Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 44 of 48 First ... 344243444546 ... Last
Results 431 to 440 of 471

Thread: pegasus living moon

  1. #431
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Yes... I will be making a public announcement. You will recognize it easily enough....

    Until then I don't think that I have to continue even listening to your continuous insults and your misinformtion.
    And what do you call what you have been doing? Look at all the statements and misinformation you have been saying in regard to the $500. And when I make a detailed statement along with an email, that can be verified by you simply asking Rose and Paul, you disappear and drop the subject...typical Linda...thinking again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    I don't believe that you have accomplished anything substantial regarding my Dads work Mikado and you are only using this Forum to " leak" information about yourself and others..... to give yourself some sort of validity. You need to have me to use as your platform.... thats why you have followed me from one Forum to the next. If you had anything important to do or say you have an entire Forum at your disposal but for some strange reason you always have to wrap your comments toward me... the insults continue.... If I wasn't here you would have no one to help you feel important. Quess what. GAME over.

    Linda
    You really don't read anything I write. I have followed you from forum to forum and only respond to you when you bring up my name. Check the record Linda. I have repeatedly stated that I wouldn't post if you didn't ....and here it goes again....defame, malign, slander or libel myself or anyone connected with me for then I will post and rebut and will give facts that others can bear witness upon. You have no one that can bear witness and that is why you stand upon quicksand.

    So, the - "for some strange reason you always have to wrap your comments toward me" - have been explained...again. Are you really that thick? Did you always find it difficult to comprehend as you have been displaying? Judging by how you have comprehended my post one can make assumptions as to the answer but it would be more fair if you just answered all the questions I have been asking but it is apparent you will not. And yet again, one can make an assumption and that is that you stand upon thin air with no foundation.

    As to anything in regard to your Father's work, you brought up the $500, not I. The explanation became detailed in regard to the work due to the fact you were making a claim of fraud. There is no fraud, you refused to come. The email predates anything said on this forum and the whole thing just pissed you off because you can't argue it.

    Game Over? I doubt it for you will mention my name again in some derogatory manner and I will respond.

    Mikado

  2. #432
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    The history channel?
    I Never knew you were on the history channel, but now, it’s all coming together as to what’s going on. Its like, all you all do is go from one forum to another and play this little...theatrical, drama filled... soap opera type of…what ever it is you all do. I mean… come to really thing about this, wouldn’t this be like the 4th or 5th forum that you and your star studded cast have been on in the last 6 years… talking about the same thing .OMG, I even remembered we use to call you all the ‘circus’ because it was so comical, but was so funny on the HC.

    Now I see why the whispered, whispered what it whispered in the wind…loll, and im the psychotic psycho path huh

    And the reason why I write this way is because its in the rules to write this way, we can never, will never, and cant never, be programmed in no way shape or form, even when it comes to writing. This rule has been put into place every since the bible was written, no body in the history of your earths history, that has our ability ever written correctly.

    ‘And this, is the first rule ‘
    copy written by img527
    ‘Knowledge is more powerful than anything the imagination can think of, and when written, must never be written,for its not written, for the writer, to rewrite it again’

    Who wrote this, we will never know, but it’s the rules
    , a rule that has been in place for 72,113 years, and passed down from one to another.

    You can’t imagine how many people have looked on there computer in the past after 1997 and now, who will be the next, and have been a ‘Manchurian Candidate’ because of the 3 viruses that haunt forums and other media forums, who looks for the perfect writer, which means that that writer is compatible with being programmed.

    Now I see why the rules that we go by was put into place way before TV and all this other stuff was created. They knew some day this would happen, and the more years that go by, the more powerful it will become.

    If you was to do your home work and get really deep into some of theses mass killers that are shooting up every thing, you will find out that they all was on one site, at one point in time….and they will keep shooting the schools up, and will keep during mass murders, all because of there writing, because that’s what the virus looks for, the perfect writer. So let me be the ignorant writer and the psychopath that will not be in court…batting my eyes….with orange hair…not knowing what’s going on… facing 300 years in jail. It wont be me.


    This is my last reply,UNTIL 3 DAYS FROM NOW,i think im going to realm jump and find out who is who,when it comes to the cast of characters that are on this site.this is riduculas,and i hate to do that......................come to think about,the last 3 forums i was on you all came after me..are you all following me,are you the ones that have been stealing my stuff.
    And they wonder why i copy write all my stuff.

    The circus? I don't recall it being referred to as that. However, you want another front character Linda used? Wildcard. So there was Hog Island, which disappeared and then Wildcard. What gave Linda away on that is that the character, Mark Culpepper and I had some private communications. When I referred to them, the response on the forum was not accurate. I then began to look at the writing styles and they were very similar to Linda's. In fact, after I questioned her about it, she offered to post some of my responses just as she claimed Wildcard was doing for her....talk about attempting to cover her tracks.


    You need to realize something.....


    Truth has no agenda.


    Mikado

  3. #433
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    Every thing I write is for the years after 2067, that’s how my legacy will go, that’s why I will be immortal, and that’s why all my writings on 12 different forums will go down in history, just like Nostradamus, just like the 2 people that wrote the bible, just like Moses and just like the prophetess of all prophetess…
    FE-MEA-LE/FEMALE/FE-MALE.

    Every thing that I write is purposely written like this because it’s in the form of a riddled, a glyph, and a broken bible English glyph. That will HAVE to be figured out…for the future, not in this time. So what ever I write, in all do honesty, is not for this time, so you wouldn’t understand…im just glad im doing a good job.

    Greatest secret ever told…for the year2276.

    ‘Words will be found to be alien’

    Greatest secret never told.

    Words appeared one day on this earth

    Greatest secret never told
    ……………Humans was never ever supposed to talk…never.

    Greatest secret ever told ranked 4 all time,…January 22,3012 by img527

    The same day the Giza pyramid was finally built….was the last day telekinesis and telepathy played a role on earth, and the first day humans learned to talk, and write, …..and uploaded the language of all humans.

    Just like the other planets

    Is this the first planet or the last planet?

    It’s the last planet that they hid the humans on, a planet that they thought would never be found and would never take the same matrix building blocks that detroyed the other planets.

    2 people wrote the bible, one on this earth ,and one not on this earth ,but on another planet’


    Weeewwwwwww Boy!

    On one hand you bring forth some esoteric teachings that any student can learn, which in my opinion does not show any "special" ability and yet you allow your personality to show how low you really are.

    You shouldn't be making judgments upon others when you don't know the entire facts. So, where is the apology?

    Or are you a lowlife who envisions him/her self better than others?

    Mikado

  4. #434
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    GAME over.

    Linda
    This begs a question....


    Is that what your slanderous/libelous remarks, the threatening email from "G" (which you were attempting to imply it was George), the posting of personal information that led to the harassment of my parents and the list goes on, is that it? IT was a Game to you?

    You really are a sick beotch if that is the case. A selfish, spoiled, impudent little girl who got caught in some lies, no, a good deal of lies that began as information supplied to a writer and it snowballed from there.

    The old saying is true, it is a geometric progression that starts with the first lie.

    I don't expect an answer, a response? Perhaps but never an answer for you are Linda Brown, you never had or have to answer for anything you do...just ask Jane and your two classmates...Brownie. I like missy better but I didn't know you as a teenager, they did.

    Mikado

  5. #435

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Something’s really wrong with you, but after last night in doing my home work, I just rather not talk to any of you all, I’m not going to bust people’s bubbles because I hate to embarrass people and call them out…I’m really disappointed about what I found out, and isn’t it another character missing, I think ‘Rose’.

    You guys are funny as hell to me; nothing you all say will ever hold water as far as im concerned. I might just be a low life character, but im not a low life character that abuses friend ships and takes the elderly money, something your probably use to doing…in my book you’re a con artist…period. It’s as clear through the rear view mirror as I look back for the last time.

    This is a waste of time to argue with…such low life characters such your self ,and your other many personalities that you have portrayed for the last 6 years going from forum to forum…with all of your ip addresses and such.
    I’m mad at my self I didn’t catch on earlier, and ‘im really mad that I wasted my time talking to such a low life thief such as your self…it’s so beneath me.

    I jumped into my own dream one day, and life for me hasn’t been right since, so if that’s being better than some one, than so be it.

    I do know one person in this world that I look down on, and that I know I’m better than ,and that’s you, I’m so much more superior than you will ever be or could be, and that’s the truth.

    Grow up lil Mikado, your inner child is showing everyday, as Linda said, your mask is falling off, and your other mask, and the other, and the other one. You’re a joke, and the joke is over. This makes the fourth forum you and THE circus clowns have come on after me…is a coincident, or was it planned.

    When I came to this site, I liked it because it was very low key, but now you have tainted it just like the others, my last reply to you and every body that has something to do with you and you and you and all the other accounts you have.

    Ill be minding my business for now on, don’t let me stop you alls little circus and drama filled….ughh, I feel so low talking to you, have a god day.
    I apologized 3 pages ago, not understanding your point

    You should apologize to the 4 site owners from the other sites you and your characters was on, for using there site to advertise what ever it is your trying to do.

    Game over Mikado…game over.

    lady of the light.
    i apologize for all the negativity that mikado has bestowed upon your positve site.copy written by img527

  6. #436
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: pegasus living moon

    IMG527,
    Give a little whistle.

    hobbit

  7. #437
    Administrator UHF Administator Rank Lady of Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,056
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    lady of the light.
    i apologize for all the negativity that mikado has bestowed upon your positve site.copy written by img527
    There's no need to apologize, ImmortalGemini527. The site will remain a positive entity regardless of such negativity.

    Everything must have a balance, and so must it be that these arguments go on. No matter what, no matter where, these arguments will happen. They don't end because none of the parties can let things go. There is much tension that needs to be released. It is not our argument. Things must be allowed to take place, you and I know this. Yes, it is difficult sometimes to watch what is taking place, but what needs to be is.

    Gemini, there are many places other than in this little 'battle' where you would benefit everyone that visits this site. You have much to add to many a topic and I enjoy your views on things.


    "What is must be, and when all see it, things will come to fruition."
    Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you.

  8. #438

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Lady of Light... our " Shelter from the Storm"... I thank you very much.

    And I have experienced what only can be called a revelation this morning where I actually SAW what has been happening and why... its a difficult thing to explain because the roots of all of this have gone on for decades and its only just now coming to a single point... and it is happening quickly and with much force. This is a wondrous time to be alive!

    My site has been in communication with a good friend of Beau Kitselmans. Beau I understand was his mentor for many years and I hope that all of you will remember that Kitselman himself played critically important role in my Dads work.... He brought up the math to explain what was happening.... Dad never even thought about the math.... he just saw what needed to be built.... knew that it would work and then built it.... of course sometimes there were months of " tweaking" the designs and testing but the darned devices would work even though notable scientist had no idea WHY.

    But to go forward in engineering circles of course you have to have the MATH to back your thoughts up.

    Beaus friend has come on our forum as Tecumseh.... and he has some very important things to say. I would like to share these thoughts of his regarding " disinformation"

    He ends his message with the thought that the solution to all of this is simpler than we could possibly imagine and I believe he is right. I also believe that it can happen " In the Blink of an Eye".

    In my second message here I will give you that quote from him and a link that you may find interesting. Linda

  9. #439

    Re: pegasus living moon

    From Tecumseh.... a message to the Cosmic-Token and I thank him very much...
    • View topic - Due Diligence

    And I believe that it is important to share this message with all of you.
    ************************************************** *************************

    Here's a problem:

    I believe that most people are totally unaware of what has been happening in world for a very long time now. I don't know how many times I have heard the word “conspiracy” in the last few years, but it has always been coupled with the words “theory or theories,” as if there were never any conspiracies at all, just theories about them. In fact, a great number of the conspiracy theories have been invented and promulgated by the conspirators themselves, so as to dismiss them as the fantasy of fools. What's worse is that many good people who are afraid of being criticized or ridiculed and want more than anything to accepted by their peers, refuse to look into many horrific events in life, lest their conversations about them with others make them appear to be ignorant and gullible fools. And they wouldn't want that! And so the clever conspirators win, time after time.

    I'm convinced that unless we, the people, the 99% of us who don't want to run the word, just live in it, don't create a global communication system for ourselves that enables us to shuck our fears about saying the wrong things, doing the wrong, unacceptable things, and begin talking with each other about our real feelings about what we is think is really going on, and then take action, there will be no future for billions of us on this planet!

    We can speculate all we want on the how beneficial the work of brilliant people like Townsend, Beau and peetee could be in making the world a better place, but we're running out of time to “get on the same page with each other!” Several insidious plans developed long ago have progressed incrementally almost without interruption and are nearing their “start date.” We need to do something soon.

    Fortunately, there is something we can do. And it will easier than you may think.tecumseh
    Posts: 4
    Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:24 am
    Location: San Diego, CA
    Private messageWebsite
    Last edited by Linda Brown; January 24th, 2013 at 11:46 AM.

  10. #440

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
    There's no need to apologize, ImmortalGemini527. The site will remain a positive entity regardless of such negativity.

    Everything must have a balance, and so must it be that these arguments go on. No matter what, no matter where, these arguments will happen. They don't end because none of the parties can let things go. There is much tension that needs to be released. It is not our argument. Things must be allowed to take place, you and I know this. Yes, it is difficult sometimes to watch what is taking place, but what needs to be is.

    Gemini, there are many places other than in this little 'battle' where you would benefit everyone that visits this site. You have much to add to many a topic and I enjoy your views on things.


    "What is must be, and when all see it, things will come to fruition."
    I would also like to apologize to you as well for my self, I’m not a negative PerSon nor do I like negativity. Your right, its none of my businessman and that’s where I went wrong At. Have a good day Lady of the bright light. I hope they solve what ever problems they have amongst each other.
    Last edited by ImmortalGemini527; January 24th, 2013 at 03:13 PM.

Page 44 of 48 First ... 344243444546 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2012, 08:00 AM
  2. A face on the moon or the real Man on the MOON?
    By 100th Monkey in forum The moon
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 9th, 2012, 12:18 AM
  3. Andy Basiago - Project Pegasus, time travel
    By Denise in forum Radio or Podcasts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 20th, 2012, 06:43 PM
  4. White Buildings On Moon, False Back Of Moon! NASA Photos
    By New UFO Hunter in forum UFOs and ETs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 2nd, 2011, 02:44 AM
  5. Value Living
    By CASPER in forum Survival - Tips and Guides
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM

Tags for this Thread