Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 12 of 14 First ... 21011121314 Last
Results 111 to 120 of 136

Thread: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

  1. #111

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    If Colorado wants to step up and join the conversation that is up for that person to decide. Do not assume that it would be beneficial to you Mikado. Linda

  2. #112

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Its a link I always notice too between the two of you also.....Linda

  3. #113
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    Something else. You don't realize how all the little "isms" that twigsnapper used, you do as well. Suppose you will say that is where you got them all.

    Mikado

    Saying same things.....stories.
    My new ISM.
    I have a mental image of Geoff and son sat up all night looking for spelings /phrases/punctuations etc etc etc etc.
    But then again.....
    Paranoia will always annoya.

    Mikado=sergeant due diligence the tird( whoops..dropped an H)
    obbit....done it again

  4. #114
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    If Colorado wants to step up and join the conversation that is up for that person to decide. Do not assume that it would be beneficial to you Mikado. Linda
    I could care less if they do or not, it is an open forum. As to being beneficial, you are the one who mentioned it.

    But let us look at what was posted, you said:

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    No, do tell us what you think is so obvious Mikado. I am all ears. <g> Linda
    So I respond with:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado
    Colorado
    And then you come back with the above. Even when I answer your questions, you feel the need to turn it around as if I instigated something.

    So, who does it appear is attempting to argue? But on second thought and since you brought it up, perhaps it could be beneficial...yes, perhaps it could be.

    Mikado

  5. #115

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Yes.... they really worked hard at trying to point out all of the little things that were supposed to prove that I had written all of those similar messages. Now Mikado is admitting that it was HE who first used the <g> sign. GEE.... <g> .... thats interesting because in Roses search of the ttbrown.com Forum she said that she was sure that extra <g>s were showing up there.... almost as if someone had hacked the system and was leaving them as markers. Now Mikado says that it was HIM all along. Exactly just what does THAT mean?

    Even Exterminator noticed it from Zorgons crew... of course I am not sure that she has the ability to put too much together... even if its right in front of her face. She still is waiting for me to prove that I am Townsend Browns daughter... and the research that she did didn't help her. There has to be a problem there somewhere. Linda

  6. #116

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Mikado.... you know what Colorado means to you. Its the only entity that has known from Day ONE exactly who you were and what you represented . That entity can speak for itself. But don't assume its your ally... it knows you too well I think. Linda

  7. #117
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    Saying same things.....stories.
    My new ISM.
    I have a mental image of Geoff and son sat up all night looking for spelings /phrases/punctuations etc etc etc etc.
    But then again.....
    Paranoia will always annoya.

    Mikado=sergeant due diligence the tird( whoops..dropped an H)
    obbit....done it again
    I looked it up myself.

    What does plonker mean? plonker Definition. Meaning of plonker. OnlineSlangDictionary.com

    I suppose your mental imagery is a bit off and your image is nothing more than a Bob.

    Mikado

  8. #118
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Yes.... they really worked hard at trying to point out all of the little things that were supposed to prove that I had written all of those similar messages. Now Mikado is admitting that it was HE who first used the <g> sign. GEE.... <g> .... thats interesting because in Roses search of the ttbrown.com Forum she said that she was sure that extra <g>s were showing up there.... almost as if someone had hacked the system and was leaving them as markers. Now Mikado says that it was HIM all along. Exactly just what does THAT mean?

    Even Exterminator noticed it from Zorgons crew... of course I am not sure that she has the ability to put too much together... even if its right in front of her face. She still is waiting for me to prove that I am Townsend Browns daughter... and the research that she did didn't help her. There has to be a problem there somewhere. Linda
    I never said that it was me.

    Cripes how you twist the truth.

    I said that I used it on the ttbrown forum and that I got it from Paul. Nothing more nothing less.

    I was explaining my use of it and that it would be in various posts made by me. Ergo... no one added them.

    Boy, do you embellish.

    Mikado

  9. #119

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Talk, talk, talk.

    Big hat. No cows.

    The " secretary" in Texas is fine thankyou for asking about her Mikado.

    At least she has cows. Linda

  10. #120
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Mikado.... you know what Colorado means to you. Its the only entity that has known from Day ONE exactly who you were and what you represented . That entity can speak for itself. But don't assume its your ally... it knows you too well I think. Linda
    Colorado means nothing more to me than anyone else. She is who she is. ( of course, you will take this as a slam of a comment so please do, I expect nothing less from you )

    And don't be too sure what it is she thinks that I represent. Remember the old story of the elephant and three blind men. As to an ally, again, there are no allies, only sycophants of which I have none and want none.

    The only allies I respect are those that search for truth.

    Mikado

Page 12 of 14 First ... 21011121314 Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 7th, 2012, 01:29 AM
  2. Ahmadinejad spoke like ‘Prophet of Peace’
    By Rehmat in forum Rehmat's World
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 23rd, 2011, 06:49 PM
  3. The Evolution of the Black Eyed Peas in Video
    By funbunz29 in forum Music
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 5th, 2011, 09:19 AM
  4. Dear Mom
    By CASPER in forum On The Lighter Side (Jokes & Humor)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 23rd, 2010, 01:37 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 16th, 2009, 12:40 PM

Tags for this Thread