Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 12 of 48 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
Results 111 to 120 of 471

Thread: pegasus living moon

  1. #111
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimander View Post
    Exterminator, Zorgon, PlaysWithMachines and myself were of a mind to keep you as a member when we decided to remove the Drama from our site. However, some of the admin team considered it to be unfair and subsequent events made it seem impossible. If you did not receive the PM then I am not sure what happened because it was sent. The trouble is we have no way of looking at your PMs (at least that we know of) to see whether it didn't arrive for some reason.
    I wish I could get on the Pegasus. I remember a PM from Zorgon saying that he went into my PM's to see if it was there. I was appalled at that but figured I would use it to my advantage and not send anything that I wouldn't post publicly.

    However, on it's face, you have the same problem that you are putting on Linda. In that vein, prove that a PM was sent for it was NOT there. In fact, I believe it was you that sent the initial PM on a Saturday morning that mentioned that I would be receiving something. It never came. Perhaps it was sent but removed from the person's "outbox" prior to my getting it? I have no clue but it was never sent and that, in my world, is either a lie or a misrepresentation.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pimander View Post
    It isn't to defame you. Linda and you put in a great performance. At first it was entertaining but then it distracted from any real discussion. The posters are amusingly appropriate for that reason, there's no need to be offended.
    No, they are not appropriate but perhaps as I mentioned, they are in your playground. They are exactly what I said they are. Do you want truth or would you and Zorgon's daughter rather throw out digs and all your little "smiley faces"?

    Stick to the question and continue your request, even if it is monotonous. When you have to step down and ridicule, you show your weakness. That is what I see.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pimander View Post
    If you start to distract from us sorting out who Linda is, I'd suggest you are "on the team". Let us sort this drama out first.
    I am not distracting. I am attempting to show that Pegasus does not have lily white hands. None of us do, we all make mistakes. However, I would say the drama can stay, what needs to be sorted out is your request for credentials. I put forth my idea in a previous post, that is all I can do.

    Drama? I have that everyday I wake up, it is called life.

    Mikado

  2. #112

    Re: pegasus living moon

    hahahaha Mikado..... you are so much fun to read! Have you checked in with the home office recently? Do you know who your boss is NOW. With the shuffle going on over there you might be really surprised. What did Carlos and "Morgan" used to say.... check in after lunch?

    Presenting credentials? Now thats actually FUNNY.

    I will meet Zorgon in Vegas early in December. I will bring with me my birth certificate. I will not be alone. If he is so serious about all of this.... he will show up.... otherwise he is just providing you with a canvas to paint on..... its a picture that might be interesting .... but..... doesn't really have anything to do with me anymore..... does it.

    I am reminded of a couple of curr dogs with a bone.... each wants it.....but what happens now?

    Linda

  3. #113

    Re: pegasus living moon

    "It isn't to defame you. Linda and you put in a great performance. At first it was entertaining but then it distracted from any real discussion


    haha.... they don't have any discussion there Mikado. I think that you were it. Linda

  4. #114
    UHF Member Member Rank Pimander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    [COLOR="#00FF00"]Take a look at the posts, take a real good look and you will see that I posted AFTER Linda or one of her cronies made a comment about me. I did not appear at the Pegasus until she made a derogatory comment.
    That's the main reason Zorgon and I initially though it was unfair to ban you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    I went to the Pegasus to rebut how she was portraying me. I am here to do the same. In fact, who came here first? Zorgon's daughter did, and why? To rebut Linda. Seems there are similarities afterall.
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    Oh, and your little thumbnail is cute but you and Zorgon's daughter show how prepubescent you both are.
    If only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    To summarize, you are correct in asking Linda for "credentials". The Pegasus deals with facts that can be verified and this is a simple request that you are making. If Linda really wanted to end it all, she only needs to take her Birth Certificate and have it scanned and she can then send it via private email to Zorgon. That would end this all. I suppose the CIA won't let her? Afterall, there must be a reason even if it is only conflict to create publicity on the Internet.
    TT Brown. CIA "signals" man, NICAP founder (infested with CIA from top to bottom). I suspect the whole EG thing was a counter-intelligence ruse. Maybe it is just to create conflict but I am utterly convinced that she wants the drama.

    However, a birth certificate is not enough for me to publish an apology. I want proof that the person postin on these forums is Doc Brown's daughter. That means checking of birth records (nobody even seems to have done that yet!) photo ID and confirmation it is really her possibly by web cam or a person meeting with her and watching her post in front or them. If we do have to hire a private investigator and she is a hoaxer, I will publish in print.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    Time will tell.
    I doubt she will do it. I think the drama is more important to her than the truth. So come prove me wrong, Linda.

  5. #115

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Pimander.... You were the one who paniced when the Dept of Defense was mentioned. In Australia. Lets remember how everything came down, shall we? Matrix, the boys from the Barracks, etc

    So lets sort this out Linda. If you have nothing to hide then lets get the ball rolling. Where were you born. Then we need proof it is you. As I say, I guarantee this can be published on our site and here too. If you are not who you say, this will be appearing in print.


    Its all sorted out. A meeting in Vegas in December. A face to face with Zorgon and with anyone else who has the guts to show up. Mikado, you know the drill. You are invited too. You can bring " your people" if you must. It will be like old times. Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; November 14th, 2012 at 11:02 AM.

  6. #116
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    hahahaha Mikado..... you are so much fun to read! Have you checked in with the home office recently? Do you know who your boss is NOW. With the shuffle going on over there you might be really surprised. What did Carlos and "Morgan" used to say.... check in after lunch?

    Presenting credentials? Now thats actually FUNNY.

    I will meet Zorgon in Vegas early in December. I will bring with me my birth certificate. I will not be alone. If he is so serious about all of this.... he will show up.... otherwise he is just providing you with a canvas to paint on..... its a picture that might be interesting .... but..... doesn't really have anything to do with me anymore..... does it.

    I am reminded of a couple of curr dogs with a bone.... each wants it.....but what happens now?

    Linda
    I have only offered something to end this confrontation.

    It it is what it is - providing credentials. Like it or not, you seem to not understand that the name of Townsend Brown is in the public domain. You are claiming to be his daughter and if someone wants proof, that is referred to as providing the necessary credentials.

    Go to Vegas, go to another dimension, what ever.

    It is between you and he.

    I am more CIA than Dave Smith.

    hahahaha (quoting you from above)

    Mikado

  7. #117

    Re: pegasus living moon

    I agree to that. He never was CIA.... but thanks for the confirmation on your side of it. <g> Linda

  8. #118
    UHF Member Member Rank Pimander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Pimander.... You were the one who paniced when the Dept of Defense was mentioned. In Australia. Lets remember how everything came down, shall we? Matrix, the boys from the Barracks, etc
    That was Somamech, not me. I never panic - I'm British - and it would be a rare contract if I worked for your bunch of amateurs (joking). :P


    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    So lets sort this out Linda. If you have nothing to hide then lets get the ball rolling. Where were you born. Then we need proof it is you. As I say, I guarantee this can be published on our site and here too. If you are not who you say, this will be appearing in print.
    Its all sorted out. A meeting in Vegas in December. A face to face with Zorgon and with anyone else who has the guts to show up. Mikado, you know the drill. You are invited too. You can bring " your people" if you must. It will be like old times. Linda
    If that doesn't happen in December, I should be in the States next Summer. If I can confirm that there was a daughter of Josephine and doc Brown born Dec 11, 1945 and a couple of other things then I'd be delighted to meet you and would certainly try to fit a meeting in. I'd also love to meet Jan Lofton at the same time, if that were possible. I imagine it might be an interesting discussion or two over beers/coffee if we were all there.


    Oh yes, you forgot to say what your place of birth is.
    Last edited by Pimander; November 14th, 2012 at 11:51 AM.

  9. #119

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Pimander. Some of them are amateurs, some are just acting the part.

    Would love to meet with you this summer. Hoping that Jan can meet you too. I know she would be interested in doing so...

    OK... Here is some information for you. You do YOUR homework.... I was born at 9:28 pm. Santa Ana Community Hospital, Santa Ana, California....... the nurses name was Dorothy... you tell me the attending Dr.s name... I know that you have had it for a very long time.

    So yes.... a meeting first with Zorgon... if he has the courage..... and after that MAYBE a meeting with you.... if you feel like paying attention.

    Yes, it was Sonoma and a hello from the " Boys at the Watsonia Barracks" sent him into a fit. Has he recovered yet?

    Linda

  10. #120
    UHF Member Member Rank Pimander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    I don't think we can look into members PMs (unless we hacked the database), so not sure why he would say that. That's incidental though as I can't see a way to prove that one way or the other. I will say though that we would not lie about it. In fact I don't see what we would have anything to gain by lying as we don't actually like the drama, hence our actions on our site.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    However, on it's face, you have the same problem that you are putting on Linda. In that vein, prove that a PM was sent for it was NOT there. In fact, I believe it was you that sent the initial PM on a Saturday morning that mentioned that I would be receiving something. It never came. Perhaps it was sent but removed from the person's "outbox" prior to my getting it? I have no clue but it was never sent and that, in my world, is either a lie or a misrepresentation.
    If we have no record now then we can't prove it unfortunately. However, if Linda is who she says she is, then she can prove it. Big difference.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    Stick to the question and continue your request, even if it is monotonous.
    I intend to.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    I am not distracting. I am attempting to show that Pegasus does not have lily white hands. None of us do, we all make mistakes. However, I would say the drama can stay, what needs to be sorted out is your request for credentials.
    Do you know where Linda was born?

    ETA: Missed Linda's post.
    Last edited by Pimander; November 14th, 2012 at 12:29 PM.

Page 12 of 48 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2012, 08:00 AM
  2. A face on the moon or the real Man on the MOON?
    By 100th Monkey in forum The moon
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 9th, 2012, 12:18 AM
  3. Andy Basiago - Project Pegasus, time travel
    By Denise in forum Radio or Podcasts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 20th, 2012, 06:43 PM
  4. White Buildings On Moon, False Back Of Moon! NASA Photos
    By New UFO Hunter in forum UFOs and ETs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 2nd, 2011, 02:44 AM
  5. Value Living
    By CASPER in forum Survival - Tips and Guides
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM

Tags for this Thread