Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 38 of 48 First ... 283637383940 ... Last
Results 371 to 380 of 471

Thread: pegasus living moon

  1. #371

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Of course you should ask for it back, in fact, you shouldn’t even have to ask, is that illogical...just to have common respect...common dignity, and just a little bit of pride, and human dignity to give what is owed to you. I hate to see people that get coned, bamboozled, and swindled out there money. I hate humans morals some times, especially when it comes to money.

    The funny thing is…<mod insert> I believe the following <mod insert> your not the first, and you sure wont be the last woman he has swindled…and manipulated, just because he was given the gift of a con, but who am I to judge !

  2. #372
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    Of course you should ask for it back, in fact, you shouldn’t even have to ask, is that illogical...just to have common respect...common dignity, and just a little bit of pride, and human dignity to give what is owed to you. I hate to see people that get coned, bamboozled, and swindled out there money. I hate humans morals some times, especially when it comes to money.

    The funny thing is…<mod insert> I believe the following <mod insert> your not the first, and you sure wont be the last woman he has swindled…and manipulated, just because he was given the gift of a con, but who am I to judge !
    How would You know if Mikado has conned anyone????
    I still strangely have a huge respect for that big green giant, and doubt He would con anyone.

    hobbit

  3. #373
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Mikado,

    Talk about assumptions. You are just overflowing with them. And guess what. NOBODY cares about your dealings with Paul or any other people on any other forum. Its all old news and alive only in your own mind. You keep rehashing all of your thoughts as if anyone gave a rip... which they do
    If no one cares then why is it that you keep bringing it up? My rehashings are nothing more than a response to you when you bring it up. I can't believe that no one here sees that you instigate and then when someone responds to that instigation, you twist it around. Are those that read this really that stupid? And did you really mean to end you sentence in the manner that you did? So on one hand, you are attempting to state that no one cares and then you finish by saying .. "which they do". You don't even realize what you write half the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    You keep saying those people don't exist and then you say that they have SAID they don't exist. Doesn't that make you look just a little off? You keep wondering why people left certain Forums? Perhaps they just don't have the time it takes to try to understand what you are doing. MAYBE they don't care. Look at the Hut. How many have left there because of you?

    Linda
    Okay, time to "rehash" again. I have never said that Morgan or twigsnapper don't exist. I have said that those you presented as those individuals are not. Therefore, the conclusion is that they don't exist and anyone you might present...again...as being those individuals are to be treated as suspect.

    Mikado

  4. #374
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Mikado... You said this....

    "By their own admission, the two individuals identified as Morgan and twigsnapper have denied, to my face and to others faces as well and yet Linda perpetuates that claims. Of course you never met them so how can you come to any conclusions?

    Goodness, thats convenient!

    What do you mean " by their own admission?" When was the last time that you talked to these two gentlemen? And you actually talked to them Mikado?.... THAT must have been when they were speaking to you? Or is this in your imagination? After all.... By " your own admission" they are supposed to be " figments of Linda Browns imagination"?????.... why is it then that you are representing to everyone here that you are actually in contact with them?

    If so, I am completely amazed that either one of them would even talk to you.. I expect soon ... if they haven't already.... that they BOTH will forget your name.....

    Yet you continue to IMPLY that you are in contact with them???? You have talked recently with "Morgan?" I think thats a baldfaced lie on your part. Prove me wrong. Linda
    Yes Linda, you know damn right well that I have spoken to them. Are you going to lie that I didn't? How many witnesses have seen me with Morgan? Do you wish me to post pictures of him? Or twigsnapper?

    As to talking with Morgan recently, no, I have not spoken with him since last April when he was broke down along the road. He cowered when I walked up to the car. He wouldn't even roll his window down, just enough to talk through it. As to Harold, probably in the fall.

    Mikado

  5. #375
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Funny Cat.

    But I think that I have had just about enough of Mikado slinging mud in my direction without having to answer some serious questions of his own personal integrity. What about this issue?


    I have a few questions for you. Mikado. I encourage you to respond to this..........
    What did you do with the money that I invested in your experimental work? I know it wasn't much but it wasn't a pittance either.. originally I meant it to be a repayment for the few nights that I spent as your guest at your farm. You had a friend who had a motorhome and you had it available for me during the visit. Before I left I wanted to compensate him for that... and figuring at a hundred dollars a night....I thought that was a good, generous and helpful gesture on my part. You however said that the arrangement that you had with the owner was so that you could use it and you didn't want to accept my check to go in that direction but WOULD accept it to be applied to your work there on your research. Much later you told me ( and everyone else on the Forum) that you had GIVEN THAT MONEY TO YOUR MOTHER.

    I have since stated that I felt you should return that amount to me... that you misused it.... and I want to make that demand of you again publically. If what I have stated above is UNTRUE in any way then I expect you to defend yourself here in this public forum... but as I see it.... there is no defense....

    Linda
    Here is a perfect example of you demanding answers to questions but you refuse and ignore questions that I made to you which you have never answered.

    Now, as to the money. Money is a fungible commodity. If you give a person a ten dollar bill and they put it in a box with a bunch of ten dollar bills and you ask for your ten dollar bill back, how do you identify it? (assuming you didn't write down the serial number).

    Now, I mentioned that I gave the money to my Mother AFTER you put out personal information about my family and the harassment commenced.

    Now, lets look at what you have said above.

    1. You never said anything about giving the check for the motorhome. That is a convenient fabrication to justify the check so that you can portray a justification in giving it.

    2. You wanted to give the check to Hut B, nothing more and nothing less.

    3. You further insisted that I take that check even though I have not taken any money from anyone else. You bitched and made an argument that if anyone had a right to invest money it was you since it was based upon your Father's work. I capitulated and took the check.

    4. The above check was given in June of 2010. Why don't you look at when it was cashed?

    5. When I gave my Mother the money, it came from the Hut B account and it was in August or September of 2011.

    6. As to the statement about money being a fungible commodity, it is. You wanted nothing to do with Hut B. You were offered the invitation to come and see a demonstration of a fully functional Gravitor and you refused. You have publicly stated that you want NOTHING to do with me. You have stated that you want NOTHING to do with Hut B. Draw you own conclusions but I would highly recommend you talk to one of the two attorneys you claim to have on retainer to deal with me....do I really require two attorneys?....LOL

    Mikado

  6. #376
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    Were you and mikado lovers of some sort...in some time?
    NO! NO frackin' way!

  7. #377
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Hi Gemini..... The feminine ( and vain) spirit in me is actually sort of complimented that you would think of that! Thats what my lawyer actually asked me not long ago after reading alot of the responses that had gone back and forth on these forums between Mikado and me.... But alas.... in this world... in this life... no... never happened.... and I am sure that he would rush to agree!
    Any lawyer should have asked a totally different set of questions in which that should not have been one of them. That is, if he/she is worth their salt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    But the passion that we each have for the technology and the philosophy that was and is wound up in Dads work is a very strong tie between us. I am not sure why that is. I am not sure exactly what Mikados " Problem" with me is?
    Because you lied about Morgan and twigsnapper and a host of others. You used those characters to build up a group of individuals portraying to them the significance of Morgan/twigsnapper and relaying information and guidance and direction. When the individuals showed up and denied that they were who you claimed they were, that is when the proverbial feces hit the fan. You knew it was coming and you started a campaign to discredit me in Vegas of 2011. The rest is history but it is a long story.


    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    He will tell you alot of things but really I have a hard time seeing through it. So I will leave that to him. He is bound to have all kinds of disparaging remarks to offer about me...

    at some point recently I just figured I had listened and read enough of his ramblings and that I am entitled to ask him questions about his own integrity since he has had such a glorious time trying to disparage mine. Fair is fair after all. And the questions I have asked above really only have yes or no answers. Did I give him a check that he accepted to go toward his research? Did he put it toward his research? If it was not used the way it was intended then I have a perfect right I should think... to ask for it back? Does that sound.... illogical?

    Linda
    No, it is not logical but you are too stupid to see the logic in what I have stated. You really need to talk to one of the two lawyers you claim to have, perhaps they can explain to you what I have done...publicly, in response to you in regard to the money.

    Mikado

  8. #378
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    Of course you should ask for it back, in fact, you shouldn’t even have to ask, is that illogical...just to have common respect...common dignity, and just a little bit of pride, and human dignity to give what is owed to you. I hate to see people that get coned, bamboozled, and swindled out there money. I hate humans morals some times, especially when it comes to money.

    The funny thing is…<mod insert> I believe the following <mod insert>your not the first, and you sure wont be the last woman he has swindled…and manipulated, just because he was given the gift of a con, but who am I to judge !
    You have just slandered/libeled me. <above edited to remove libel>

    I want an explanation of who I have swindled. I have not done that to any woman.

    The only truthful statement you have made is that "who are you(am I) to judge!", you are no one, you don't know me, you know nothing about me and if you did, then you know I have not done what you have said.

    Remove/edit this post.

    Mikado

  9. #379

    Re: pegasus living moon

    You have just slandered/libeled me.
    I will say I’m sorry when you give the honorable and respected Linda brown back her money, other than that…I have no other way of looking at you.

    Now, as to the money. Money is a fungible commodity. If you give a person a ten dollar bill and they put it in a box with a bunch of ten dollar bills and you ask for your ten dollar bill back, how do you identify it? (assuming you didn't write down the serial number).
    Money is a fungible commodity.
    In-fact, i wont say im sorry,this here is...just like a person who has turned to the dark side.WHY WOULD YOU SAY THIS ?

  10. #380
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    I will say I’m sorry when you give the honorable and respected Linda brown back her money, other than that…I have no other way of looking at you.
    So, you have never met her, you have never met me and yet you have conclusions. So, if you have no way of looking at me then how can you make a statement that I have "conned" other woman?

    That is a bold face lie...you sir, are a liar and my request stands.



    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado
    Money is a fungible commodity.
    In-fact, i wont say im sorry,this here is...just like a person who has turned to the dark side.WHY WOULD YOU SAY THIS ?
    Did you read anything I wrote above in response to Linda? Let me educate you since you appear ignorant of how money is viewed in a court of law. Please refer to the post I made:

    pegasus living moon

    and here is the definition of "fungible", that is, if you wish to not be ignorant:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fungibility

    You have any idea you want but when you categorically come out and state, factually, that I have conned other woman, that is a slanderous/libelous statement and you sir, are exactly what it appears....a liar.

    My request stands. Remove or edit that portion out.

    Mikado
    Last edited by Mikado; January 19th, 2013 at 01:22 PM. Reason: forgot to post the link

Page 38 of 48 First ... 283637383940 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2012, 08:00 AM
  2. A face on the moon or the real Man on the MOON?
    By 100th Monkey in forum The moon
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 9th, 2012, 12:18 AM
  3. Andy Basiago - Project Pegasus, time travel
    By Denise in forum Radio or Podcasts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 20th, 2012, 06:43 PM
  4. White Buildings On Moon, False Back Of Moon! NASA Photos
    By New UFO Hunter in forum UFOs and ETs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 2nd, 2011, 02:44 AM
  5. Value Living
    By CASPER in forum Survival - Tips and Guides
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM

Tags for this Thread