Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 11 of 48 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
Results 101 to 110 of 471

Thread: pegasus living moon

  1. #101
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Exterminator,
    Cuddly one,
    How do You know that EG will benifit mankind???
    If You know what it is, then perhaps You could explain?
    If not, then consider the possibility of it not been overall benificial in a mass senario.

    What is the force called electricity.
    hobbit

  2. #102

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
    If they're suppressing and they ARE who they claim or they're suppressing and they are NOT who they claim, it makes little difference.
    To you, perhaps not, but that doesn't hold true for everyone

    As for ego, yes, it is a part of us all, but when I speak of letting that not control us, I speak of having it hold onto beliefs. It does NOT make you a sheep just because you don't let your ego interfere with seeking truth. The ego I speak of is that which makes us angry when something that we think or believe to be true or false is challenged. I don't speak of the ego that is the sense of self.
    Well THAT ego makes forums interesting to the lurkers They come for the entertainment? And who is angry here? The only anger ego I have seen is from that Tricky Fox Petey who threatened my dad openly today... Makes you wonder what nerve my dad touched

    "Why Don't you just quit this lame dissinformation game you are playing before one of my spook friends gets pisses OFF at you and decides to make your life a bit more difficult by playing silly little mind games on you and your friends. Personally I have never persecuted other narcissistic wannabe knights, however your past few comments lead me to the point of disdainful discouragement. ( Dear Raymond..... take five and cool down... Everything is OK)I assure you , Linda has friends that could lead you to total despair if you go too far with this bullshit campain."

    Oh wow yup definitely some bad ego anger mojo going there...

    Let me assure you now that I myself have no intention of going after you.
    I'm afraid however that some of my aquaintances are not very patient with amateur shit- stirring fools who are being used by a more subtle but sinister force.....
    fair warnings are hereby posted, so cut it out will you?


    The Flying Horse.....In disquise????

    What all that hate and anger because we asked to see a little proof? Yup struck a major artery here

    You see, when I deal with any of these posts, I set my ego aside and go about it in a manner in which I accept all information given, but I will not believe nor disbelieve any of it.
    Ah okay, So your a fence sitter, not a truth seeker (((tosses Lady a pillow)))

    And although I have stated that I will not be involved in these conversations, I feel there are still things that need to be addressed as they arise, such as the third last post of yours. I can see that you do not yet understand the side of things where I come from and so I don't expect you to react any differently than you have been.
    Oh I understand where you come from... and I am not hunting you I just want to see one piece of paper and then I will vanish

    If this IS just a conspiracy, as you say, then all the more reason for it to come to pass that this is out in the open. As things go on much higher levels, all things are truth, and all things are lies. Again, Believe Nothing and Question Everything. Take in ALL information, true and false, because there is NO other way to find what is real and what is make believe. Besides, conspiracies are part of learning and finding truths.
    If you believe nothing and question everything aqnd don't care if someone is honest or spreading disinfo, then how can you discover truth?

    Anyhow, I think I've gone on long enough for this round. I will address what I feel is necessary to address, but I will not be drawn into any kind of 'battle'.
    Well grab some popcorn, because now that Mikado is here, your in for a show...
    Last edited by Exterminator; November 14th, 2012 at 07:21 AM.

  3. #103
    Administrator UHF Administator Rank Lady of Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,056
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: pegasus living moon

    That is the reaction I expect from someone who is at your level of being. You cannot see further than you want to see, so you cannot possibly understand. If you did, you would not say the things that you say. I understand. The world needs people like you in order to have the balance when seeking the truth. But as I have stated before, truth is not always what you believe to be true, no matter how much you want it to be, proof or no proof.

    Who determines what is truth and what is a lie? Who gets to say what is fact and what is fiction? We all make claims as to what is real and what is fake, but does anyone really know? Can anyone really say with 100% accuracy? Things in the past were said to be true and factual and were later proven to be false. At any given time, it is our perception of things that says what is real and true and what is not. We only have perception, nothing more. There is no fence, but you cannot see that, and I just hope that in your shortcomings on a more enlightened level, that others will benefit.

    There's a reason for everything and that includes you and me and everyone else being here now involved in this conversation. Even if you don't see that, I'm sure others will, if not now, they will in the future. But even then, time does not exist, and that too, is a matter of perception, so this conversation has already taken place many times over and yet it has yet to happen, it is how we perceive it. And THAT is why saying that I sit on a fence is completely irrelevant because there IS no fence to sit on. The only fence is the one you perceive.


    I wish you well, Exterminator, I really do. I wish you ALL well.

    You say this is all a big show, well, it is a show that needs to play out, whether you like it or not.
    Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you.

  4. #104

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    Exterminator,
    Cuddly one,
    How do You know that EG will benifit mankind???
    I don't and my dad believes its a dead end... But there are others devoting a lot of time and money and THEY believe that EG is the answer to free energy. Linda's camp claims the 'science' is being suppressed.

    So which is it" Does EG have value for the future of mankind or not? You tell me

    If You know what it is, then perhaps You could explain?
    I have no idea what it is... do you? Is it just a pipe dream kept alive by a few on a mission?

    If not, then consider the possibility of it not been overall benificial in a mass senario.
    Sure it could be totally useless, or a deadly force... won't know if it can't be produced, now will we?

    What is the force called electricity.
    Something we use everyday and pay dearly for, something that allows you to speak to me from the UK... whether or not we can define it, we can at least use its properties to improve our lives. Is that not enough?

  5. #105

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
    That is the reaction I expect from someone who is at your level of being. You cannot see further than you want to see, so you cannot possibly understand. If you did, you would not say the things that you say. I understand. The world needs people like you in order to have the balance when seeking the truth. But as I have stated before, truth is not always what you believe to be true, no matter how much you want it to be, proof or no proof.
    Things in the past were said to be true and factual and were later proven to be false.
    Once man BELIEVED the world was flat, but that was not a truth, it was merely a belief. Even then the world was still a sphere. That truth did not change, only the belief did.

    At any given time, it is our perception of things that says what is real and true and what is not. We only have perception, nothing more. There is no fence, but you cannot see that, and I just hope that in your shortcomings on a more enlightened level, that others will benefit.
    Wow how marvelously arrogant of you And if truth is merely a perception and that is all we have, how do you know your perception of me is true? Sounds like you too have a highly inflated ego that you are above us, at a perceived higher enlightened level... but in reality, by your own words, its merely a perception not based in reality

    There's a reason for everything and that includes you and me and everyone else being here now involved in this conversation. Even if you don't see that, I'm sure others will, if not now, they will in the future. But even then, time does not exist, and that too, is a matter of perception, so this conversation has already taken place many times over and yet it has yet to happen, it is how we perceive it. And THAT is why saying that I sit on a fence is completely irrelevant because there IS no fence to sit on. The only fence is the one you perceive.
    Um okay... yeah that makes a lot of sense...

    "I come before you, to stand behind you,
    To tell you something I know nothing about.
    Next Thursday, which is Good Friday,
    There will be a mothers' meeting for fathers only.
    Admission is free, pay at the door,
    Pull up a seat and sit on the floor.
    We will be discussing the four corners of the round table...."


    Attachment 927

    You say this is all a big show, well, it is a show that needs to play out, whether you like it or not.
    The Townsend Opera

    Featuring...

    THE MIKADO

    pegasus   living moon-opera-png

    pegasus   living moon-opera2-png

    pegasus   living moon-popcorn-gif

  6. #106
    UHF Member Member Rank Pimander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    6

    Cool Re: pegasus living moon

    Honk if you know Townsend

    Hi folks. For those who don't know, I am administrator for Pegasus Research Consortium's forum.

    If Linda could provide a few documents it would put my mind at rest. I concede that she may be who she says. I admit however, to being embarreassed that we never insisted on proof that the person who was a special guest posting on our forum was really Doc Browns daughter.

    What was your place of birth Linda? Was it somewhere in California? We can easily check the birth records to verify that Josephine and T Brown did indeed have a daughter on December 11th, 1945. But it does not end there....

    We also need to verify that the person posting on these forums is that daughter. Mikado says he saw a drivers license so that or better still a passport and birth certificate would show what Linda looks like now. These need to be checked by an independent party. Finally, we need to see Linda, via webcam or something to see it is her posting. If so, I will happily post an apology and details of how this was verified on our website for the world to see.

    We can talk all day and deflect from this important point. But it does matter who the person posting is if they claim to know what they do because of who they are. I reference what I know so who I am is incidental. If I claimed to be Neil Armstrong's son and said, "My Dad admitted privately that Apollo landings were a hoax," would you just believe me? If you did you'd be a fool. A good researcher/truth seeker (what this site is supposed to be about) would want to verify who I am. That is all Exterminator is asking "Linda" for.

    We can say, Mikado says he has seen a drivers license. It may be entirely true, but could also be made up. This must be obvious to anyone reading this surely? Anyone who says that the identity of "Linda Brown" does not matter is risking being taken for a big ride. If "Linda" wants the truth out, then she will verify who she is. If not, then she may be who she is but we just don't know. However, from what happened on our site, a big drama is all that follows where this character goes. We had a peaceful site, then the Mikado drama. I am not trying to blame anyone in particular, but there is a solution to at least one problem but I suspect the drama is more important.

    Anyone who doubts what I say about the drama simply needs to look on our site. We put it all in a special area for doubters to view. We have nothing to hide.

    The Mikado-Brown Civil War: can't add link yet annoyingly (can an admin post a link please, I'll PM it to you)

    http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?board=143.0]The Mikado-Brown Civil War

    However, we won't leave it open to guest viewing forever as we don't want that sad display all over Google.

    So lets sort this out Linda. If you have nothing to hide then lets get the ball rolling. Where were you born. Then we need proof it is you. As I say, I guarantee this can be published on our site and here too. If you are not who you say, this will be appearing in print.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pegasus   living moon-mikado-jpg  

  7. #107
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Exterminator:

    Quote Originally Posted by Exterminator
    Ah Mikado... and here I had such hopes for you LOL The 'Martini Glass" reference came to us from Linda's group... I would have to go back and find the letter to give a name... It was linked to us to check out. BTW I was one voted to keep you around, for what its worth.
    The martini glass reference came from Linda's group? Provide proof. You voted to keep me around? You are the one who sent me (PMed) the supposed "agreement" to look out which I never received and which your Father "publicly" mentioned on the eve of my termination that it was apparent that I was not accepting it. I replied "what agreement?". After that, he said that I publicly put it out there and it was off the table. Your not perfect and he is not either. I have no quarrel with your Father but then I might perhaps with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Exterminator
    Why would I go to the Hut to research? LOL You guys repeated everything at our forum :P
    Apparently you did go to the Hut for you lifted the avatar and posted it.

    I have explained where the source of the nickname Mikado came from. Your insistence in posting references to a Gilbert and Sullivan play to defame me is very humorous but it demeans the man that gave me that moniker.

    When someone has to attack someone and twist their name in an attempt to ridicule then they are out of ammunition (read here intelligence) to launch an intelligent attack. Of course Linda's group is just as guilty of such (hobbit, littleenki, fruitbat) and you have joined with them.

    How does it feel to be a part of Linda's group?

    Mikado

  8. #108
    Active UHF Member Advanced Member Rank Catspaw56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    underfoot
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Do Linda and Mikado have a karmic tie that needs to be resolved?

    Cat

  9. #109
    UHF Member Member Rank Pimander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    Provide proof. You voted to keep me around? You are the one who sent me (PMed) the supposed "agreement" to look out which I never received and which your Father "publicly" mentioned on the eve of my termination that it was apparent that I was not accepting it. I replied "what agreement?".
    Exterminator, Zorgon, PlaysWithMachines and myself were of a mind to keep you as a member when we decided to remove the Drama from our site. However, some of the admin team considered it to be unfair and subsequent events made it seem impossible. If you did not receive the PM then I am not sure what happened because it was sent. The trouble is we have no way of looking at your PMs (at least that we know of) to see whether it didn't arrive for some reason.



    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    I have explained where the source of the nickname Mikado came from. Your insistence in posting references to a Gilbert and Sullivan play to defame me is very humorous but it demeans the man that gave me that moniker.
    It isn't to defame you. Linda and you put in a great performance. At first it was entertaining but then it distracted from any real discussion. The posters are amusingly appropriate for that reason, there's no need to be offended.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    How does it feel to be a part of Linda's group?
    If you start to distract from us sorting out who Linda is, I'd suggest you are "on the team". Let us sort this drama out first.

  10. #110
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimander View Post
    Honk if you know Townsend

    Hi folks. For those who don't know, I am administrator for Pegasus Research Consortium's forum.

    If Linda could provide a few documents it would put my mind at rest. I concede that she may be who she says. I admit however, to being embarreassed that we never insisted on proof that the person who was a special guest posting on our forum was really Doc Browns daughter.

    What was your place of birth Linda? Was it somewhere in California? We can easily check the birth records to verify that Josephine and T Brown did indeed have a daughter on December 11th, 1945. But it does not end there....

    We also need to verify that the person posting on these forums is that daughter. Mikado says he saw a drivers license so that or better still a passport and birth certificate would show what Linda looks like now. These need to be checked by an independent party. Finally, we need to see Linda, via webcam or something to see it is her posting. If so, I will happily post an apology and details of how this was verified on our website for the world to see.

    We can talk all day and deflect from this important point. But it does matter who the person posting is if they claim to know what they do because of who they are. I reference what I know so who I am is incidental. If I claimed to be Neil Armstrong's son and said, "My Dad admitted privately that Apollo landings were a hoax," would you just believe me? If you did you'd be a fool. A good researcher/truth seeker (what this site is supposed to be about) would want to verify who I am. That is all Exterminator is asking "Linda" for.

    We can say, Mikado says he has seen a drivers license. It may be entirely true, but could also be made up. This must be obvious to anyone reading this surely? Anyone who says that the identity of "Linda Brown" does not matter is risking being taken for a big ride. If "Linda" wants the truth out, then she will verify who she is. If not, then she may be who she is but we just don't know. However, from what happened on our site, a big drama is all that follows where this character goes. We had a peaceful site, then the Mikado drama. I am not trying to blame anyone in particular, but there is a solution to at least one problem but I suspect the drama is more important.

    Anyone who doubts what I say about the drama simply needs to look on our site. We put it all in a special area for doubters to view. We have nothing to hide.

    The Mikado-Brown Civil War: can't add link yet annoyingly (can an admin post a link please, I'll PM it to you)

    [Can't quote the link but if anyone is interested the can go to the original post]The Mikado Brown Civil War

    However, we won't leave it open to guest viewing forever as we don't want that sad display all over Google.

    So lets sort this out Linda. If you have nothing to hide then lets get the ball rolling. Where were you born. Then we need proof it is you. As I say, I guarantee this can be published on our site and here too. If you are not who you say, this will be appearing in print.
    Hello Pimander. I must admit, I remember the name but not too sure if I remember precisely your interaction with me over at the Pegasus. There were so many of you but the one who was the most arrogant was "burntheships". I was quite apparent that every little post I did created either a temporary ban or a permanent ban that all were eventually removed by several different admins. Were you one of them? I don't know so why should I accept you and your PM with open arms?

    However, I will continue only because of something called truth. You and Zorgon's daughter demand proof of who Linda is. I actually understand the demand you are making.

    In most circles it is referred to as "presenting credentials".

    I see a situation very similar to what happened to create the rift between Linda and I. ....she was taken at her word. "Things" that were said turned out to be false when individuals showed up and they claimed not to be who she "sold" them to be. That was the beginning of it all. So now there are those, about six individuals, who have the feeling of being "duped".

    I have a news flash for you Pimander - the Pegasus forum apparently was duped also but not for 5 years only for 5 months.

    You have posted what you jokingly refer to as a "civil war" and Zorgon's daughter refers to it as an opera and you have a link posted. You claim to be an admin at the Pegasus. Take a look at the posts, take a real good look and you will see that I posted AFTER Linda or one of her cronies made a comment about me. I did not appear at the Pegasus until she made a derogatory comment. Look at the thread that was started by 556 or something similar in regard to the "aether". I was having a conversation until Linda came on and started on me within that thread. She only continued posting after she was called on the fact that she was stalking me. In fact, whenever I commented on a thread, even when it had nothing to do with Linda, there she was to start up.

    I am NOT in her camp. I went to the Pegasus to rebut how she was portraying me. I am here to do the same. In fact, who came here first? Zorgon's daughter did, and why? To rebut Linda. Seems there are similarities afterall.

    Oh, and your little thumbnail is cute but you and Zorgon's daughter show how prepubescent you both are.

    To summarize, you are correct in asking Linda for "credentials". The Pegasus deals with facts that can be verified and this is a simple request that you are making. If Linda really wanted to end it all, she only needs to take her Birth Certificate and have it scanned and she can then send it via private email to Zorgon. That would end this all. I suppose the CIA won't let her? Afterall, there must be a reason even if it is only conflict to create publicity on the Internet.

    Time will tell.

    Mikado

Page 11 of 48 First ... 91011121321 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2012, 08:00 AM
  2. A face on the moon or the real Man on the MOON?
    By 100th Monkey in forum The moon
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 9th, 2012, 12:18 AM
  3. Andy Basiago - Project Pegasus, time travel
    By Denise in forum Radio or Podcasts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 20th, 2012, 06:43 PM
  4. White Buildings On Moon, False Back Of Moon! NASA Photos
    By New UFO Hunter in forum UFOs and ETs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 2nd, 2011, 02:44 AM
  5. Value Living
    By CASPER in forum Survival - Tips and Guides
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM

Tags for this Thread