Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
Results 21 to 30 of 99

Thread: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

  1. #21

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    Mikado you said

    "And one thing more that I have never mentioned. In the late 70's when I was working on this on my own, I was in communication with Robert Forward. It was after numerous conversations with him that events turned in my life."

    What do you mean.....after numerous conversations with him that events turned in my life."
    And who is Robert Forward?

    While we are waiting for Pimander to get back to us here we are going to have time to tall about this. You would not have mentioned this, I hope, if you did not want me to ask about Robert Forward.

    Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; January 2nd, 2013 at 11:30 PM.

  2. #22

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    ...why are these moderators coming here from the pegasus?
    On the off chance that You were including ME in that, I would like to point out the date *I* joined: MAY 2012. You, Mikado, joined: NOV 2012 - six months after *I* did. Linda joined here SEP 2012, four months after. To be honest, I clicked a link on a tweet I received and was brought here to this board to read The Reptilian Agenda - and I thought, "Ah! Forgot about this place. I'll post My Letter here, too!" Little did I know I would run into the both of You.

    And so... Here We are.
    "If the universe is made of mostly dark energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"
    "If You want Peace, take the profit out of war."
    "Information will free Us."

  3. #23

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Mikado you said

    "And one thing more that I have never mentioned. In the late 70's when I was working on this on my own, I was in communication with Robert Forward. It was after numerous conversations with him that events turned in my life."

    What do you mean.....after numerous conversations with him that events turned in my life."
    And who is Robert Forward?

    While we are waiting for Pimander to get back to us here we are going to have time to tall about this. You would not have mentioned this, I hope, if you did not want me to ask about Robert Forward.

    Linda
    Robert Forward wrote "Dragon's Egg," one of My favorite hard core sci fi books. He was also a scientist of great standing and fairly recently passed.
    "If the universe is made of mostly dark energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"
    "If You want Peace, take the profit out of war."
    "Information will free Us."

  4. #24

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    Mikado... perhaps you mean this man

    Internet Book List :: Author Information: Robert L. Forward

    And if you do I see alot of stuff there that really AMY would be interested in.

    Is that why you mentioned him? Or is there something else that I need to pay attention to?

    I have to admit that my reading list has grown way beyond my abilities. I am swamped.

    But I THINK THAT ALL THIS IS MEANT... Just as Amy just said.... we have found our way here.... and I think that its up to all of us to make the absolute best of the opportunities here.

    Reptillian agenda? Now thats enough to freak me out and theres Mikados least favorite word again. <g>

    Linda

  5. #25

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    AMY.... we posted on exactly the same time. Hello strangeness..... Linda

  6. #26

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    Actually AMY... I had forgotten that you were a moderator over there. Is that right?
    Your point is well taken... you got here first! <g>

    I think that Mikado was referring to the interesting attention that Zorgon, Exterminator, Pimander and just recently Thorfourwinds have paid to all of us here. It is an mysterious concentration of Pegasus " authoritarian " firepower"...... Linda

  7. #27

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    I am going to be away from any computers for the next several days... I will try to keep up but I just want you all to know that if I don't reply for a couple of days... its not because i am not interested or not paying attention. Just taking a long weekend away......

    Thanks Mikado and Amy. You have made it very interesting........ and Pimander..... still waiting? Linda

  8. #28

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    Ah. I am moderator of My own section there, but not of the board as a whole. So I wasn't sure if that was directed at Me or not.
    "If the universe is made of mostly dark energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"
    "If You want Peace, take the profit out of war."
    "Information will free Us."

  9. #29
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post
    Robert Forward wrote "Dragon's Egg," one of My favorite hard core sci fi books. He was also a scientist of great standing and fairly recently passed.
    Internet Book List :: Book Information: Timemaster

    They will love that on pegasus.....not.
    hobbit

  10. #30
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post
    On the off chance that You were including ME in that, I would like to point out the date *I* joined: MAY 2012. You, Mikado, joined: NOV 2012 - six months after *I* did. Linda joined here SEP 2012, four months after. To be honest, I clicked a link on a tweet I received and was brought here to this board to read The Reptilian Agenda - and I thought, "Ah! Forgot about this place. I'll post My Letter here, too!" Little did I know I would run into the both of You.

    And so... Here We are.
    Should I include you? Are you a moderator over at the Pegasus? Are you feeling a bit of guilt for some reason?...because that character of response usually is indicative of a form of guilt...from what I have seen in the past from others.

    As to running into Linda and I here, well, I will appear anywhere that Linda mentions me and criticizes me and offer rebuttal to what she says, so, get used to it, in fact, that is the reason I joined at the Pegasus. In fact, I had been reading at the Pegasus long before I joined but it was Linda bringing up my name that prompted the joining. Perhaps it is/was the best thing that could happen to you?

    I will be commenting on your answer to me that was posted elsewhere but not immediately, I have other obligations that need attending.

    Mikado

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 837
    Last Post: March 10th, 2016, 01:14 PM
  2. Confessions of a Former White Hat Operative
    By 100th Monkey in forum Articles and Newsletters
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 7th, 2012, 03:41 AM
  3. Suspected Mexican cartel operative dies
    By CASPER in forum Distractions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 20th, 2011, 01:49 PM
  4. Assange Set Up By CIA Operative?
    By Unhypnotized in forum Wikileaks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 7th, 2010, 08:55 AM
  5. “Coffee Party” Founder Is Obama Campaign Operative
    By Unhypnotized in forum World News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 3rd, 2010, 04:57 PM

Tags for this Thread