Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 13 of 48 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
Results 121 to 130 of 471

Thread: pegasus living moon

  1. #121
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimander View Post
    Honk if you know Townsend

    Hi folks. For those who don't know, I am administrator for Pegasus Research Consortium's forum.

    If Linda could provide a few documents it would put my mind at rest. I concede that she may be who she says. I admit however, to being embarreassed that we never insisted on proof that the person who was a special guest posting on our forum was really Doc Browns daughter.

    What was your place of birth Linda? Was it somewhere in California? We can easily check the birth records to verify that Josephine and T Brown did indeed have a daughter on December 11th, 1945. But it does not end there....

    We also need to verify that the person posting on these forums is that daughter. Mikado says he saw a drivers license so that or better still a passport and birth certificate would show what Linda looks like now. These need to be checked by an independent party. Finally, we need to see Linda, via webcam or something to see it is her posting. If so, I will happily post an apology and details of how this was verified on our website for the world to see.

    We can talk all day and deflect from this important point. But it does matter who the person posting is if they claim to know what they do because of who they are. I reference what I know so who I am is incidental. If I claimed to be Neil Armstrong's son and said, "My Dad admitted privately that Apollo landings were a hoax," would you just believe me? If you did you'd be a fool. A good researcher/truth seeker (what this site is supposed to be about) would want to verify who I am. That is all Exterminator is asking "Linda" for.

    We can say, Mikado says he has seen a drivers license. It may be entirely true, but could also be made up. This must be obvious to anyone reading this surely? Anyone who says that the identity of "Linda Brown" does not matter is risking being taken for a big ride. If "Linda" wants the truth out, then she will verify who she is. If not, then she may be who she is but we just don't know. However, from what happened on our site, a big drama is all that follows where this character goes. We had a peaceful site, then the Mikado drama. I am not trying to blame anyone in particular, but there is a solution to at least one problem but I suspect the drama is more important.

    Anyone who doubts what I say about the drama simply needs to look on our site. We put it all in a special area for doubters to view. We have nothing to hide.

    The Mikado-Brown Civil War: can't add link yet annoyingly (can an admin post a link please, I'll PM it to you)

    The Mikado-Brown Civil War]The Mikado Brown Civil War

    However, we won't leave it open to guest viewing forever as we don't want that sad display all over Google.

    So lets sort this out Linda. If you have nothing to hide then lets get the ball rolling. Where were you born. Then we need proof it is you. As I say, I guarantee this can be published on our site and here too. If you are not who you say, this will be appearing in print.
    Those threads in the link are all partial only.
    It was good to see the CLEANSING again, which is exactly why I started this thread here, and where the neo nazi words origonated, because that is exactly what occured on the living moon site.
    CLEANSING and EXTERMINATORS.
    Who are You by the way??
    My name is Kevin, I will provide address and exactlocation in a pm to anyone.
    This is becoming a farce again, and exterminator is correct to show a gilbert and sullivan poster, it was and is a farce.
    I am right ,as You are right( song from the mikado)

    If anyone can puzzle out the thread on there called ,
    Is hobbit crusading
    I would really appreciate it, as I was totally puzzled when it appeared on that site origonally.

    Hobbit kevin
    Last edited by hobbit; November 14th, 2012 at 12:33 PM.

  2. #122
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: pegasus living moon


    hobbit

  3. #123
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Linda Brown,
    Please view this mixed up thread,
    Re: Congratulations ArMaP
    Look at a post by Me where I copied 1worldwatchers remark.
    This is a plan to get rid of "ESOTERICS"of these forums,
    Granted, "Z" is a formidable force,
    But when things come to this, He is either involved or has no idea.


    I knew that post had been made on there by 1worldwatcher, they have tried to remove ever so much to try and paint a distorted picture, but something stinks????
    Hobbit

  4. #124

    Re: pegasus living moon

    I am beginning to think that he has no idea.... which is a crying shame

    And Pimander.... You let this thing continue here without really vetting who I was at the time until someone ( must have been ) higher up.... said.... Wait a minute boy.... how do you know she is who she says she is.... and you... went..... AHHHHH.... Is that how it happened???? I would be embarrassed too.... and you think that I am dealing with amateurs! <g>

    "I admit however, to being embarreassed that we never insisted on proof that the person who was a special guest posting on our forum was really Doc Browns daughter.

    No response to my last message to you regarding the Drs. name. You come up with THAT and I will know whether or not to bother speaking any more to you. Linda

  5. #125

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Thank you for the link back onto the Pegasus site Hobbit. I would not have been able to see anything there as I have been totally blocked out from reading those sites. Thank you for that. As Mikado has said of them there.... their hands are certainly not clean and your questions were honorable ones, answered I THINK dishonorably.

    Thank you for being the persistant little Hobbit that you are. Nobody should mess with a Yorkshire Hobbit!!!! <g> Linda

  6. #126

    Re: pegasus living moon

    And Pimander. It might be a good idea to credit Jan Lofton with the Phrase "Honk if YOU KNOW Townsend" It is , after all, the name of her blog site. Do you need a link to it? Linda

    edit in....

    http://jansrose.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by Linda Brown; November 14th, 2012 at 01:23 PM.

  7. #127
    UHF Member Member Rank Pimander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    Those threads in the link are all partial only.
    It was good to see the CLEANSING again, which is exactly why I started this thread here, and where the neo nazi words origonated, because that is exactly what occured on the living moon site.
    The difference is that we were cleansing our site of all the drama posts whereas the Nazi's were perpetrating genocide. There is a slight difference that the keen eyed will spot.

    I used to be a member of the anti-Nazi league. Zorgon's family were effectively refugees from Germany. Readers, I ask you take more than a disgruntled persons word and visit Pegasus Forum for yourselves if you want to know the truth. I expect you will be pleasantly surprised.

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    CLEANSING and EXTERMINATORS.
    Who are You by the way??
    That is classified information.

    I keep my real life name (Dan _______) separate. I am a research scientist and I have credibility to protect. yes, I know, it shouldn't matter, but it does. However, I am not claiming to know what I do by association so my credentials are irrelevant. I am considering "coming out" at some point publicly, but there is a specific reason why not to at the moment.


    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    If anyone can puzzle out the thread on there called ,
    Is hobbit crusading
    I would really appreciate it, as I was totally puzzled when it appeared on that site origonally.
    As I have explained to you before, the opening post was something you posted off-topic in a thread about another topic entirely. I split the thread and called it is hobbit crusading rather than delete your post and be accused of trying to silence you. The rest of the thread was the responses of members. I won't accept you are so thick you don't understand that and I am not going to have the same discussion we had there here.

  8. #128

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Pimander

    "I keep my real life name (Dan _______) separate. I am a research scientist and I have credibility to protect. yes, I know, it shouldn't matter, but it does. However, I am not claiming to know what I do by association so my credentials are irrelevant. I am considering "coming out" at some point publicly, but there is a specific reason why not to at the moment.Oh I wait with such rampant anticipation!!! <g>

    Maybe I can make you a deal. You "come out" and I will disappear???? That sounds like such a deal! ( and thats a serious consideration!)
    Then everybody else can say that I was YOU all along!!!!! Linda

  9. #129
    UHF Member Member Rank Pimander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    And Pimander. It might be a good idea to credit Jan Lofton with the Phrase "Honk if YOU KNOW Townsend" It is , after all, the name of her blog site. Do you need a link to it? Linda
    Yes, I was sending a humorous nod to Jan, not trying to plagiarise her work as you well know.

    I will get back to you soon regarding your other post. As I say, if it turns out you are kosher, I will publicly apologise, although, to be fair, I am doing what should have been done a long time ago.

  10. #130

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Oh, can I just use that phrase then " That is classified information".

    That would make my life eversomuch simpler!!!!! Linda

Page 13 of 48 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2012, 08:00 AM
  2. A face on the moon or the real Man on the MOON?
    By 100th Monkey in forum The moon
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 9th, 2012, 12:18 AM
  3. Andy Basiago - Project Pegasus, time travel
    By Denise in forum Radio or Podcasts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 20th, 2012, 06:43 PM
  4. White Buildings On Moon, False Back Of Moon! NASA Photos
    By New UFO Hunter in forum UFOs and ETs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 2nd, 2011, 02:44 AM
  5. Value Living
    By CASPER in forum Survival - Tips and Guides
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM

Tags for this Thread