Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 9 of 17 First ... 7891011 ... Last
Results 81 to 90 of 165

Thread: This is no conspiracy theory

  1. #81
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: This is no conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ianchris948 View Post
    I don't understand why you keep misinterpreting my energy level. I am a passionate human being, I am emotional, this is how I am with everyone. This is normal for me ... like I said before, I don't lose my temper because when I do someone usually has to rebuild a Hilton hotel and I don't have anymore millionaire real estate moguls in the background cutting checks to construction companies.

    My blood pressure if fine in fact it's 120 over 75... and that is without medication. If you're hoping for a heart attack, it is not going to happen. Do not worry everything is under control.

    For the record Linda Brown attacked me first, for no reason. Well apparently, come to find out, she/ he [whatever it is] has a history with me. Keep in mind, I am the only one here that doesn't have anonymity.

    I was acting in self-defense.
    My name is Kevin, I hide from no thing at all.
    There is a difference between nothing and no thing.

    You assumed that Linda "attacked" You, maybe You have good reason for been so hair trigger in response????
    I say again....You are amongst friends.
    The answers are not blowin in the wind, as the wind ain't blowin.
    Unless You realise just what the wind is, then You will never hear it.
    All has polarity, and equator.
    All cannot help but be attracted....if the attraction is strong enough.

    hobbit
    Last edited by hobbit; February 7th, 2013 at 04:37 PM.

  2. #82
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: This is no conspiracy theory

    Speaking of Hunting ... Have I mentioned that my zodiac sign is Scorpio. When all this started in 2009, I told my opposition [Michael Brown] that I would be able to track him down like a rabbit on someone's front lawn... it has taken me nearly five years, but I'm right on schedule because in 2009 I told them that by 2013 this "game" would come to an end.

    Thank god he waved his pecker all over the first class cabin on that flight from London to Miami [for the record he never exposed himself, he just choked a fight attendant and threatened to dry hump her like a dog] because now I get to pay the my favorite agents at the Bureau another visit and smack them in the face with why haven't they done their job.

    Then I need to make a phone call to my favorite billionaire boyfriend and ask him why the hell did I have to accuse him of murder when he could have saved me the embarrassment by telling me the truth.

    Trust me, I know all about hunting mice.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  3. #83
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: This is no conspiracy theory

    Have I mentioned that the 12 zodiac signs are ballocks???
    There are 13.
    They forget to tell YOU about ophichious.
    Fibonacci.
    13 menstrul cycles in a year.
    13 moon phases in a year.
    THEY????? masons????
    don't want YOU looking to galatic centre.
    The fool does( Me)
    hobbit

  4. #84

    Re: This is no conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ianchris948 View Post
    I don't understand why you keep misinterpreting my energy level. I am a passionate human being, I am emotional, this is how I am with everyone. This is normal for me ... like I said before, I don't lose my temper because when I do someone usually has to rebuild a Hilton hotel and I don't have anymore millionaire real estate moguls in the background cutting checks to construction companies.

    My blood pressure if fine in fact it's 120 over 75... and that is without medication. If you're hoping for a heart attack, it is not going to happen. Do not worry everything is under control.

    For the record Linda Brown attacked me first, for no reason. Well apparently, come to find out, she/ he [whatever it is] has a history with me. Keep in mind, I am the only one here that doesn't have anonymity.

    I was acting in self-defense.
    You don't need to act in self defense. You were not being attacked.... you only think I have a history with you because I made the comment that you seemed familiar to me. That means nothing that should bother you...

    You just have been riding hard on a trail that you may eventually find is misinformation... just as you did with the Mikado situation. Sometimes its more beneficial when you dont assume things. Linda

  5. #85
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: This is no conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    My name is Kevin, I hide from no thing at all.
    There is a difference between nothing and no thing.

    You assumed that Linda "attacked" You, maybe You have good reason for been so hair trigger in response????
    I say again....You are amongst friends.
    The answers are not blowin in the wind, as the wind ain't blowin.
    Unless You realise just what the wind is, then You will never hear it.
    All has polarity, and equator.
    All cannot help but be attracted....if the attraction is strong enough.

    hobbit
    Dearest Kevin, if for no other reason, I make myself vulnerable because I know that I am like a magnet- perhaps being an angel has something to do with it, I honestly cannot say. Unfortunately, I cannot turn a dial and select what to attract, but I do know that my opposition will have the strongest attraction to me. The internet gives them a false sense of security thinking that the anonymity will work in their favor, however it never does.

    I also know that those who don't know me, will have no reason to try and discredit me. Seeing as how I am "hair-trigger" any intelligent innocent bystander would be smart enough not to stand in front of the barrel.

    However, a true enemy will be too over come with greed to pass up the opportunity and they will also be too over-confident that their "bullet-poof vest" [so to speak] will prevent them from injury.
    Last edited by ianchris948; February 7th, 2013 at 04:56 PM.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  6. #86
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: This is no conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    You don't need to act in self defense. You were not being attacked.... you only think I have a history with you because I made the comment that you seemed familiar to me. That means nothing that should bother you...

    You just have been riding hard on a trail that you may eventually find is misinformation... just as you did with the Mikado situation. Sometimes its more beneficial when you dont assume things. Linda
    Unfortunately Linda, I cannot take anything for granted. If I did, I wouldn't still be alive. I have survived at least three attempted murders because of deductive reasoning. I never assumed you called me "emperor" because I knew very well you would never compliment me like that. Which is why I made the choice to acknowledge the "mikado" reference. One doesn't get called "emperor" everyday. LOL I figured you were either comparing me to some crazy Israeli or attempting to castrate me with a Kabuki insult, so since I had options I picked "emperor"

    Don't take life so serious, the stress isn't worth it.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  7. #87
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: This is no conspiracy theory

    Personality traits of Ophiuchus, the new zodiac sign
    Ophiuchus.....sorry can't spelll....dyslexia is My best friend ( lack of indoctrination)
    0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233,infinity.

    I live in cropredy
    The door is always opn...to friends,

    hobbit
    Last edited by hobbit; February 7th, 2013 at 05:23 PM.

  8. #88
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: This is no conspiracy theory

    Ophiuchus.....sorry can't spelll....dyslexia is My best friend ( lack of indoctrination)
    0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233,infinity.

    I live in cropredy
    The door is always opn...to friends,hobbit
    Hobbit, they have already made the attempt to make me think my deceased friend is still alive. The last time they tried, I blew a whistle all over the Internal Revenue Service.

    I am on first name basis with the Bureau. They've become very familiar with my dramatics and Dr. Brown just lost his protection from the Masons. Despite everything I have said, they have always protected me. There is an understanding they and I share. I have been throwing tantrums, provided the circumstances, my outbursts have been understandable. I see the invisible, Linda calls me delusional for it and it is the common denominator between you [Hobbit] and I. It is frustrating for me, to say the least, when those around me cannot see what for me, is in plain sight. In fact, it is sometimes insulting to me because it can feel like condescension.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  9. #89
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: This is no conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    Have I mentioned that the 12 zodiac signs are ballocks???
    There are 13.
    They forget to tell YOU about ophichious.
    Fibonacci.
    13 menstrul cycles in a year.
    13 moon phases in a year.
    THEY????? masons????
    don't want YOU looking to galatic centre.
    The fool does( Me)
    hobbit

    I am not very familiar with this 13th Zodiac. Unless I am mistaken, didn't "they" [masons] make that "discovery" in 2011? I'm beginning to develop a God-complex because it's as if someone is afraid I might "fire-bird" this "game" and go Phoenix on everyone. I doubt they took that into consideration when they decided to organize the consortium against me. By "they" I am referring to Dr. Brown and Associates.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  10. #90
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: This is no conspiracy theory

    in fact ...Scorpio is the 13th Zodiac because it is two zodiacs in one.... at least according to my research. God knows I'm bias [bad joke]
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

Page 9 of 17 First ... 7891011 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. 911 Conspiracy Theory explained in under 5 minutes!!
    By 100th Monkey in forum September 11th attacks (911)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 14th, 2011, 09:42 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 20th, 2010, 02:45 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 28th, 2010, 03:08 AM
  4. Invisible Empire: All Conspiracy, No Theory
    By Unhypnotized in forum Alternative News / Media
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 16th, 2010, 05:07 PM
  5. New World Order (conspiracy theory)
    By CASPER in forum NWO (New World Order) / Globalization
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 21st, 2009, 01:42 AM

Tags for this Thread