Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 40 of 48 First ... 303839404142 ... Last
Results 391 to 400 of 471

Thread: pegasus living moon

  1. #391

    Re: pegasus living moon

    I had written a long challenge to Zorgon about finally accepting the fact that I am who I have said I was... and that there was no need for him and the rest of his crew ( Exterminator, Pimander) to continually question that.... unless of course they had an agenda involved in doing that. Which is looking pretty obvious now because the entire episode here was so really silly.....

    Anyway.... I challenge Zorgon again to meet me in Vegas... and to tell me to bring whatever it is that he feels that he needs to see to prove to himself that I am who I have said I am.

    For him not to respond to that challenge... simply means that this whole thing has just been a ploy on his part to waste time and misdirect peoples attention. Thats really nasty and must not be allowed to stand.

    So Zorgon. Don't think that I will forget...I believe that you are hiding out now from your pledge on making that apology.

    I intend to see you honor your committment to that promise! Please don't disappoint any of us any further!

    If you are still having problems with transportation and we decide to meet in Vegas I will send a car for you........what have you got to lose? Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; January 20th, 2013 at 02:36 AM.

  2. #392

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimander View Post
    Honk if you know Townsend

    Hi folks. For those who don't know, I am administrator for Pegasus Research Consortium's forum.

    If Linda could provide a few documents it would put my mind at rest. I concede that she may be who she says. I admit however, to being embarreassed that we never insisted on proof that the person who was a special guest posting on our forum was really Doc Browns daughter.

    What was your place of birth Linda? Was it somewhere in California? We can easily check the birth records to verify that Josephine and T Brown did indeed have a daughter on December 11th, 1945. But it does not end there....

    We also need to verify that the person posting on these forums is that daughter. Mikado says he saw a drivers license so that or better still a passport and birth certificate would show what Linda looks like now. These need to be checked by an independent party. Finally, we need to see Linda, via webcam or something to see it is her posting. If so, I will happily post an apology and details of how this was verified on our website for the world to see.

    We can talk all day and deflect from this important point. But it does matter who the person posting is if they claim to know what they do because of who they are. I reference what I know so who I am is incidental. If I claimed to be Neil Armstrong's son and said, "My Dad admitted privately that Apollo landings were a hoax," would you just believe me? If you did you'd be a fool. A good researcher/truth seeker (what this site is supposed to be about) would want to verify who I am. That is all Exterminator is asking "Linda" for.

    We can say, Mikado says he has seen a drivers license. It may be entirely true, but could also be made up. This must be obvious to anyone reading this surely? Anyone who says that the identity of "Linda Brown" does not matter is risking being taken for a big ride. If "Linda" wants the truth out, then she will verify who she is. If not, then she may be who she is but we just don't know. However, from what happened on our site, a big drama is all that follows where this character goes. We had a peaceful site, then the Mikado drama. I am not trying to blame anyone in particular, but there is a solution to at least one problem but I suspect the drama is more important.

    Anyone who doubts what I say about the drama simply needs to look on our site. We put it all in a special area for doubters to view. We have nothing to hide.

    The Mikado-Brown Civil War: can't add link yet annoyingly (can an admin post a link please, I'll PM it to you)

    The Mikado-Brown Civil War]The Mikado Brown Civil War

    However, we won't leave it open to guest viewing forever as we don't want that sad display all over Google.

    So lets sort this out Linda. If you have nothing to hide then lets get the ball rolling. Where were you born. Then we need proof it is you. As I say, I guarantee this can be published on our site and here too. If you are not who you say, this will be appearing in print.
    Where is the apology for all to see Pimander? Linda

  3. #393
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Mikado. Make up your mind. They either exist or they don't. Obviously they have decided that YOU don't.... not worth talking to, anyway. Why do you think he would want to talk to you? Broken down by the side of the road? Cowered? How funny you are. Linda
    I keep saying the same thing over and over. Are you thick or are you refusing to comprehend or is it that you just can't comprehend?

    The individuals you introduced to the group as Morgan and twigsnapper, and you continued to perpetuate that myth for years, were not who you claimed they were. This was confirmed by both stating that they were not either Morgan or twigsnapper. Therefore, you lied about their identities and this went on for years. People made decisions based upon these fictitious characters that you based upon two real individuals. That is wrong. You had years to tell the truth to the group but you chose not to.

    And yes, he did cower. As I walked to the care I heard the door locks click which I thought meant that he was unlocking the door but as I came up alongside of the driver's window I noticed that they were locked and he spoke through the window. And I too find it funny, in fact, hilarious.

    Mikado

  4. #394

    Re: pegasus living moon

    I do too Mikado. Hilarious. Linda

  5. #395
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    You’re correct, this will be my last reply to you and on this thread, im sorry if you felt like I slandered you and I’m sorry that Linda trusted you in the first place to do what’s right…'with her money' she TRUSTED YOU WITH…Period!
    I don't feel that you slandered me, I stated that you did libel me for it is written, you don't even know how to be accountable for your own actions. The post proves it. You are a nothing in the scheme of things. Who are you to judge without any knowledge...no one.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    Linda. I am so sorry you got caught up in this… ‘Ponzi scheme’ I really feel sad right now, for you and for Mikado, but I will pray that he does the right and honorable thing, instead of trying to justify what he did like the person that he is.
    You do that, you pray for absolution for your wrongful judgement of something you know nothing about.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    Did he at least say he was sorry and that he was wrong for tricking you out your hard earned money?
    She was not tricked. She was not asked. She offered the funds on several occasions over the period of several days and it was refused. I finally capitulated.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    Point blank Mikado, you took advantage over some body that loves and misses their dad, you knew what you were doing, you knew how to do it, and you didn’t care.
    And that is just flat out a total misunderstanding of what happened. You are delusional and commenting upon something with out any facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    If Linda says that you at least said sorry, than me and god will forgive you, and we can move on. I think, not only do you have to say you’re sorry to her, you have to say your sorry to me, Linda, and the mother of all mothers, and Your God. Your behavior here on earth is not exceptable to us. You, as a mortal, need to learn the meaning of integrity, dignity, and having just a little bit of pride when it comes to owning up to your responsibility. I honestly don’t BLAME you; I blame the people that raised you.
    So you are bringing my Mother into this? You arrogant little snot you. You are delusional and psychotic in your ramblings just as you were on the history channel. Your statement above is judgmental and hypercritical based upon what? ...your delusions? You blame those that raised me...you arrogant snot.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    ‘Here mother, here’s some money for you, from me’
    Is that how it went Mikado, is that what you told her ?

    Look in the mirror and ask your self,suppose some body did that to my mother.
    And what do you tell your Mother? Does she cry at night over the delusions you have? The psychopathic dreams and displaced realities you have told her? Does she wonder where she went wrong? Hell, you can't even spell correctly or form a proper sentence, so what do you tell your Mother or for that matter....Father... who you are a great disappointment to.

    And I sleep well at night. What you don't know is all the money that was spent on Linda by others and that subject, we will not get into for it is water over the bridge. You don't know the whole story and you have no right or privilege to comment...but you think you do.

    Ask this....Why did Linda insist on giving the money in the first place? There are things she is not saying and she won't but there are witnesses, in fact, there are four witnesses. All the answers to this are preserved on the Hut from well over a year ago.

    Mikado

  6. #396
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    I do too Mikado. Hilarious. Linda
    Well there you go! We agree to somthing!

    Mikado

  7. #397

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    I don't feel that you slandered me, I stated that you did libel me for it is written, you don't even know how to be accountable for your own actions. The post proves it. You are a nothing in the scheme of things. Who are you to judge without any knowledge...no one.



    You do that, you pray for absolution for your wrongful judgement of something you know nothing about.



    She was not tricked. She was not asked. She offered the funds on several occasions over the period of several days and it was refused. I finally capitulated.



    And that is just flat out a total misunderstanding of what happened. You are delusional and commenting upon something with out any facts.



    So you are bringing my Mother into this? You arrogant little snot you. You are delusional and psychotic in your ramblings just as you were on the history channel. Your statement above is judgmental and hypercritical based upon what? ...your delusions? You blame those that raised me...you arrogant snot.



    And what do you tell your Mother? Does she cry at night over the delusions you have? The psychopathic dreams and displaced realities you have told her? Does she wonder where she went wrong? Hell, you can't even spell correctly or form a proper sentence, so what do you tell your Mother or for that matter....Father... who you are a great disappointment to.

    And I sleep well at night. What you don't know is all the money that was spent on Linda by others and that subject, we will not get into for it is water over the bridge. You don't know the whole story and you have no right or privilege to comment...but you think you do.

    Ask this....Why did Linda insist on giving the money in the first place? There are things she is not saying and she won't but there are witnesses, in fact, there are four witnesses. All the answers to this are preserved on the Hut from well over a year ago.

    Mikado
    Mikado you are still in your own loop.
    You don't need to insult others. They have a right to their opinions and however they drew them. You seem to constantly forget that you can not control everybody. You couldn't control Hobbit and you certainly have no control over Gemini... and you yourself here have answered the question.... You DID take the money that I offered.... and you have said that the story is on the HUT.... which means that your statements about giving that Money to your Mother is also there. Of course people have to get a special password... and I doubt that there are many who are interested but I will take your word for the fact that all that correspondence is still there..... You gave that money ( YOU SAID) to you Mother to COMPENSATE her for the imagined hardships that she had undergone because of another imagined slight toward you and your family. That was your excuse.... but you wrote it....and thats what you did...

    That money was meant to help you with your research.... not to go into your Mothers bank account or to help her with groceries. Would she even remember this situation? Its a fair question to ask. I tend to believe ( this is my opinion) that IF you gave her any money at all.... You CERTAINLY didn't say that it was from Linda Brown.

    So we are back to the same old drill. You misappropriated monies that were intended for research.

    I don't see anything that you have said that changes my opinion of that. Do you have any reason that was valid? Other than sheer spitefulness on your part. It would be nice to see it. Linda

  8. #398

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Mikado you wrote this to Gemini.....

    "And what do you tell your Mother? Does she cry at night over the delusions you have? The psychopathic dreams and displaced realities you have told her? Does she wonder where she went wrong? Hell, you can't even spell correctly or form a proper sentence, so what do you tell your Mother or for that matter....Father... who you are a great disappointment to."But are you actually speaking and asking this of yourself? Linda

  9. #399

    Re: pegasus living moon

    If that is the case then Mikado... You don't have to worry about your Father anymore.... and I know that your Mother loves you.... so why don't you just put this heavy burden down?

    There is a question that I wish you could answer. Linda

  10. #400
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    For the sake of brevity, I am going to answer several posts in one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    Mikado you yourself posted on the Hut that you had given the funds that I gave youTO YOUR MOTHer AS RETRIBUTION FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU FIGURED THAT had done to you. THAT was a fabrication on your part and just an excuse to put the money where it did not belong and was not meant.
    That something was when you posted personal information in regard to my family. That in turn created a situation whereas my Mother and Father were receiving phone calls, at hours of the day and night, looking for Mikado. You knew what you were doing, you are so spiteful and wreckless that you didn't even consider the result of your actions which ended up being the harassment of my elderly parents. To this day, you accept no accountability for what you put them through.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    I suppose that you have erased that little exchange. If not .... it is still there....You were quite beligerant and proud of the fact that you had decided to do that with MY money.... and Fred even weighed in to say what a good son you were being. I invite anyone to look that up on the HUT. If they even cared.
    Why is it that you continually throw out that idea that something has been erased? It is all intact, that only thing erased is what you were told would be erased. Money is fungible Linda, the funds that went to my parents came out of Hut B at the time. I made the statement to irritate the hell out of you which it has. Who is to say where your funds are or are not. They were comingled in the account which is exactly where they were supposed to go. Your ignorance, and immortalwhatever are being showcased to the extreme.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    In all of the above you admit to taking money that was destined for the Hut. It was not given to the Hut by your very own account but to your Mother. Its a very simple thing to see through the smoke of all of this. Send the amount back to me.

    You can blow smoke all you want but others can see what you are doing. Linda
    The money went to where it was supposed to go. You will get nothing back. That is the price of research, no guaranteed return on investment, just the quest to find answers. You were invited to come to a demonstration in August of this past year to see a fully functional Gravitor operate. You refused. To repeat, you will not be getting any funds back. You made a good investment, you Fathers work was proven. And speaking of your Father, what about all the funds he took from individuals? Did they get returns? Was he able to return the money to those in Meadeville? How about Martin Decker?

    And yes, others do see what is going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    I would ask you to remove the statement that you believe Mikado has conned other women Gemini... None of us could possibly know for sure that was true. He does at the same time enjoy saying repeatedly that I have lied about certain things when he can not prove that either.
    I can prove all I have said in a court of law and my evidence will hold until such time, afterall, you have stated that you have not one but two attorneys to go forth. I did however present the IP's for Hog Island from the History Channel which came from a switching station in Yucca Valley...what a coincidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Lets get back to the money " invested in Hut B"

    I offered it to Hut B/
    Mikado accepted it/
    Later stated on the Hut Forum that he had given the money to his Mother to make up for some imagined slight that he had decided had come from me ( which was a figment of his agenda or imagination)
    All anyone has to do is to go to the Cosmic Token and search in the months of August/September of 2011 and they will see all the personal information that was posted. That is a good deal more than figment or imagination, it is fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    As I see it.... the money ( by his own admission) was funneled to his Mother.... not to research.

    I would call that misappropriation. Wouldn't anyone else?
    The account for Hut B has had over $30,000 funneled through it. Since the time you gave the funds and it was deposited, an additional $6,000 was spent. Now, exactly where was your $500 spent? Can you identify exactly your $500 in the account? How do you know it wasn't spent in the $6,000? Did you understand the term "fungible commodity"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Mikado has had a little bit of law classes in the evening and he thinks that he understands....
    No Linda, again you are wrong. These were day classes at a college.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Shall we quote from the Hut or has he already erased the evidence to cover his trail?

    And if he has done that what kind of person is he proving to be THEN? Linda
    Nothing is erased at the Hut. You rather enjoy using the motive of putting forth questions in a manner to create doubt in a persons mind.

    Everything is there and open for review from August of 2011 to the present. Previous posts have been archived and are not accessible which was done at your request. You questioned whether they would be preserved so the only way to maintain that was to archive them.

    Mikado

Page 40 of 48 First ... 303839404142 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2012, 08:00 AM
  2. A face on the moon or the real Man on the MOON?
    By 100th Monkey in forum The moon
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 9th, 2012, 12:18 AM
  3. Andy Basiago - Project Pegasus, time travel
    By Denise in forum Radio or Podcasts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 20th, 2012, 06:43 PM
  4. White Buildings On Moon, False Back Of Moon! NASA Photos
    By New UFO Hunter in forum UFOs and ETs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 2nd, 2011, 02:44 AM
  5. Value Living
    By CASPER in forum Survival - Tips and Guides
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM

Tags for this Thread