Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last
Results 111 to 120 of 121

Thread: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

  1. #111

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Next time you photo shop anothers face on anothers body... make sure the neck and the head match. Just one donkeys opinion... You are a fraud. Linda
    make sure the neck and the head match
    'Thanks for the first laugh in 3013'..i needed that.lmiaf.

  2. #112

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    "I would think after a couple months of giving you the example of how to challenge something, you would have learned something by now

    Oh.... that sounds like him too, doesn't it. Always giving patronizing instructions. How many of them are there do you think? Linda
    Linda...I understand that you are a very powerful woman and your most likely on the VIP list where ever you go. Do you live in a bunker deep below the earth, with a security team or something...I’m just not understanding why your video thingy doesn’t work for you to look at.
    Are you in hiding or something and your security team feels like videos will capture your image or something from hackers?

  3. #113
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    'Thanks for the first laugh in 3013'..i needed that.lmiaf.
    3013,
    A time jumper are thee??

  4. #114

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    Linda...I understand that you are a very powerful woman and your most likely on the VIP list where ever you go. Do you live in a bunker deep below the earth, with a security team or something...I’m just not understanding why your video thingy doesn’t work for you to look at.
    Are you in hiding or something and your security team feels like videos will capture your image or something from hackers?
    Kisses to you Gemini.... but my life is maybe not as exotic as you have painted it here. I avoid being on VIP"lists"... in fact I try to stay off " lists" all together! I am not unfamiliar with bunkers but I will leave those to the Hobbits I know and adore.... and as far as " security teams".. my activities are pretty low on their schedules... mainly because I maintain a very normal life... I live in the desert....drive a 66 cougar....just because I like the car.... prefer a jeep because I can go anywhere...Guys that might travel with me only do that when I decide to take off on one of my famous " road trips"

    .I wish I could tell you all the reasons that my computer does not allow me to do some things.... going on Facebook, or watching videos or Utube is something that is just not available to me... I am sure that there are good reasons and you might have hit on a couple.

    Part of it is personal choice. I find that I get alot of information " incoming" as it is....and I don't need extra. Thats why I live out here in the desert.... not a whole lot going on out here....and I do better like that..

    Any trips with "The Russian Green Eyed Dude?" I live vicariously..... too scared to try that myself!

    Linda

  5. #115
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Keep laughing ...





    I love how the copyrights allow my content to be played back without advertisements or third party strikes.
    Last edited by ianchris948; April 3rd, 2013 at 08:15 PM.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  6. #116

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    3013,
    A time jumper are thee??
    ‘GHOST’
    I remember when I was 4,and my mother used to take me to this church called ‘First Baptist church’, it was a church in which was used to baby sit kids during the hours from 9 am to pm. I remember when I saw my first ghost…it was nothing to me because I didn’t know what a ghost was.

    In that same church from the age of 4 to nine I freuequently would hold conversations with theses ghost, and I learned… I guess what I could learn from them, and that was really nothing, and it’s really nothing that fasinating on what we discused.

    CAT
    I remember playing with a cat one day, and theses boys came over to the cat, picked it up and walked away, and as they was walking away, they took the cat, swung the cat into a wall ,and bust the cats head open. I then picked up the cat and held it in my arms, looking into the cat’s eyes, and it died.

    CAT
    I have never in my life gone one day with out drinking milk after that event in my life…never; I have had a cold in over 30 plus years…never.

    HARPY RACE ‘LIENS’CONTROLING HUMANS AT A CENTER CALLED THE SHANDENOAH VALLY>
    In the 1980s I was taken.

    REPTILLIEN RACE WORKING WITH A REBELLION GROUP WHO RUNS A CENTER CALLED JELLOF CLUB FOR BOYS AND GIRLS>
    In the 1980s I was taken again but this time from the opposite team that took me the first time.

    ???????
    From 6 to the age I am now I would always see sonar rings come out my eyes and by the time I reached 28 I found out what it was 4.

    WTF
    ‘8 years ago I jumped into my dream to save me’

    DREAMS/DEMENTION TRAVEL/MIND TRAVEL/
    4 years ago I jumped into a woman’s dreams, and found out why some dreams are dreams… and that some dreams are not even your dreams…when you’re dreaming.

    Alien
    4 years ago I walked out side 3 am in the morning for some reason and saw a flying triangle space ship.

    JESUS AHRIST/GOD/…I REALLY DON’T KNOW?????
    In a dream from a very powerful voice, and from that voice and the conversation, I learned or am crazy to say that, if understood im suppose to be the reincarnation of a man called Lazarus or Lazarus, don’t know!

    I GUESS I CAN PUT THIS IN THE CATEGORY OF …‘OUTER BODY EXPERIENCE’
    3 years ago I jumped out my body coming through the front of me…while awoke, ran around a table and jumped back in my body from the back of me.

    MATRIX
    5 years ago I woke up and saw binary codes in red all over the walls, my hand, and when I looked out side, it was all over the world.

    TIME/REALM JUMPING USING BASIC SHAPES ‘
    3months ago on this site I found out what the circle sonar thing was’

    DREAMS/DEJAVU/FUTURE/PRESENT/PAST/….ITS NO WAY A DREAM CAN COME TRUE… WITH OUT THE EVENT HAPPENING.
    20 some years ago I found out the meaning of dejavue by actually going through the whole experience. After the experience I found out that dejavues are from past dreams you’ve forgotten about in your life.

    Some how, some way, in some time, in some…event I guess! We are all reliving our lives…once again. Don’t know how and don’t know why, but we are, the ‘Walking dead’…literally

    ‘I WRITE ALL THIS TO YOU TO ASK YOU ONE THING HOBBIT’

    What year is it ?

  7. #117

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Any trips with "The Russian Green Eyed Dude?" I live vicariously..... too scared to try that myself!
    No. I haven’t been there in while working on something else.
    I had a vision that mars collided with another planet, and something else in which I forgot to be honest...scared the hell out of me. I think a moon was also involved, don’t know.

    So after the vision I decided to get into space...and what I found out is unreal...EITHER UNREAL OR I read it wrong.

    So lets close our eyes and imagine this"
    Imagine the sun pulling all the planets with a rope/gravity'
    Imagine the moons are there to make sure that the rope/gravity hold in place.
    Imagine all of this working TOGETHER in Unisys’

    They say that the universe is expanding…and when you look up at the stars you see them moving.

    This planet, and all the planets in this solar system are actually following the sun…. we are actually moving through the solar system, as to the earth JUST BEING IN ONE SPOT, AND REVOLVING AROUND THE SUN.

  8. #118

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    ‘GHOST’
    I remember when I was 4,and my mother used to take me to this church called ‘First Baptist church’, it was a church in which was used to baby sit kids during the hours from 9 am to pm. I remember when I saw my first ghost…it was nothing to me because I didn’t know what a ghost was.

    In that same church from the age of 4 to nine I freuequently would hold conversations with theses ghost, and I learned… I guess what I could learn from them, and that was really nothing, and it’s really nothing that fasinating on what we discused.

    CAT
    I remember playing with a cat one day, and theses boys came over to the cat, picked it up and walked away, and as they was walking away, they took the cat, swung the cat into a wall ,and bust the cats head open. I then picked up the cat and held it in my arms, looking into the cat’s eyes, and it died.

    CAT
    I have never in my life gone one day with out drinking milk after that event in my life…never; I have had a cold in over 30 plus years…never.

    HARPY RACE ‘LIENS’CONTROLING HUMANS AT A CENTER CALLED THE SHANDENOAH VALLY>
    In the 1980s I was taken.

    REPTILLIEN RACE WORKING WITH A REBELLION GROUP WHO RUNS A CENTER CALLED JELLOF CLUB FOR BOYS AND GIRLS>
    In the 1980s I was taken again but this time from the opposite team that took me the first time.

    ???????
    From 6 to the age I am now I would always see sonar rings come out my eyes and by the time I reached 28 I found out what it was 4.

    WTF
    ‘8 years ago I jumped into my dream to save me’

    DREAMS/DEMENTION TRAVEL/MIND TRAVEL/
    4 years ago I jumped into a woman’s dreams, and found out why some dreams are dreams… and that some dreams are not even your dreams…when you’re dreaming.

    Alien
    4 years ago I walked out side 3 am in the morning for some reason and saw a flying triangle space ship.

    JESUS AHRIST/GOD/…I REALLY DON’T KNOW?????
    In a dream from a very powerful voice, and from that voice and the conversation, I learned or am crazy to say that, if understood im suppose to be the reincarnation of a man called Lazarus or Lazarus, don’t know!

    I GUESS I CAN PUT THIS IN THE CATEGORY OF …‘OUTER BODY EXPERIENCE’
    3 years ago I jumped out my body coming through the front of me…while awoke, ran around a table and jumped back in my body from the back of me.

    MATRIX
    5 years ago I woke up and saw binary codes in red all over the walls, my hand, and when I looked out side, it was all over the world.

    TIME/REALM JUMPING USING BASIC SHAPES ‘
    3months ago on this site I found out what the circle sonar thing was’

    DREAMS/DEJAVU/FUTURE/PRESENT/PAST/….ITS NO WAY A DREAM CAN COME TRUE… WITH OUT THE EVENT HAPPENING.
    20 some years ago I found out the meaning of dejavue by actually going through the whole experience. After the experience I found out that dejavues are from past dreams you’ve forgotten about in your life.

    Some how, some way, in some time, in some…event I guess! We are all reliving our lives…once again. Don’t know how and don’t know why, but we are, the ‘Walking dead’…literally

    ‘I WRITE ALL THIS TO YOU TO ASK YOU ONE THING HOBBIT’

    What year is it ?
    CAT
    I have never in my life gone one day with out drinking milk after that event in my life…never; I have had a cold in over 30 plus years…never.
    I have never had a cold in over 30 plus years…never

  9. #119

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Which means that you are unusually resistant. With all of the things in your life that trouble you... thats a wonderful and positive gift.... what message does that resistance to colds give to you Gemini.... It must have a significance to you..... Linda

  10. #120

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Which means that you are unusually resistant. With all of the things in your life that trouble you... thats a wonderful and positive gift.... what message does that resistance to colds give to you Gemini.... It must have a significance to you..... Linda
    i honestly dont know,maybe its all the vitamin d thats in my system..

Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last

Similar Threads

  1. [Inspiring] Modern Indian History
    By CASPER in forum Recent or Modern History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 23rd, 2010, 10:28 PM
  2. The Illusion of Democracy in the Modern World
    By ricklbert in forum NWO (New World Order) / Globalization
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 5th, 2010, 02:18 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 4th, 2010, 08:07 AM
  4. Channeling : The Modern Way
    By CASPER in forum Channeling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 21st, 2009, 12:42 AM
  5. Is water the best cure for modern diseases?
    By ricklbert in forum Illness and Disease
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 29th, 2009, 10:59 AM

Tags for this Thread