Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 22 of 48 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
Results 211 to 220 of 471

Thread: pegasus living moon

  1. #211
    UHF Member Member Rank Pimander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    So don't be crass enough to try to tell anyone that I am " Making money by selling biographies"
    I'm not suggesting you are making a packet out of this. Just that you are making important claims based on who you are. You are "selling" your story so who you are matters.


    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    However... I have also recently been told that I didn't say enough.... and more needs to be disclosed ..and I have been promised help in doing that.. and thats what I intend to do. Apparently that is making some factions just a tad nervous. Not exactly a Little nervous.... apparently a whole lot nervous!

    So do your homework or not..... Yammer at me all you want. Its not going to stop me. Linda
    I'm not nervous about any of this. I just like facts. It can't have escaped your notice that I always ask for more information not less.

    Tell more. But please help me verify you are TT Brown's daughter, if you can, otherwise this is all just stories to me. I do not have some sinister agenda. I swear on my life. I can't believe that you guys are trying to use my integrity regarding proper research against me. It's madness.

  2. #212
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimander View Post
    You will go a long way before you find a more honest debater that me. You will also go a long way to find someone who wins a debate with me (plenty of stale-mate endings but no defeats). The reason is that I don't argue unless I already know I am right. If it an opinion I present it as such. Simple but effective technique but not always the best material for dramas.

    I deal with any reasonable point made, but not repeatedly. If Linda proves who she is, then I take her story more seriously. That is not a deflection, it is a sensible position. I still think EG was a counter intel disinfo operation regardless. Perhaps the operation continues.....
    Prepare to loose.
    Hobbit

  3. #213

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Dagnabbit... it won't let me see the last page. Whatever did you say?

    Anyway... here is this for you Pimander now that I am finally logged in

    "For some reason my computer won't let me see the last posts put up? I know, I know... I am not supposed to respond to you and take my attention away from my other paperwork but honest .... its lunchtime.

    Pimander... remember that the initial volley here was that Townsend Brown had no children!!!!! Thats straight from Zorgons research assistant... his daughter.... Exterminator... she doesn't like doing that kind of stuff so I will give you this information. Maybe it will be easier for you to find my brother Joseph Townsend Brown.... born March 13, 1934 at Zanesville Ohios Bethesda Hospital.... the" Ohio Department of Health.... division of vital statistics... certificate of live birth.... ( birth number 134)

    Dad was listed as 29, Thomas Townsend Brown... white... born in Zanesville, Ohio.... usual occupation " Consulting Engineer"
    Mother is listed as 24 Josephine Alberta Beale, white ... born in Leachburg Pa

    Joe was born at 2|05 pm............ and the Doctors name? You do me the courtesy of supplying THAT information/
    The nurse was Della McBride.

    Remember.... Townsend Brown had no children.

    <g> Linda

  4. #214

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Your really are dim Pimander... thats a disappointment. Of COUSE it continues!

    "I deal with any reasonable point made, but not repeatedly. If Linda proves who she is, then I take her story more seriously. That is not a deflection, it is a sensible position. I still think EG was a counter intel disinfo operation regardless. Perhaps the operation continues.....

    And how can you approach anything with an open mind when you are able to say.... without even blushing " I still think EG was a counter intel disinfo operation regardless." I happen to totally agree with you... but not in the way that I think you may mean. Now what do you have to say. Linda

  5. #215

    Re: pegasus living moon

    And Pimander.... You don't argue anything unless you KNOW that you are right? Oh boy.... are we going to have fun!

    Going back to work.

    You said "I do not have some sinister agenda. I swear on my life". I am prepared to believe you. So lets stop treading water here. Linda

  6. #216

    Re: pegasus living moon

    I can't believe that you guys are trying to use my integrity regarding proper research against me. It's madness.Now do you have any idea of the way I have been feeling???????

    Linda

  7. #217
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimander View Post
    I'm not suggesting you are making a packet out of this. Just that you are making important claims based on who you are. You are "selling" your story so who you are matters.


    I'm not nervous about any of this. I just like facts. It can't have escaped your notice that I always ask for more information not less.

    Tell more. But please help me verify you are TT Brown's daughter, if you can, otherwise this is all just stories to me. I do not have some sinister agenda. I swear on my life. I can't believe that you guys are trying to use my integrity regarding proper research against me. It's madness.
    Are there two pimanders?
    http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/...44471#msg44471
    hobbit

  8. #218

    Re: pegasus living moon

    I can't see that for some reason Hobbit.... Can you tell me what you mean by your question?

    Linda

  9. #219
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    I can't see that for some reason Hobbit.... Can you tell me what you mean by your question?

    Linda
    Theres the Pimander upon here, where all must be black or white.
    Then theres the one on't living moon that wants to include multidimensions etc.

    hobbit

  10. #220

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Ah. I used your link and saw for myself. Yes, I see what you mean. I also see that Pimander is calling for " boots on the ground" researchers in Southern California. Should I expect company? Or it this just " background research on the hospital? in Santa Ana? Or maybe he is checking something else out that he hasn't even bothered to tell us about?

    Gee Pimander.... it must be about me or you would have asked me to help out, I would hope. Certainly you know that I live in the Southern California area..... If you are asking your " researchers" to " check Linda Brown " out.... just have them contact me and I will meet them for lunch. No problem. Lurkers around my ranch are not appreciated. Announced guests of course are another matter.

    Linda

Page 22 of 48 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2012, 08:00 AM
  2. A face on the moon or the real Man on the MOON?
    By 100th Monkey in forum The moon
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 9th, 2012, 12:18 AM
  3. Andy Basiago - Project Pegasus, time travel
    By Denise in forum Radio or Podcasts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 20th, 2012, 06:43 PM
  4. White Buildings On Moon, False Back Of Moon! NASA Photos
    By New UFO Hunter in forum UFOs and ETs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 2nd, 2011, 02:44 AM
  5. Value Living
    By CASPER in forum Survival - Tips and Guides
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM

Tags for this Thread