Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 25 of 48 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last
Results 241 to 250 of 471

Thread: pegasus living moon

  1. #241

    Re: pegasus living moon

    "and the list goes on. They are real....to you.

    Yes Mikado..... Victoria and the others are indeed very real to me. Linda

  2. #242

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Let me ask the thinking members of this forum something specific. If you were an operative like " Morgan" would you have your IP track back to your actual home address... or your office... or anywhere even remotely connected to you?

    Do you think that someone in "Morgans" status within the shadow operations is not capable of making his IP show up anywhere, anytime?

    Those are the only questions that really mean anything here. Think on those carefully. Linda

  3. #243

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    The White Rabbit was right! Thank you for the link about paid shills LOL...
    Naturally... The White Rabbit IS the PTB... pulls all the strings Thought you would have known that much by now

    pegasus   living moon-article-1082805-0258c178000005dc-542_468x648-jpg

    pegasus   living moon-easter-bunny-president-bush-png

  4. #244

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Do you think that someone in "Morgans" status within the shadow operations is not capable of making his IP show up anywhere, anytime?
    How odd... you claim you have trouble reading PM's here like you did when you came to Pegasus. Mikado had issues with a simple email registration and caused a lot of fuss... and when dad talked to you about IP monitoring and how he tracks who hits the site, you pretended you knew nothing about that

    Yet now you are here telling us all about hiding your IP trace...

    Yeah the thinking members here are going WTF?

    Last edited by Exterminator; November 22nd, 2012 at 02:39 AM.

  5. #245
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Hmmmmmm.
    hobbit, from the shires of England.

  6. #246

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    Hmmmmmm.
    hobbit, from the shires of England.
    What's that, Hobbit? A Light beginning to shine through the quagmire?


  7. #247
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Exterminator View Post
    What's that, Hobbit? A Light beginning to shine through the quagmire?

    No, just shows how IP obsessive You and Your father .......and Mikado are.
    You must all have the self same paranoia condition of IP address compulsive disorder???

    And just who was in that cuddly wabbit uniform, holding that war criminals hand???
    hobbit

  8. #248

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Exterminator said "How odd... you claim you have trouble reading PM's here like you did when you came to Pegasus. Mikado had issues with a simple email registration and caused a lot of fuss... and when dad talked to you about IP monitoring and how he tracks who hits the site, you pretended you knew nothing about that
    Yet now you are here telling us all about hiding your IP trace..."

    Hiding my IP Trace? When did I do that. I merely mentioned that people like Morgan do that all the time and you guys know it.....

    You are a misleading sarcastic little snip but I am beginning to appreciate the role that you are meant to play here..and hey it might help pay for some real learning

    .... is that supposed to be my IP address? And its alright to post it here publically? Tell me where it originates from then?... Now that you are showing how concerned you all are about this.... Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; November 22nd, 2012 at 11:14 AM.

  9. #249
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Exterminator said "How odd... you claim you have trouble reading PM's here like you did when you came to Pegasus. Mikado had issues with a simple email registration and caused a lot of fuss... and when dad talked to you about IP monitoring and how he tracks who hits the site, you pretended you knew nothing about that
    Yet now you are here telling us all about hiding your IP trace..."

    Hiding my IP Trace? When did I do that. I merely mentioned that people like Morgan do that all the time and you guys know it.....

    You are a misleading sarcastic little snip but I am beginning to appreciate the role that you are meant to play here..and hey it might help pay for some real learning

    .... is that supposed to be my IP address? And its alright to post it here publically? Tell me where it originates from then?... Now that you are showing how concerned you all are about this.... Linda
    I assume that the IP address box is showing whoever is looking at it their IP address.
    Nobody else will see anyone elses, if not....grrrrrrr.
    hobbit
    hobbit

  10. #250

    Re: pegasus living moon

    I recognize that it is mine.... but have no way of knowing if it is broadcast out there to everybody or not.

    To those in the Shires......I am looking forward to seeing the movie HOBBIT and will be thinking of you when I do.
    Filmed in New Zealand. Beautiful place for Hobbits methinks.
    Upcoming walk with you dear Hobbit.... I hope sometime this next year.
    Don't worry.... I will recognize you out of the crowd. <g> Linda

Page 25 of 48 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2012, 08:00 AM
  2. A face on the moon or the real Man on the MOON?
    By 100th Monkey in forum The moon
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 9th, 2012, 12:18 AM
  3. Andy Basiago - Project Pegasus, time travel
    By Denise in forum Radio or Podcasts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 20th, 2012, 06:43 PM
  4. White Buildings On Moon, False Back Of Moon! NASA Photos
    By New UFO Hunter in forum UFOs and ETs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 2nd, 2011, 02:44 AM
  5. Value Living
    By CASPER in forum Survival - Tips and Guides
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM

Tags for this Thread