Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last
Results 21 to 30 of 121

Thread: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

  1. #21

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    I will try to make my comments in red so that they are visible if you are using the dark background here on this Forum

    Funny how I keep shedding light on your misguided agenda. Linda Brown, if you had anything valid to contribute to this supposed discussion, then you wouldn't need to resort to making irrelevant arguments based on your opinion of my character. And if you had anything really valid to contribute here you wouldn't be so upset over my opinion

    Don't forget I had no idea who Mikado was, until you brought him up.( I didn't think that you would. Handlers don't tell one dull tool of the existence of others.) I did my research, like any objective truth seeker would do, and I investigated further into this feud you have with him. My discovery does not put you in a good light, Ms. Brown, which is something you should have taken into consideration prior to making me aware Mikado existed. Therefore, you do not have a right, nor do you have a privilege, of retaliating against me for using Mikado as evidence to your perverted view of reality ( Now look who is spouting his own personal opinions.). I should thank you for being so generous in providing me with leverage ( Well, you need all the help you can get, I am sure! <g>). Would you like to hand me anymore ammunition to use against you? Since I do enjoy hunting for sport, wild game, human beings, WHAT-EVER, I always have something to look forward to because it is important in life to set goals and strive to exceed them....Oh great white hunter then.... step forward.... the game awaits..

    Scorpios have a need for justice, some refer to it as "revenge" however, revenge suggests some degree of blinded anger and miscalculated risk because revenge is self-destructive. Scorpions are insects. They do what scorpions do. Nothing more.... nothing less. Revenge allows one's anger to get the best of them. Revenge is foreign to a scorpions nature.... but wishful thinking to yours. However, Justice.... is a righteous entitlement which anyone is rightfully owed, should they ever be the victim of injustice. ( Oh please.... here you go again. You and Mikado singing in the same choir... " I have been so wronged, dear me! Woe is me!Poor Downtrodden Me"....) Injustice comes in many forms, Ms. Brown, and sometimes injustice is as subtle as making the gesture not to hold the door open for someone behind you. God forbid that person is me, because it may take 20 years, but there will come the day when that person is behind me and if the building is on fire I just may lock the door behind me, ( that is the silliest reach I have ever heard. ... You would be lucky to get out of the building.) THAT is justice.

    Ying and Yang, to every positive there is a negative and every bad decision is given a consequence. I promise you Ms. Brown, you will face a consequence for making the decision to attack my character based on your ignorant narrow minded and distorted view of morality ( Is that an open threat Mr. Ianchris?. I am just making sure that I am understanding you properly.. The reason why twenty innocent children were massacred was because people exactly like you made the effort to censor God's message.( THATS what I mean when I call you delusional. Making any kind of connection between me or " people like me" and those poor souls that were lost at Sandy Hook.... You reveal yourself as a truly sad mental case here.....)
    Society failed, because of people like you Ms. Brown, and the blood from those victims will forever weigh on your soul, and every soul like it, regardless if you, or they, even have a conscience
    You rant like a madman. Are you? Should I be worried for my safety? If anything happens to me should my friends look in your direction?

    By all means, hate yourself, repent in vain, WHAT-EVER, but do not make the attempt to shift that guilt to someone else, because I know my plate is full ( that is what is happening here isn't it. You project all of your worries and your anger at yourself at others... call them whatever.... its always someone else....); I am sure everyone else's plate is full as well. Judgement, will rest on each of our souls when that time comes, Ms. Brown. Which is the reason why our actions today are so profound in the future. Our actions ARE profound in the future Mr. Ianchris... thats why its important to not waste time on triffling matters.... which..... sadly.... this discussion has become. Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; February 27th, 2013 at 09:56 AM.

  2. #22

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Lets talk about what you said here Ianchris

    "My entire life the universe has always seemed to respond to me. Perhaps it is my perception, or perhaps I am more sensitive to the subtle nature of that energy. I cannot begin to explain it, so instead I offer reference.

    If you can not explain it.... wouldn't it make sense to join others who are trying to "explain" that " subtle nature of that energy?

    You say that you have " looked into" my " feud" with Mikado.... by the use of your words I can tell that your source of information for your " due diligence " was Zorgons Forum... ( Pegasus Research Consortium) . am I right? You might look around carefully there and ask yourself what is happening... instead of automatically being drawn into one side of that feud. I can understand if you do go in that direction and it wouldn't surprise me at all because I know that there is a certain amount of " control" being used on you.... But the question is.... are you strong enough to break those bonds and see for yourself what has happened here?.

    Some of my friends say that my optimism is the weakest part of me. In which case.... I accept that.

    You want to right wrongs? You want to make a difference? Then throw off the yoke of control that has been placed on you! Linda

  3. #23

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Ianchris you recently stated

    "Funny how I keep shedding light on your misguided agenda. "

    Yes.... that is strange.

    First of all because you don't seem to even know what my agenda is.....so have you figured that out yet?

    If you don't even know what it is.... How do you know that its "Misguided?" <g> Linda

  4. #24

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    linda...you seem to have a magnet attached to you when it come to attracting the...insane.

    'i guess that would be me to'lol

  5. #25

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    If that is true Gemini.... IF I have become a magnet for those who see beyond this reality and are struggling to make sense of all of that...Then while others might call them insane (easy enough to do)..... I see through to the other reality. I understand that I have been blessed by their company. in fact.... all of us have been drawn together.

    Perhaps in an odd way......... but blessed by the challenge.... none the less.........We form a very strange band of " brothers and sisters"....WAY off the beaten trail....( thats for sure!).... but thats the point too!

    I could never express publically some of the things that have been shown to me because I would then be dismissed as "that crazy woman in the desert"...

    so I say fewer things.... make fewer declarations.... but I recognize when someone is struggling with an " incoming" force in their lives. And if they are drawn to me.... I also seem unable to turn from them.

    I see it with you too or you would never have ever mentioned the " Green Eyed Russian". <g>

    What an interesting path this is, my friend. Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; February 27th, 2013 at 05:56 PM.

  6. #26

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    In fact.... with some of those who contact me on a daily basis now... the strange synchronicity seems to be that they almost invariably begin their message with...." Hello Linda Brown..... you are going to think that I am nuts... BUT......."

    Linda

  7. #27
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    I will try to make my comments in red so that they are visible if you are using the dark background here on this Forum

    Funny how I keep shedding light on your misguided agenda. Linda Brown, if you had anything valid to contribute to this supposed discussion, then you wouldn't need to resort to making irrelevant arguments based on your opinion of my character. And if you had anything really valid to contribute here you wouldn't be so upset over my opinion
    Who's upset? I am emotional, why does everyone mistake it for being "upset?"

    Don't forget I had no idea who Mikado was, until you brought him up.( I didn't think that you would. Handlers don't tell one dull tool of the existence of others.) I did my research, like any objective truth seeker would do, and I investigated further into this feud you have with him. My discovery does not put you in a good light, Ms. Brown, which is something you should have taken into consideration prior to making me aware Mikado existed. Therefore, you do not have a right, nor do you have a privilege, of retaliating against me for using Mikado as evidence to your perverted view of reality ( Now look who is spouting his own personal opinions.). I should thank you for being so generous in providing me with leverage ( Well, you need all the help you can get, I am sure! <g>). Would you like to hand me anymore ammunition to use against you? Since I do enjoy hunting for sport, wild game, human beings, WHAT-EVER, I always have something to look forward to because it is important in life to set goals and strive to exceed them....Oh great white hunter then.... step forward.... the game awaits..

    Scorpios have a need for justice, some refer to it as "revenge" however, revenge suggests some degree of blinded anger and miscalculated risk because revenge is self-destructive. Scorpions are insects. They do what scorpions do. Nothing more.... nothing less. Revenge allows one's anger to get the best of them. Revenge is foreign to a scorpions nature.... but wishful thinking to yours. However, Justice.... is a righteous entitlement which anyone is rightfully owed, should they ever be the victim of injustice. ( Oh please.... here you go again. You and Mikado singing in the same choir... " I have been so wronged, dear me! Woe is me!Poor Downtrodden Me"....) Injustice comes in many forms, Ms. Brown, and sometimes injustice is as subtle as making the gesture not to hold the door open for someone behind you. God forbid that person is me, because it may take 20 years, but there will come the day when that person is behind me and if the building is on fire I just may lock the door behind me, ( that is the silliest reach I have ever heard. ... You would be lucky to get out of the building.) THAT is justice.
    Well Ms. Brown, I have a history of escaping buildings on fire and it is not because I start them, so don't attempt to suggest it because if I was responsible, the Federal Bureau of Investigation wouldn't have told me that the fire didn't happen.

    Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility-lafd-jpg
    Ying and Yang, to every positive there is a negative and every bad decision is given a consequence. I promise you Ms. Brown, you will face a consequence for making the decision to attack my character based on your ignorant narrow minded and distorted view of morality ( Is that an open threat Mr. Ianchris?. I am just making sure that I am understanding you properly..
    Ms. Brown, I don't make threats... I give warnings, and the rest is up to God and Karma to figure out. Let's recap:

    2009

    • On 2/14/2009 Michael Goss was killed and I was locked out of our house by strangers. I warned those strangers I would find out who they were and I did
    • Two fraudulent probate cases were filed: One claimed Michael Goss had a Personal Representative, which he did, however that person was me and I was locked out of the house; The second case was filed exparte and claimed Michael Goss died "intestate"
    • I filed a lawsuit against the individual claiming to be Michael Goss's Personal Representative and I personally served his attorney Jan Morrison.


    Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility-jm-jpg

    2010

    • Lady Gaga released "Alejandro" two days after what would have been Michael Goss's 57th birthday
    • Thomas Proechel finally showed up to court and was wearing Michael Goss's clothes and after he incriminated himself by stating he was currently living under the roof Michael Goss provided for me, the court ruled the dispute was not a business matter but instead, was a family matter. I gave my attorney the evidence he needed to get those people out of my house and instead of doing his job, he terminated our contract


    Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility-pb-jpg

    2011-2012
    This individual coerced me to an abandoned house in Hollywood

    Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility-za-jpg

    • The FBI told me I was delusional
    • I gave "The Boss" an ultimatum
    • He suggested I write a book, so I did



    2013

    • And on 2/14/2013 Lady Gaga announced the cancellation of her Tour.





    The reason why twenty innocent children were massacred was because people exactly like you made the effort to censor God's message.( THATS what I mean when I call you delusional. Making any kind of connection between me or " people like me" and those poor souls that were lost at Sandy Hook.... You reveal yourself as a truly sad mental case here.....)
    Society failed, because of people like you Ms. Brown, and the blood from those victims will forever weigh on your soul, and every soul like it, regardless if you, or they, even have a conscience
    You rant like a madman. Are you? Should I be worried for my safety? If anything happens to me should my friends look in your direction?

    By all means, hate yourself, repent in vain, WHAT-EVER, but do not make the attempt to shift that guilt to someone else, because I know my plate is full ( that is what is happening here isn't it. You project all of your worries and your anger at yourself at others... call them whatever.... its always someone else....); I am sure everyone else's plate is full as well. Judgement, will rest on each of our souls when that time comes, Ms. Brown. Which is the reason why our actions today are so profound in the future. Our actions ARE profound in the future Mr. Ianchris... thats why its important to not waste time on triffling matters.... which..... sadly.... this discussion has become. Linda
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Lets talk about what you said here Ianchris

    "My entire life the universe has always seemed to respond to me. Perhaps it is my perception, or perhaps I am more sensitive to the subtle nature of that energy. I cannot begin to explain it, so instead I offer reference.

    If you can not explain it.... wouldn't it make sense to join others who are trying to "explain" that " subtle nature of that energy?

    You say that you have " looked into" my " feud" with Mikado.... by the use of your words I can tell that your source of information for your " due diligence " was Zorgons Forum... ( Pegasus Research Consortium) . am I right? You might look around carefully there and ask yourself what is happening... instead of automatically being drawn into one side of that feud. I can understand if you do go in that direction and it wouldn't surprise me at all because I know that there is a certain amount of " control" being used on you.... But the question is.... are you strong enough to break those bonds and see for yourself what has happened here?.

    Some of my friends say that my optimism is the weakest part of me. In which case.... I accept that.

    You want to right wrongs? You want to make a difference? Then throw off the yoke of control that has been placed on you! Linda
    You sound exactly like Albert Pike

    "The wiser a man becomes, the less will he be inclined to submit tamely to the imposition of fetters, or a yoke, on his conscience or his person."
    Does that make you a FREEMASON?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Ianchris you recently stated

    "Funny how I keep shedding light on your misguided agenda. "

    Yes.... that is strange.

    First of all because you don't seem to even know what my agenda is.....so have you figured that out yet?

    If you don't even know what it is.... How do you know that its "Misguided?" <g> Linda
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    In fact.... with some of those who contact me on a daily basis now... the strange synchronicity seems to be that they almost invariably begin their message with...." Hello Linda Brown..... you are going to think that I am nuts... BUT......."

    Linda

    If anyone thinks I am delusional, they must suffer from some kind of mental handicap because there is too much supporting evidence to ignore.


    Don't forget George Orwell said
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
    The only defense agianst the "TRUTH" is to call it "DELUSION" and hope it can fly..... but that will be the day, pigs fly... and yes I am d-mn funny because without being able to laugh at horribly f-ck-d up sh-t, I probably would have committed suicide along time ago.
    Last edited by ianchris948; February 27th, 2013 at 07:26 PM.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  8. #28

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Delusional, Paranoid and suicidal. A really great set of personality disorders that you would be better off putting in your " rear view mirror." Friends that might care about you might suggest that. Linda

  9. #29

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Mr. Twigsnapper and I agree with what you have just said......

    "but that will be the day, pigs fly

    We are so looking forward to it but he cautions to stay out of Israeli airspace! <g> Linda

  10. #30

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by ianchris948 View Post
    Who's upset? I am emotional, why does everyone mistake it for being "upset?"



    Well Ms. Brown, I have a history of escaping buildings on fire and it is not because I start them, so don't attempt to suggest it because if I was responsible, the Federal Bureau of Investigation wouldn't have told me that the fire didn't happen. You are avoiding the point that I was making here.Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility-lafd-jpg


    Ms. Brown, I don't make threats... I give warnings, and the rest is up to God and Karma to figure out. Let's recap:

    2009

    • On 2/14/2009 Michael Goss was killed and I was locked out of our house by strangers. I warned those strangers I would find out who they were and I did
    • Two fraudulent probate cases were filed: One claimed Michael Goss had a Personal Representative, which he did, however that person was me and I was locked out of the house; The second case was filed exparte and claimed Michael Goss died "intestate"
    • I filed a lawsuit against the individual claiming to be Michael Goss's Personal Representative and I personally served his attorney Jan Morrison.


    Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility-jm-jpg

    2010

    • Lady Gaga released "Alejandro" two days after what would have been Michael Goss's 57th birthday
    • Thomas Proechel finally showed up to court and was wearing Michael Goss's clothes and after he incriminated himself by stating he was currently living under the roof Michael Goss provided for me, the court ruled the dispute was not a business matter but instead, was a family matter. I gave my attorney the evidence he needed to get those people out of my house and instead of doing his job, he terminated our contract


    Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility-pb-jpg

    2011-2012
    This individual coerced me to an abandoned house in Hollywood

    Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility-za-jpg

    • The FBI told me I was delusional
    • I gave "The Boss" an ultimatum ( Oh, that was probably not wise)
    • He suggested I write a book, so I did ( Yes... it amazes me that you threw it together so fast)



    2013

    • And on 2/14/2013 Lady Gaga announced the cancellation of her Tour. Because of something that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.









    You sound exactly like Albert Pike...Do I?


    Does that make you a FREEMASON? Does it?




    If anyone thinks I am delusional, they must suffer from some kind of mental handicap because there is too much supporting evidence to ignore. The supporting evidence is only in your mind. Others can see that plainly. Why can't you?
    Don't forget George Orwell said

    The only defense agianst the "TRUTH" is to call it "DELUSION" and hope it can fly..... but that will be the day, pigs fly... and yes I am d-mn funny because without being able to laugh at horribly f-ck-d up sh-t, I probably would have committed suicide along time ago.
    Again you and Mikado are spouting the same " party line>" Its too bad because I think both of you had much to offer. Linda

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. [Inspiring] Modern Indian History
    By CASPER in forum Recent or Modern History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 23rd, 2010, 10:28 PM
  2. The Illusion of Democracy in the Modern World
    By ricklbert in forum NWO (New World Order) / Globalization
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 5th, 2010, 02:18 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 4th, 2010, 08:07 AM
  4. Channeling : The Modern Way
    By CASPER in forum Channeling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 21st, 2009, 12:42 AM
  5. Is water the best cure for modern diseases?
    By ricklbert in forum Illness and Disease
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 29th, 2009, 10:59 AM

Tags for this Thread