Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
Results 31 to 40 of 99

Thread: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

  1. #31
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post
    Robert Forward wrote "Dragon's Egg," one of My favorite hard core sci fi books. He was also a scientist of great standing and fairly recently passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown
    What do you mean.....after numerous conversations with him that events turned in my life."
    And who is Robert Forward?
    Dr. Robert L. Forward

    Robert L. Forward - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    It was in regard to my work at that time. He didn't believe in the aether. However, he believed in an "ion drive". The year was roughly '78 through '80.

    I also believe he knew your Father or knew of him. He talked about a man named Brown.

    As to events turning in my life, I believe there was a bit of government intervention, remember?, I mentioned it to Paul in the old forum. And that was the reason for my wanting to be anonymous, remember?

    Mikado
    Last edited by Mikado; January 3rd, 2013 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Added the quote from Linda

  2. #32

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    I am mod of My own section there - but not the board as a whole... And, no. There is no guilt. Geez. I just TOLD You how *I* happened along this time. [sigh]
    "If the universe is made of mostly dark energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"
    "If You want Peace, take the profit out of war."
    "Information will free Us."

  3. #33

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    You will get used to the accusing remarks AMY... thats just Mikados style.

    And since this thread is about the possibility of my Dad being a counter-intelligence officer..... its interesting to me that Mikado seems almost driven to make a certain point of connection here.

    In a world where silence was respected Mikado seems to enjoy being the " Chatty Cathie" when it comes to what happened to him and his work and the people who happened to be around him at the time.... (while trying to make it look like he is addressing my activities.)

    In actuality he is just using this platform as an opportunity to broadcast what he knows.

    He berates me for his loss of privacy but you will notice here that it is he who is putting out information that no one has mentioned. Why is that?

    The urge to purge himself of guilt perhaps? See how ridiculous that sounds Mikado? The traits that you accuse others of.... you demonstrate yourself very clearly.

    "As to events turning in my life, I believe there was a bit of government intervention, remember?, I mentioned it to Paul in the old forum. And that was the reason for my wanting to be anonymous, remember?

    I don't remember any " government intervention " Mikado... why don't you tell us all about it....That seems to be your need here....

    But Please start your own thread, here if Lady of Light approves it.... or back on the Quonset Hut where you have the entire website just waiting for someone to use it....

    I am waiting for Pimander to get back to us .....and it makes more sense to stick to the topic, doesn't it? You must feel that your experiences somehow fit into the subject here and the things that happened to you after your meetings with Dr. Forward..Can you point out the important links to the thread topic.. or are you just talking to maintain contact?

    Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; January 4th, 2013 at 02:16 AM.

  4. #34

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    And I thought after writing the above.... is Mikado saying that bad things happened to him AFTER he started work on something that was close to Dads technology and that the " government intervention" that was the result of it..... is what " turned" his life.

    Is that where the bitterness is actually coming from?....Did you feel like a squashed bug Mikado?

    Linda

  5. #35
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post
    I am mod of My own section there - but not the board as a whole... And, no. There is no guilt. Geez. I just TOLD You how *I* happened along this time. [sigh]
    I wasn't referring to you as a Moderator. Linda interpreted my meaning correctly in her post after yours.

    ...must be some guilt there.

    Mikado

  6. #36
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    You will get used to the accusing remarks AMY... thats just Mikados style.

    And since this thread is about the possibility of my Dad being a counter-intelligence officer..... its interesting to me that Mikado seems almost driven to make a certain point of connection here.

    In a world where silence was respected Mikado seems to enjoy being the " Chatty Cathie" when it comes to what happened to him and his work and the people who happened to be around him at the time.... (while trying to make it look like he is addressing my activities.)
    Chatty Cathie? I never saw Kathy (Cathy) spelled that way. Perhaps a freudian slip in reference to Bruce? Has he been on your mind lately?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    In actuality he is just using this platform as an opportunity to broadcast what he knows.
    And your too stupid to see the significance. Did you even look up Dr. Forward and see his research? ....and he referred to a man named "Brown" in our conversations from time to time.

    Thick today or just a bit too quick on the draw? Let Rose look into it, she has a more level head and is not prone to premature responses purely based upon an emotional need to strike out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    He berates me for his loss of privacy but you will notice here that it is he who is putting out information that no one has mentioned. Why is that?
    Because you created a situation whereas my parents were harassed, remember? And you take no responsibility for that. You created a situation where two individuals showed up on my doorstep, albeit harmless, but as to any accountability, would you have accepted so if they were not harmless? None I can assure you. You never hold yourself accountable for any of your actions, either threats masked in the name of "G" (which stood for "gutless" I am sure of for when one fails to put their name out there when making such a threat, it is the act of a coward)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    The urge to purge himself of guilt perhaps? See how ridiculous that sounds Mikado? The traits that you accuse others of.... you demonstrate yourself very clearly.
    Just an emotional response from you to avert any accountability of your actions. In other words, business as usual from the Brown camp.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    "As to events turning in my life, I believe there was a bit of government intervention, remember?, I mentioned it to Paul in the old forum. And that was the reason for my wanting to be anonymous, remember?

    I don't remember any " government intervention " Mikado... why don't you tell us all about it....That seems to be your need here....
    It was merely a reference to a past statement from years back in another forum for your beneficiation if you chose to perform a "due-diligence" which apparently my little lesson failed to teach you. You failed to learn a thing....as usual.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    But Please start your own thread, here if Lady of Light approves it.... or back on the Quonset Hut where you have the entire website just waiting for someone to use it....
    And what would I call that thread?...oh I know - "Hints to help Linda Brown in her research".

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    I am waiting for Pimander to get back to us .....and it makes more sense to stick to the topic, doesn't it? You must feel that your experiences somehow fit into the subject here and the things that happened to you after your meetings with Dr. Forward..Can you point out the important links to the thread topic.. or are you just talking to maintain contact?

    Linda
    I am attempting to point a blind dog in the right direction. A dog that snaps at everything and anything even when the full bowl of food is put in front of it's nose. (a simile you might be able to understand)

    Mikado

  7. #37
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    And I thought after writing the above.... is Mikado saying that bad things happened to him AFTER he started work on something that was close to Dads technology and that the " government intervention" that was the result of it..... is what " turned" his life.

    Is that where the bitterness is actually coming from?....Did you feel like a squashed bug Mikado?

    Linda
    Actually, it may have turned for the better. I don't capitulate, I turn lemons into lemonade.

    Any bitterness your perceive is your own doing. I told you, if you post any demeaning, slanderous or libelous statements in reference to me...I will rebut. I will post references and citations where possible so go ahead and get your lawyer, you know, the one you claimed to have paid a retainer on.....lol...yeah, right, you need your money to meet Dave and not pay an attorney.

    Squashed bug? No, actually, I felt vindication that I was on the correct path but the time wasn't right. It still isn't right. But leave it to you make a statement as such, your take is that anyone who doesn't agree with you is a bug to be squashed by your hammer toed foot.

    Mikado

  8. #38

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    This is going to be an active and interesting thread. I have been contacted by someone with impeccable credentials who was at the site of the Berlin Tunnel and a " Russian Translator" at the same time that Mr. Twigsnapper has told me that he and Dad went through the tunnel. That was an activity that has been so black that I haven't been able to shed light on it until now but this gentleman and I have pledged to carve this enormous mystery into little tiny bitesized pieces and get to the bottom of what was going on.

    I will have more to say later when I have done my own homework. Just trying to keep up with him at this point.

    Mikado you have missed the gist of the conversation here. Linda Brown does not need your dubious attempts at " instruction". And you are showing by your words here how very nasty and negative an influence you can be.

    You said "Chatty Cathie? I never saw Kathy (Cathy) spelled that way. Perhaps a freudian slip in reference to Bruce? Has he been on your mind lately?and I don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about here Mikado? What are you inferring or even referring to???/

    Chatty Cathie was supposed to be a talkative doll I believe. Should I have spelled it differently? I don't know.... I never played with dolls. Bruce... who is Bruce? Mikado .... sometimes I think that you are playing with dolls in your own world. Dave? Who is he? and why does the fact that I have a lawyer "on retainer" bother you so very much?

    As a point of fact.... I have two lawyers now... both on retainers... but what business do you think that is of yours? Did you think a person in my position would not be well represented?

    Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; January 4th, 2013 at 12:25 PM.

  9. #39
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    This is going to be an active and interesting thread. I have been contacted by someone with impeccable credentials who was at the site of the Berlin Tunnel and a " Russian Translator" at the same time that Mr. Twigsnapper has told me that he and Dad went through the tunnel. That was an activity that has been so black that I haven't been able to shed light on it until now but this gentleman and I have pledged to carve this enormous mystery into little tiny bitesized pieces and get to the bottom of what was going on.

    I will have more to say later when I have done my own homework. Just trying to keep up with him at this point.
    Do you mean the twigsnapper whose first name is Harold? The very same one who denies being who you have claimed he is? And a host of other things? That one?.....if only people really knew, they would laugh you off the Internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Mikado you have missed the gist of the conversation here. Linda Brown does not need your dubious attempts at " instruction". And you are showing by your words here how very nasty and negative an influence you can be.
    I haven't missed a thing, it is you that keep missing things. I wonder, how many times have you broken your nose from "missing" the wall in front of you? As to "instruction", you most certainly do for you STILL have not caught on to the two things I did to impress upon you the value of "due-diligence". You CAN"T be that thick...are you?

    As to being nasty and negative...you just complimented me on another thread but you fail to see the significance. Let me "instruct" you. It is all about truth. If someone says something that I know is not true about anyone, which includes you, I will speak the truth as I know it and give references if at all possible. You NEVER give any references to your stories.

    Remember the breakfast you so wish to bring up from time to time? You know, the "black sub" breakfast? Did you even get the significance of what Johnny was attempting to point out to you? Remember, he was talking first, not I. He was asking you how you came about determining that this black sub was present and you COULDN'T give an answer. All you kept saying was that you knew. Not good enough when many individuals were involved. You continue and it has bearing on this thread, maybe you will see it, maybe not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    You said "Chatty Cathie? I never saw Kathy (Cathy) spelled that way. Perhaps a freudian slip in reference to Bruce? Has he been on your mind lately?and I don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about here Mikado? What are you inferring or even referring to???/

    Chatty Cathie was supposed to be a talkative doll I believe. Should I have spelled it differently? I don't know.... I never played with dolls. Bruce... who is Bruce? Mikado .... sometimes I think that you are playing with dolls in your own world.
    Here, let me help you - Chatty Cathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Chatty Kathy was a doll made by Mattel. No, I don't believe you ever did play with dolls, just boys. As to "Bruce", why do you fend ignorance? You don't do it so very well but for the sake of the readers - Bruce Cathie - Bruce Cathie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Dave? Who is he? and why does the fact that I have a lawyer "on retainer" bother you so very much?
    You know Dave. The one I looked up and you have been having an affair with. The one you claimed was Morgan and by his own admission said you were making it up. The one whose history can be verified by witness and paperwork as to claims made him for free health care via the county. Stop your story telling when it comes to him because....


    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    As a point of fact.... I have two lawyers now... both on retainers... but what business do you think that is of yours? Did you think a person in my position would not be well represented?

    Linda
    ..because when you go to court, I will be pulling out all the information I have, links that I have etc to prove that you have pulled a fast one on Paul Schatzkin, Jan and others by twisting the truth around. So, lawyers? I can't freakin' wait to be sworn in. Rewrite your book.


    As to a person in your position...don't make me laugh. If you were well represented you would not be in the position you are in with your work related injury. As to my business, well, no more so than you spewing forth personal information in regard to my family on your site. You where in such a position that you claimed in regard to Fred that the CIA would be banging down his door if he did anything to the Hut. After I took over under the advice of an attorney, well....I am still waiting for them to come a knockin'.....fat chance.....lol

    Mikado
    Last edited by Mikado; January 4th, 2013 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Forgot a [/quote]

  10. #40

    Re: TT Brown, a Counter-Intelligence Operative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    I wasn't referring to you as a Moderator. Linda interpreted my meaning correctly in her post after yours.

    ...must be some guilt there.

    Mikado
    Um... Sure. Yeah. Guilt. You're right. [sigh] Whatever.
    "If the universe is made of mostly dark energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"
    "If You want Peace, take the profit out of war."
    "Information will free Us."

Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 837
    Last Post: March 10th, 2016, 01:14 PM
  2. Confessions of a Former White Hat Operative
    By 100th Monkey in forum Articles and Newsletters
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 7th, 2012, 03:41 AM
  3. Suspected Mexican cartel operative dies
    By CASPER in forum Distractions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 20th, 2011, 01:49 PM
  4. Assange Set Up By CIA Operative?
    By Unhypnotized in forum Wikileaks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 7th, 2010, 08:55 AM
  5. “Coffee Party” Founder Is Obama Campaign Operative
    By Unhypnotized in forum World News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 3rd, 2010, 04:57 PM

Tags for this Thread