows everything well some people do ... and I have a need to understand something which Brother Maggador should be able to explain to me... Not too many people have knowledge of what I am addressing, well I take that back, too many of the wrong people have knowledge of what I'm addressing. There has been a great effort taken to remove me from that building, and I have a idea why however, if I am forced to come to my own understanding, then it might cause me to get emotional and do something crazy. So before I do something crazy, I would like to have a better understanding of the situation.

    The Royal Arch degree occupies that building. I have experienced many things in that building which never shown to me, so I have had to arrive at my own conclusions based on very convoluted pieces of information. Before you tell me to mind my own business, it has become my business by default. It is in everyone's best interest that I have a clear understanding of the real picture in order to prevent me from acting out emotionally. Moreover, I am very inquisitive and without clarity then I might repeat sensitive information to the wrong news agency or organization, unknowingly, in my search for understanding.

    On that note, I will repeat the my questions

    Brother Maggador, what is your motivator for sharing this information?

    While you are being so open to discussion, perhaps you can help explain something for me. There is a building that I have a physical connection to that is used by a government for various purposes. Once a month, the building is physically located in Urulu, Kenya... inside of an orphanage that is owned by a United States Church based in the state of Tennessee. The building is patrolled 24 hrs a day by armed soldiers, there is a military control post on the roof. What technology do they harness? I trust you don't need me to go into further detail. Do you have any thoughts as to why I am not affected by that technology? At least one member here already thinks I'm delusional... would you agree?
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  6. #66

    Re: I'm a freemason, rosicrucian, martinist and member of other orders. Ask me questions.

    I don't think that Brother M is checking in here..... if so I do hope that he speaks up.

    Ianchris you said

    "There is a building that I have a physical connection to that is used by a government for various purposes. Once a month, the building is physically located in Urulu, Kenya... inside of an orphanage that is owned by a United States Church based in the state of Tennessee. The building is patrolled 24 hrs a day by armed soldiers, there is a military control post on the roof. What technology do they harness? I trust you don't need me to go into further detail. Do you have any thoughts as to why I am not affected by that technology? At least one member here already thinks I'm delusional... would you agree?

    Which is a reproduction of what you have said before so I guess I will have to be more specific. It SOUNDS like you are trying to say that a particular building that you have something to do with.... ( where is it and what is your connection to is? Is somehow magically transported?????? to Kenya????? and somehow is hidden inside an orphanage???????? owned by some sort of Church connection in Tennessee??????? And it is armed 24 hours......You think that they have some sort of technology that they are hiding??????? And you ask why it is that you are not affected by this ?????? So do you get dragged there with the building?????? Or do you just "see" what is happening?

    And you wonder why people call you delusional??????

    You have found perhaps the only person who is willing to listen to such a thing being possible.... but you had better have more information than you are spilling here to make me look harder. Not playing games here and I don't accept brazen talk or threats well.... so please say clearly what you are TRYING to say here without bravado.

    Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; February 13th, 2013 at 08:56 AM.

  7. #67
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: I'm a freemason, rosicrucian, martinist and member of other orders. Ask me questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    I don't think that Brother M is checking in here..... if so I do hope that he speaks up.

    Ianchris you said

    "There is a building that I have a physical connection to that is used by a government for various purposes. Once a month, the building is physically located in Urulu, Kenya... inside of an orphanage that is owned by a United States Church based in the state of Tennessee. The building is patrolled 24 hrs a day by armed soldiers, there is a military control post on the roof. What technology do they harness? I trust you don't need me to go into further detail. Do you have any thoughts as to why I am not affected by that technology? At least one member here already thinks I'm delusional... would you agree?

    Which is a reproduction of what you have said before so I guess I will have to be more specific. It SOUNDS like you are trying to say that a particular building that you have something to do with.... ( where is it and what is your connection to is? Is somehow magically transported?????? to Kenya????? and somehow is hidden inside an orphanage???????? owned by some sort of Church connection in Tennessee??????? And it is armed 24 hours......You think that they have some sort of technology that they are hiding??????? And you ask why it is that you are not affected by this ?????? So do you get dragged there with the building?????? Or do you just "see" what is happening?

    And you wonder why people call you delusional??????

    You have found perhaps the only person who is willing to listen to such a thing being possible.... but you had better have more information than you are spilling here to make me look harder. Not playing games here and I don't accept brazen talk or threats well.... so please say clearly what you are TRYING to say here without bravado.

    Linda

    Linda you are so funny. I have missed your inflated omnipotence this past week. Why must I keep reminding you that you merely just a pawn on this checked board of chess? I was deliberately vague in how I asked my question. But seeing as how our token Mason is avoiding my question, I'll go ahead and humor you with more specific details. The unabridged version is long winded, but here goes.

    In January 2011 I was coerced to an abandoned house in Hollywood under a false pretense and to make a long story not as long, the house ended up burning to the ground. I contacted the Los Angeles Fire Department the following day and I filed a police report with the Los Angeles Police Department for attempted murder. I have since identified an individual on the FBI Most Wanted Terrorist list as being the person who had coerced me. He led me to believe he was moving back to Thailand and needed me to help him in some way.

    The event was the closest they had gotten to killing me and I asked a friend of mine to arrange a personal body guard for me since my resources have been tied up with my partner's probate case. I cannot go into too many details, but I had activated a GPS tracking system on my smart phone in the event I was kidnapped and once a month, that tracking software placed me in Urulu, Kenya. A first I thought the device was malfunctioning. I even had it replaced three times and then I noticed that the device would only change inside the building. The building was in Santa Ana, California, but inside the building the GPS tracking would place me in Kenya but the minute I walked outside, I would be back in Santa Ana.

    So, like I said before, I am very inquisitive and because everything has a reason for happening, I was determined to find the reason why the GPS was being affected. I started listening to the walls, to the floor, I took off the ceiling panels and crawled along the support beams... everywhere I went I took a stethoscope with me and the sounds I heard were very similar to the sound that some people have described as "groaning sounds coming from the earth" in places like Windsor, Canada. I heard other sounds too, which I cannot go into. According to the lease records for the building, one of the tenants was the "El Salvadorian Embassy" however the only office sign was for a company called "Global Media" and it appeared as if Global Media was the only tenant.

    Then one afternoon I turned to my friend and I saw someone sitting on the floor in between us. At first I thought it was my imagination, until that person met me later that same day. From that point on, I started seeing more people. The closer I got to dismantling the guise and revealing the truth, the more effort was made to remove me from the building. My friend was evicted for over due rent, however, he owned the building so I helped to arranged the money and told his business partner to sue me. Nevertheless, he was still "evicted" because ultimately, I got too close to something.
    Last edited by ianchris948; February 17th, 2013 at 04:27 PM.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  8. #68

    Re: I'm a freemason, rosicrucian, martinist and member of other orders. Ask me questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by ianchris948 View Post
    Linda you are so funny. I have missed your inflated omnipotence this past week. Why must I keep reminding you that you merely just a pawn on this checked board of chess? I was deliberately vague in how I asked my question. But seeing as how our token Mason is avoiding my question, I'll go ahead and humor you with more specific details. The unabridged version is long winded, but here goes.

    In January 2011 I was coerced to an abandoned house in Hollywood under a false pretense and to make a long story not as long, the house ended up burning to the ground. I contacted the Los Angeles Fire Department the following day and I filed a police report with the Los Angeles Police Department for attempted murder. I have since identified an individual on the FBI Most Wanted Terrorist list as being the person who had coerced me. He led me to believe he was moving back to Thailand and needed me to help him in some way.

    The event was the closest they had gotten to killing me and I asked a friend of mine to arrange a personal body guard for me since my resources have been tied up with my partner's probate case. I cannot go into too many details, but I had activated a GPS tracking system on my smart phone in the event I was kidnapped and once a month, that tracking software placed me in Urulu, Kenya. A first I thought the device was malfunctioning. I even had it replaced three times and then I noticed that the device would only change inside the building. The building was in Santa Ana, California, but inside the building the GPS tracking would place me in Kenya but the minute I walked outside, I would be back in Santa Ana.

    So, like I said before, I am very inquisitive and because everything has a reason for happening, I was determined to find the reason why the GPS was being affected. I started listening to the walls, to the floor, I took off the ceiling panels and crawled along the support beams... everywhere I went I took a stethoscope with me and the sounds I heard were very similar to the sound that some people have described as "groaning sounds coming from the earth" in places like Windsor, Canada. I heard other sounds too, which I cannot go into. According to the lease records for the building, one of the tenants was the "El Salvadorian Embassy" however the only office sign was for a company called "Global Media" and it appeared as if Global Media was the only tenant.

    Then one afternoon I turned to my friend and I saw someone sitting on the floor in between us. At first I thought it was my imagination, until that person met me later that same day. From that point on, I started seeing more people. The closer I got to dismantling the guise and revealing the truth, the more effort was made to remove me from the building. My friend was evicted for over due rent, however, he owned the building so I helped to arranged the money and told his business partner to sue me. Nevertheless, he was still "evicted" because ultimately, I got too close to something.
    I say again that if anyone really wanted you dead you would not be here. You seem to agree with that but still assume that someone attempted to take your life.

    however the only office sign was for a company called "Global Media" and it appeared as if Global Media was the only tenant.

    So who do you think this " Global Media" is then. You are mentioning them for a reason. My question was just the vehicle that you have used to get that information across.

    Then one afternoon I turned to my friend and I saw someone sitting on the floor in between us. At first I thought it was my imagination, until that person met me later that same day"
    That kind of experience I have had myself. I have called them " standing visions".... and I know others who have called them " pop up" experiences. But what does that mean to you particularly?

    You say...."The closer I got to dismantling the guise and revealing the truth, the more effort was made to remove me from the building." Why would " dismantling the building cause these beings any concern? Have you come up with a theory on that yet?

    Linda you are so funny. I have missed your inflated omnipotence this past week. And you have been missed too.... Just been busy saving the world this week. <g> What have you managed to do? <g>

    Linda

  9. #69
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: I'm a freemason, rosicrucian, martinist and member of other orders. Ask me questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    I say again that if anyone really wanted you dead you would not be here. You seem to agree with that but still assume that someone attempted to take your life.

    Yes that's correct and since the LAPD censored my police report, I don't see any harm to share what I told them. The house fire was not the attempted murder. It is impossible to communicate intuition to the authorities because intuition is considered to be paranoia. So the best I can do is speculate based on the other party's behavior. Keep in mind, at that time I had an open law suit against the trustee for the estate, I had no reason to doubt whether or not he was real person and I had just established a connection between the individual asking for help and the trustee. I received a text message from that individual around 2am and agreed to help him then I advised him to let me know when he was ready, I didn't get a call until 3 days later. The time was approximately 3pm or 4pm, so I didn't arrive to that house until almost 5 or 6pm and the individual rushed me to take him to a storage facility down the street. We arrived approximately 10 minutes before that facility closed and I refused to go inside. I told the individual that I would wait for him outside, he became agitated and confused, he stuttered and said he might not understand something since he didn't have "experience" with renting out a storage unit before. So, I instructed him to bring out the paperwork to me and I would explain anything which remained unclear to him. I didn't understand why he needed the storage unit in the first place since he was moving back to Thailand, never to return again, so he said. While he was inside I called a cousin who's office happened to be right down the street, she told me to take a picture of the address and then text her the image, so I did and I uploaded the image to Facebook as well. My cousin is very intuitive, and she advised me not to go into the facility, no matter how much they tried to get me to go inside. Sure enough, the manager came out with him and they both tried to persuade me to go into the facility to look at the different sizes of units. I finally made the decision that my acquaintance would take whichever unit fits his budget and that I would somehow make it work. They reluctantly agreed and went back inside to finish the paperwork. I thought I was being paranoid because the behavior seemed odd to me, it still does. By the time they finished, the sun had just about set, so it was dark and then the individual informed me that the house had no power, or running water. The entire ordeal was very strange. However, if I was going to kill someone and had never done it before, a storage unit might cross my mind for more than one reason, the most obvious would be no one would hear a struggle and if it got messy, no one would notice the stains on the floor.


    however the only office sign was for a company called "Global Media" and it appeared as if Global Media was the only tenant.

    So who do you think this " Global Media" is then. You are mentioning them for a reason. My question was just the vehicle that you have used to get that information across.

    Well, this is actually very interesting because according to my research "Global Media" is an adult film studio. Despite the fact that "Global Media" is a very common name and many companies use it, after reviewing some of the video footage produced by Global Media I recognized similarities in architecture, decorations, background as well as between the models and some of the people who came to the office. It also explained some of the "noises" I heard. I actually thought my partner was still alive and that he might have faked his death to escape his tax liability. Music artist "Snoop Dogg" or Calvin Broadus actually dressed up like my partner one night in an effort to make me believe my partner was still alive and producing pornography under the name "Global Media" However, by accident the doctor told me how "they" killed my partner, which ended up in my book.

    Then one afternoon I turned to my friend and I saw someone sitting on the floor in between us. At first I thought it was my imagination, until that person met me later that same day"
    That kind of experience I have had myself. I have called them " standing visions".... and I know others who have called them " pop up" experiences. But what does that mean to you particularly?

    Honestly, I thought the kid was giving the doctor a blow job but that was WAY too crazy for me to communicate. It made more sense if there was some technology that was being used to conceal the person's presence. Although, from where I was sitting it looked like the kid was giving the doctor a blow job.

    You say...."The closer I got to dismantling the guise and revealing the truth, the more effort was made to remove me from the building." Why would " dismantling the building cause these beings any concern? Have you come up with a theory on that yet?

    I don't know, that why I asked my original question. If I start to theorize, who knows what kind of out of portion theory I might come up with.

    Linda you are so funny. I have missed your inflated omnipotence this past week. And you have been missed too.... Just been busy saving the world this week. <g> What have you managed to do? <g> LOL ... wanna know a secret? it's just an act to justify my selfish need for justice. Don't tell anyone.

    Well last Thursday was the fifth year anniversary of my partner's death. It's never an easy day for me but this year music artist artist Lady Gaga announced the cancellation of her concert tour. Apparently, she has suffered an injury which requires surgery and almost a year rehabilitation. It's a rather serious injury from what I understand, and she may never fully recover from it. So I am claiming it was an act of God, not the accident itself, but how the timing was identical to my partner's death. I've been preparing to present my case to law firms again. I hate to make money an issue, and I have avoided the issue since my partner was killed, but it's been five years and in order for me to recover I need resources. I am alleging Lady Gaga used my partner's resources to advance her career. By now, there is too much evidence to ignore or even to be considered as mere coincidence.

    Linda
    Linda in all honesty my teasing is very lighthearted. I am glad to see that you don't take it too serious. Actually that fact, is how I prove intuition is not paranoia. I've address your questions in blue
    Last edited by ianchris948; February 18th, 2013 at 08:52 AM.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  10. #70
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: I'm a freemason, rosicrucian, martinist and member of other orders. Ask me questions.

    I mentioned "other noises" but said I couldn't really go into further detail. When the building was in Kenya, I would hear group chanting. One of the exam rooms was remarkably larger than the other room, in fact, it was the largest space in the entire clinic. There were about 4 exam beds and some equipment and a stainless steel table. From that room one could hear people walking up and down a stairway that seemed to back up against the dividing wall, as well as the sound of large pull out drawers like from a filing cabinet. When I would hear the sound of the drawers being pulled out it, I would envision something like a morgue because the sound was heavy and long. I could hear a door open, then the sliding drawer. It almost sounded like a large industrial sliding wall/ door. I was certain it wasn't a filing cabinet. Before I met the doctor at the clinic I astral projected there . I had never been there before and the way I entered the layout of the clinic looked very odd. I didn't understand until I physically went there to meet the doctor. When I astral projected myself there, they were having an orgy and one of the walls in the front exam room revolved. When I met the doctor he was with one of the young women I saw him with when I had astral projected there. I kept it to myself, like I always do, but a few weeks later the doctor said I had mentioned something to him about being at the clinic before. So I told him I had a dream about it, but six months before and I said that in my dream his son was with a friend and a girl who they accidently killed. The doctor didn't deny it, he very casually said that the son had mentioned "something like that" to him. Then he told me about the party they had there the night before I met him at the clinic.

    Please know, I have given the FBI a similar statement. The statement I gave them had nothing about astral projection and the facts I gave were concrete details. As I mentioned before, I grew up around the authorities, my uncle was a Freemason/ bail bonds man, my dad is a retired Federal employee and veteran so I know how to communicate with the authorities.

    What I'm trying to say is that based on the things I heard, when I heard them and the behavior of the people around me ... I think they were performing human sacrifice in that building.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: February 23rd, 2012, 10:23 PM
  2. Making Fun Of The Freemason Clowns
    By Unhypnotized in forum On The Lighter Side (Jokes & Humor)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 4th, 2010, 12:50 PM
  3. Vid: Rosicrucian Science of Initiation
    By Unhypnotized in forum Videos / Movies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 10th, 2009, 03:56 AM
  4. Freemason jailed for cheating Masonic friends
    By ricklbert in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 4th, 2009, 11:14 AM
  5. Freemason/Illuminati Movies,TV Shows,Music,Videogames exposed Part 1 to 8
    By ricklbert in forum Illuminati / Secret Societies / Cults
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 21st, 2009, 10:44 PM

Tags for this Thread