Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 9 of 48 First ... 789101119 ... Last
Results 81 to 90 of 471

Thread: pegasus living moon

  1. #81

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
    I just took a quick peek and I can see the nature and the mindset of the people involved in this matter, lol. Unbelievable.

    Again, I don't know the whole story, but from everything that I've read, it seems quite clear.
    "Again, I don't know the whole story" True that... so you know nothing Only what a certain party wants you to think. Pity that... as you consider yourself a lightworker and seeker of truth.

    But in reality you are no different that the others... any old story will do so long as it gets attention

    Well enjoy, and thanks for all the publicity sent our way both from here and the Cosmic Token... gotta love it when those who really seek the truth take the time to come ask

  2. #82

    Re: pegasus living moon

    No wonder you never learn anything. Exterminator.

    All I have to say.

    I am finished throwing pearls of friendship and wisdom in the mud for your enjoyment.

    Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; November 12th, 2012 at 06:55 PM.

  3. #83
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Oh, a point I needed to make here for the various newbies that don't know about the ongoing dispute that I have going with Mikado. Those who don't realize how serious this is might consider it " bickering " but it is far from that as I hope most of you will understand.

    He runs the site that he calls the Quonset Hut.... some just refer to it as the HUT
    The official name is the ttownsendbrown.com website.....
    Please do not confuse it with the site that is in my Dads FULL name thomastownsendbrown.com

    Times are changing and certain forces are losing their grip on what they want us all to see as reality...Don't let these forces delay progress into the future.

    Things have gotten so disagreeable at the HUT with Mikado and Kim in control over there that I have asked repeatedly to be removed from the membership there. They refuse to do that. Imagine how uncomfortable that would make you if you felt that the site in question was a constant insult to you and your family. Those are my feelings.

    Just letting you know that I do not condone what is said on the ttownsendbrown.com site nor have anything to do with it.

    I would remove my name from the place if Mikado would do it... and I question why it is so important for him to keep me registered against my will

    . One short visit will give you the full flavor of the place and probably tell you all that you need to know about the place. This is a site that was presented to me as a vehicleto continue discussions about my Dads work. It hasn't exactly held true to that course but you decide for yourself. Linda
    I was sent an email notifying of my name being mentioned here and I thought that I would present myself.

    I am Mikado, the one that Linda is talking about.

    It should be noted that what she has said in the above is not quite correct or more to the point, accurate.

    And to you Lady of Light, thank you for allowing me to join, however, I do believe that if your name is indicative of the Inner Light and the belief structure that accompanies it then your statement:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady of Light
    I just took a quick peek and I can see the nature and the mindset of the people involved in this matter, lol. Unbelievable.

    Again, I don't know the whole story, but from everything that I've read, it seems quite clear.
    ...is a bit premature. Truth is it's own light but then, the truth will survive through time.

    I don't know what you have read or how much but the history of all this goes way back.

    I will be offering the point of view of rebuttal to statements made in my direction.

    I wish you the best Lady and I will abide by the Terms of Service.

    Mikado

  4. #84
    Administrator UHF Administator Rank Lady of Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,056
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Mikado,

    I may not know what is going on in the situation that has transpired, however I don’t think I’m jumping the gun in making a determination based on how people are speaking to each other. I’m not basing my opinion on the argument(s) at hand, but rather how people are treating each other and how they respectfully or disrespectfully express themselves. I also have my general intuition. I can see with my own eyes and what has been written here. I don’t take sides in any matter that does not involve me, so please, do not accuse me of doing such. I stated my opinion on what I believe, and if you choose to read more into what I have said, then that is of your own doing and shows your bias.

    I see on my own forum, here in this thread, accusations from all parties. I can also see the tone and the anger toward some of my members. I also have been reading all the antagonistic comments/remarks, and I KNOW that things are being said JUST to get a rise out of people, or “stir the pot” as one member stated.

    I’m all for having an open discussion of matters, but to be OPEN, you cannot have egos getting in the way, and clearly, that is what is happening all over the place on all of the forums affected by this ‘battle’.

    I expected you to be here and retort any claims against you. I wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s only fair that one be able to defend one’s self in any situation whether the claims against him/her be true or false.

    Exterminator,

    I will not give in to your antagonism. If you are expecting me to respond to you in a negative manner, you won’t find that happening. It is not in my nature to engage in such useless conversation. Unfortunately for a being in my status, language/words tend not to be our friends so sometimes things don’t come out quite the way they need to to be understood properly, but I do try my best to get my messages across.

    I am a light being born into a physical human body for the purpose of helping lightworkers to help humanity at this time of transition that is upon this world and the people in it. To take human form and be in the body as it grows helps to learn the ways of the world and the people in it and to better be able to understand and to communicate with them. Of course, there can never be any proof of this, so you can go ahead and do what you do best and ignore and try to disprove all you want my claims, this does not bother me in the least. One of the things about proving something is that one side may not be able to prove it is true, but the other side cannot prove that it is false either. I know who I am, and you know who YOU are and only each individual can know who he/she is, but no one can possibly know who anyone else is, even when they are close to them and THINK they know them.

    It has become apparent that you come here to antagonize and I don’t know what your fascination is with disproving who Linda Brown claims she is, but none of that really matters on the grand scale.

    To everyone – but maybe especially Exterminator based on prior posts,

    Why does it matter that ANYONE have proof on who they are? What importance does it serve? Is information more true or reliable if it comes from a source that is famous or related to someone famous? Is information more true or reliable if it comes from someone educated through the education systems that have been put in place for enforcing so called facts on those who pay for it? I can tell you that no degrees, or amount of education has any bearing when it comes to the truth. Just because someone is famous does NOT mean they have any or all the answers to ANYTHING. Those who seek proof are close-minded. You must open your mind in order to even begin to search for the truth.

    What I DO know is that when it comes to helping this world, and to finding truths and opening the eyes of others to what is going on around them, no amount of ego held beliefs are helping anyone. In order to get to the actual TRUTH, you can’t stand behind your ego and allow your ego to control what you believe.
    Believe nothing and question everything. Don’t let your ego hold you to beliefs, no matter how many people believe those things to be truthful and factual; even when there is ‘evidence’ to ‘prove’ who or what or even THAT something or someone IS.

    The bottom line is, I refuse to get involved in the argument which stands between you folks and I am NOT taking sides. It is NOT my argument. All I can do is stand back and make sure things don’t get out of hand.


    And Linda,

    You know where I stand with you, so I don’t really need to state any of this, but I will anyway.

    We have our dealings about issues that concern my abilities to help you with what answers you seek. I don’t see how any of this other stuff matters in that respect and I will continue to help you with what you need where I can. We have a deep connection, which has been proven with the visions that I have had. I see what I see; it doesn’t always make sense to me, but it’s not given FOR me so I don’t have to make sense of any of it.


    To all of you, again,

    I could go on and on with this, but if you can’t tell where I stand from this point, you will never understand and to continue would be like beating a dead horse, it would get me nowhere. If you have such a closed mind that you cannot see the forest for the trees, then it is YOU that has the problem, not me. I, see the forest for the energy which it is made of; the ‘fact’ that it has trees is irrelevant.

    I wish you all well in your endeavors and I know that there is a reason for everything and that means there is a reason for all this silliness. So, good luck to you all and let’s start helping each other instead of hurting each other.

    Again, there are no proper words for things to be said with absolute clarity; if telepathy was prevalent, then communication would be much simpler, but at least I have tried, once again.
    Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you.

  5. #85
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
    Mikado,

    I may not know what is going on in the situation that has transpired, however I don’t think I’m jumping the gun in making a determination based on how people are speaking to each other. I’m not basing my opinion on the argument(s) at hand, but rather how people are treating each other and how they respectfully or disrespectfully express themselves. I also have my general intuition. I can see with my own eyes and what has been written here. I don’t take sides in any matter that does not involve me, so please, do not accuse me of doing such. I stated my opinion on what I believe, and if you choose to read more into what I have said, then that is of your own doing and shows your bias.

    I see on my own forum, here in this thread, accusations from all parties. I can also see the tone and the anger toward some of my members. I also have been reading all the antagonistic comments/remarks, and I KNOW that things are being said JUST to get a rise out of people, or “stir the pot” as one member stated.

    I’m all for having an open discussion of matters, but to be OPEN, you cannot have egos getting in the way, and clearly, that is what is happening all over the place on all of the forums affected by this ‘battle’.

    I expected you to be here and retort any claims against you. I wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s only fair that one be able to defend one’s self in any situation whether the claims against him/her be true or false.
    Thank You for your candor. As I have stated, I will not instigate, at least willfully or with intent to do so. I will rebut statements made that are not accurate and will endeavour to provide some form of proof or direction in order to substantiate such rebuttals.

    As to "egos", they are a nuisance...<g>. None of this would be going on if individuals would live up to their words but that is another story and I will leave that for another time.

    And as one last statement:

    Linda Brown is WHO SHE STATES SHE IS. I have seen her driver's license ( when she supplied proof at a Motel sign in) and I have seen family pictures. I have researched and spoken to individuals that went to school with her at Great Valley High School in Malvern, PA. and have seen her photo in the High School yearbook in the library of said school. I have known the mechanic who worked on her Father's Cadillac. I have spoken to other individuals that knew her Father and they substantiated the fact that he had a daughter named Linda. However, some of them did not know he had a son named Joseph.

    But in light of it all, I am no one and my word wouldn't purchase a cup of coffee at the local HoJo's.

    Mikado

  6. #86

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Oh my goodness mikado! People are going to get the wrong idea!!! <g>

    Linda Brown is WHO SHE STATES SHE IS. I have seen her driver's license ( when she supplied proof at a Motel sign in)

    Maybe we ought to clarify that??? <g>

    Otherwise...... thank you <g> Linda

  7. #87
    Administrator UHF Administator Rank Lady of Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,056
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post

    Linda Brown is WHO SHE STATES SHE IS.
    I have never had any reason to believe otherwise. Besides, like I have stated a few times now, it doesn't matter to ME. To me, she is FRIEND, no matter what her name is. The whole argument is just silly in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Oh my goodness mikado! People are going to get the wrong idea!!! <g>

    Linda Brown is WHO SHE STATES SHE IS. I have seen her driver's license ( when she supplied proof at a Motel sign in)

    Maybe we ought to clarify that??? <g>

    Otherwise...... thank you <g> Linda
    Lol. My mind didn't even go anywhere near THAT thought, LOL! But now that you say that I can see how people who don't know may think that, lol.
    Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you.

  8. #88
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
    I have never had any reason to believe otherwise. Besides, like I have stated a few times now, it doesn't matter to ME. To me, she is FRIEND, no matter what her name is. The whole argument is just silly in my opinion.



    Lol. My mind didn't even go anywhere near THAT thought, LOL! But now that you say that I can see how people who don't know may think that, lol.
    I must have been brought up different to thee???
    I had them as Mr and Mrs Smith in a split second.
    Lovers tiff?
    JOKING.
    Hobbit

  9. #89
    Administrator UHF Administator Rank Lady of Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,056
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    I must have been brought up different to thee???
    I had them as Mr and Mrs Smith in a split second.
    Lovers tiff?
    JOKING.
    Hobbit
    LOL! You're too funny Hobbit!
    Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you.

  10. #90
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: pegasus living moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Exterminator View Post
    "Again, I don't know the whole story" True that... so you know nothing Only what a certain party wants you to think. Pity that... as you consider yourself a lightworker and seeker of truth.

    But in reality you are no different that the others... any old story will do so long as it gets attention

    Well enjoy, and thanks for all the publicity sent our way both from here and the Cosmic Token... gotta love it when those who really seek the truth take the time to come ask
    Well Exterminator, you stated above - "gotta love it when those who really seek the truth take the time to come ask". Is that what you did to me on the Pegasus back in July? One of the "things" you did was to accuse me of being an RVer for the CIA only because of my Avatar. In fact, it was more stated as a fact, remember? I told you that if you would have asked before coming to a wrongful conclusion you would have been told what it was.

    So, do you really wish to seek truth? Truth can only be had when one asks a question to the universe and you ...sweetheart...from past experience, are quick to be judgemental.

    My opinion only

    Mikado

Page 9 of 48 First ... 789101119 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2012, 08:00 AM
  2. A face on the moon or the real Man on the MOON?
    By 100th Monkey in forum The moon
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 9th, 2012, 12:18 AM
  3. Andy Basiago - Project Pegasus, time travel
    By Denise in forum Radio or Podcasts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 20th, 2012, 06:43 PM
  4. White Buildings On Moon, False Back Of Moon! NASA Photos
    By New UFO Hunter in forum UFOs and ETs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 2nd, 2011, 02:44 AM
  5. Value Living
    By CASPER in forum Survival - Tips and Guides
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM

Tags for this Thread