Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last
Results 51 to 60 of 136

Thread: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

  1. #51

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    The old Mikado rhetoric

    "and that person, by his own spoken words to me said that he was never twigsnapper and the above story didn't happen for he was only 10 or so when it happened.

    Amazing what truths come out in time. Since that post was made, certain truths have come to light.

    WHAT truths????? You always refer to them but you never name them. WHY? BEcause they are a figment of your own imagination so that you can justify your actions against me.... and the people who used to trust you. Yes.... things are coming to light.

    Ha! " Twigsnapper" is NEVER alot of things! And at the rate he is going regarding his age he will soon be younger than I am! I don't blame him. Why should he regard you as someone who deserves the truth. You have been dealing with a master of deception...He soon will say that he doesn't even know who you are! Then what will you do? You have chosen that kind of disregard... YOU are the one who has been talking out of turn.... but it really doesn't matter anymore Mikado. It happened however you want to believe it happened.... if that makes you feel better. You can blame me all you want... if that makes you feel better.

    So thats the end of the past as far as I am concerned. Are we going to talk about the Green Eyed Russian Dude... or are you going to try to tell people here who have met him that he doesn't exist either? Linda

  2. #52
    Active UHF Member Advanced Member Rank Catspaw56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    underfoot
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    As I said, Mikado, I don't recall. If you have an e-mail that says otherwise, oh well. I do have an in consistent memory about things that don't hold a lot of interest for me.

    Cat

  3. #53
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Catspaw56 View Post
    As I said, Mikado, I don't recall. If you have an e-mail that says otherwise, oh well. I do have an in consistent memory about things that don't hold a lot of interest for me.

    Cat
    It appears that it has enough interest for you to make an initial comment and then a response, therefore your second posts creates a contradiction.

    If your memory is so poor then the logical thing is to not comment.

    What is said about myself from others holds a good deal of interest to me and I have a good memory of events.

    Mikado

  4. #54
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    The old Mikado rhetoric

    "and that person, by his own spoken words to me said that he was never twigsnapper and the above story didn't happen for he was only 10 or so when it happened.

    Amazing what truths come out in time. Since that post was made, certain truths have come to light.

    WHAT truths????? You always refer to them but you never name them. WHY? BEcause they are a figment of your own imagination so that you can justify your actions against me.... and the people who used to trust you. Yes.... things are coming to light.
    I have stated the truths over an over again and yet you still fail to comprehend what I write. I have named "them" on many occasions and still you fail to comprehend. You ask questions that I eventually answer but you never answer any of mine for you make it appear that it is beneath you to answer questions unless it pertains to you. You fail to see that act only solidifies what I say about you.

    The only things coming to light are that you prove, by your posts, all that I say. I offer a rebuttal to your twisted truths and you require multiple posts in an attempt to create your own little gordian knot. It won't happen. You mention my name or something I was involved with...I will be there and rebut if what you say is incorrect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Ha! " Twigsnapper" is NEVER alot of things! And at the rate he is going regarding his age he will soon be younger than I am! I don't blame him. Why should he regard you as someone who deserves the truth. You have been dealing with a master of deception...He soon will say that he doesn't even know who you are! Then what will you do? You have chosen that kind of disregard... YOU are the one who has been talking out of turn.... but it really doesn't matter anymore Mikado. It happened however you want to believe it happened.... if that makes you feel better. You can blame me all you want... if that makes you feel better.

    So thats the end of the past as far as I am concerned. Are we going to talk about the Green Eyed Russian Dude... or are you going to try to tell people here who have met him that he doesn't exist either? Linda
    I never said he didn't exist. You are twisting again, as usual. Here is some of what I have been saying and I will put it in large print since you seem to fail to read so I will make it appear larger to attract your attention:

    The person you introduced as Morgan is not Morgan. You continue to write about this individual as being Morgan but he is not Morgan. If Morgan exists, it is not this person. Your continuing to do so is a fraud that you are perpetrating upon the public. Secondly, the same is true of twigsnapper.

    Mikado

  5. #55

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    And Mikado.... nobody cares who you think "Morgan" is or isn't. "Morgan" was a made up name... Just like "Mikado" is. Some would say that you are not who you have purported to be either. I suggest that you take this repetitive discussion to the HUT. As someone once said of your rampages..... "enough already".

    Perhaps those who are interested will follow your discussion there.

    " never said he didn't exist. You are twisting again, as usual".... I am not twisting Mikado. I asked you a simple question. Are you going to talk about the Green Eyed Russian.... OR NOT??? No twisting there. Its a simple yes or no. If its NO then why are you commenting here?

    On this particular thread we are talking about experiences " on the other side" and meeting a vast assortment of characters who are interesting to some of us. We are not interested in your constant regurgitation of the " World according to Mikado." No one cares or they would be talking to you instead of just having to listen to your overextended barrage. And your instruction giving. No one needs instructions from you Mikado. And certainly not orders.

    Lets get back to the subject of this thread. Just out of courtesy to Gemini and Lady of Light....

    Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; December 7th, 2012 at 12:27 PM.

  6. #56

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Gemini... can you describe the third person? Linda

  7. #57

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Dear, I'm mortal. G am I nigh?

    So is Nibiru aka Nephew going to get us on the 21st of this December? Is it the rabbit hole? Is it the gateway to the 6th ddddddiiiiiimmmmmmeeeeeennnnnnssssssiiiiiioooooonn ...nnnn?

    I feel the end is near for these times within we live.

    If we are at a cliff fiscally and otherwise, I also feel you are close to the solution. Now if you only can find that allusive <G>.

    Here is a would be scenario the next time you attempt capturing <G> for the sake of all things that are good of course.

    Final Scene: take one: "GER....." when GER slips away again you say. But you time jump back knowing what allowed <G> to get away and so you are ready the second time around and get <G> Now what do you do? (All credit due to the BC comic strip using the term "Gerrrr")
    Last edited by Pat M's friend; December 8th, 2012 at 12:15 AM.

  8. #58
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat M's friend View Post
    Dear, I'm mortal. G am I nigh?

    So is Nibiru aka Nephew going to get us on the 21st of this December? Is it the rabbit hole? Is it the gateway to the 6th ddddddiiiiiimmmmmmeeeeeennnnnnssssssiiiiiioooooonn ...nnnn?

    I feel the end is near for these times within we live.

    If we are at a cliff fiscally and otherwise, I also feel you are close to the solution. Now if you only can find that allusive <G>.

    Here is a would be scenario the next time you attempt capturing <G> for the sake of all things that are good of course.

    Final Scene: take one: "GER....." when GER slips away again you say. But you time jump back knowing what allowed <G> to get away and so you are ready the second time around and get <G> Now what do you do? (All credit due to the BC comic strip using the term "Gerrrr")
    Anyone able to translate this????
    hobbit

  9. #59

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Oh GOOD... I thought that I was maybe the only one who didn't " get it"

    What do you mean by this symbol ??? <G>

    To me that just means an oversized grin?????

    I agree that we are getting ready for

    " feel the end is near for these times within we live."

    But that means alot of different things to many people.

    I chose to believe that we will make an enormous STEP up to the next level of our spiraling upward understanding. It would be a terrible shame if we missed that step...


    But Friend of Pat M..... can you restate some of what you meant here. It may be apparent to you but some of us are left going..... HUH?

    Thank you! Linda

  10. #60

    Re: Dear Linda,i am the last prophet 527.The green eyed russian

    Of course maybe the term " Geronimo!!!!" is what is being referred to here? I am slightly familiar with that phrase....<g> Linda

Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 7th, 2012, 01:29 AM
  2. Ahmadinejad spoke like ‘Prophet of Peace’
    By Rehmat in forum Rehmat's World
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 23rd, 2011, 06:49 PM
  3. The Evolution of the Black Eyed Peas in Video
    By funbunz29 in forum Music
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 5th, 2011, 09:19 AM
  4. Dear Mom
    By CASPER in forum On The Lighter Side (Jokes & Humor)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 23rd, 2010, 01:37 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 16th, 2009, 12:40 PM

Tags for this Thread