Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 5 of 13 First ... 34567 ... Last
Results 41 to 50 of 121

Thread: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

  1. #41

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    "I have been painfully cvivil, considering how my life is spent as mediator between millionaires and their transsexual hookers"

    An interesting lifestyle arrangement. Whats in it for you then? Linda

  2. #42
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    "I have been painfully cvivil, considering how my life is spent as mediator between millionaires and their transsexual hookers"

    An interesting lifestyle arrangement. Whats in it for you then? Linda
    He promised to help me by referring me to one of his attorneys. However, now I realize that helping me isn't in his best-interest since my legal matter creates a liability for him .... I think the "son" killed my partner. He's been covering up for him, for whatever reason, except I don't know the"son's real name, and that's the reason I filed my allegation against "Mr. Warbucks" who happens to share Masonic ties with Steve Cooley, the District Attorney.

    It gets messy because my Uncle also has Masonic ties with these men. in fact when Marvin Gay, Senior shot Marvin Gaye, "Mr. Warbucks" used one of his properties in Beverly Hills as the bond collateral, and my Uncle was the one that posted bail. My partner's father was a deputy who also had Masonic ties with my Uncle.

    That's the reason I went to "Mr. Warbucks" for help. He's known me my entire life, I considered him "family" Sadly enough, he's still the only person I can trust and I'm hoping he eventually does the right thing for me.

    In 2009 I approached several Masons who were serving on the board and I told them to do whatever they had to do get those -ssholes out of my house. They tried to calm me down and they advised me they were looking into the matter and they also promised me they would "fix" it ... I'm impatient and I'm tired of waiting for them because five years later it feels like they were just "stringing me along"
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  3. #43
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Ianchris.... I just wondered if you are still riding your bicycle to work?
    Linda don't be a bitch .... You're a full time job complete with all the benefits of telecommuting
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  4. #44
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Linda, you feel like my godmother Rosemary Economy.... I don't know why .... strange
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  5. #45
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Lets talk about what you said here Ianchris

    "My entire life the universe has always seemed to respond to me. Perhaps it is my perception, or perhaps I am more sensitive to the subtle nature of that energy. I cannot begin to explain it, so instead I offer reference.

    If you can not explain it.... wouldn't it make sense to join others who are trying to "explain" that " subtle nature of that energy?

    You say that you have " looked into" my " feud" with Mikado.... by the use of your words I can tell that your source of information for your " due diligence " was Zorgons Forum... ( Pegasus Research Consortium) . am I right? You might look around carefully there and ask yourself what is happening... instead of automatically being drawn into one side of that feud. I can understand if you do go in that direction and it wouldn't surprise me at all because I know that there is a certain amount of " control" being used on you.... But the question is.... are you strong enough to break those bonds and see for yourself what has happened here?.

    Some of my friends say that my optimism is the weakest part of me. In which case.... I accept that.

    You want to right wrongs? You want to make a difference? Then throw off the yoke of control that has been placed on you! Linda
    If I have ascertained his location I would say he was on the Hut and reading and on the Token as well. All one has to see on your site is how many threads you have with my name in an attempt to cover yourself in paint.

    Mikado

  6. #46

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    They tried to calm me down and they advised me they were looking into the matter and they also promised me they would "fix" it ... I'm impatient and I'm tired of waiting for them because five years later it feels like they were just "stringing me along"

    If you actually believe in the Freemasons.... which you seem to.... you should realize that they seldom operate on the time frame that most of us do and sometime its important just to learn the importance of being able to " wait for it".... with a certain amount of gracious patience.

    Am I a trial to you? Really? Hey... I am listening to what you have to say. Thats a full time job too.

    Watch your six.... Mikado has popped up on the screen. <g> Linda

  7. #47

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    According to Mikado he has " assertained your location!"

    "If I have ascertained his location I would say he was on the Hut and reading and on the Token as well. All one has to see on your site is how many threads you have with my name in an attempt to cover yourself in paint.

    hahahaha..... Mikado.... why don't you just ask Ianchris how he came to form an opinion of you. He is right here... isn't he? Linda

  8. #48
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    They tried to calm me down and they advised me they were looking into the matter and they also promised me they would "fix" it ... I'm impatient and I'm tired of waiting for them because five years later it feels like they were just "stringing me along"

    If you actually believe in the Freemasons.... which you seem to.... you should realize that they seldom operate on the time frame that most of us do and sometime its important just to learn the importance of being able to " wait for it".... with a certain amount of gracious patience.

    Am I a trial to you? Really? Hey... I am listening to what you have to say. Thats a full time job too.

    Watch your six.... Mikado has popped up on the screen. <g> Linda
    Linda Brown .... I know you don't believe in divine intervention but regardless of your opinion it does exist. I have documented the response time between when I asked for divine intervention and when divine intervention was delivered and if God, in all of its omnipotence, does not use "time" for giving itself a false sense of importance or power, then I know a bunch of 90 year old men with limp d_cks and knee deep into their graves, don't have an excuse for staling time which they do not have.... because I sure as hell don't have the time to watch myself advance into middle age while they are busy using my money.....

    Because there is no other reason why they would be stalling when a phone a call to Brother Grand master Mason Cooley only takes 3 minutes.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  9. #49
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    ianchris948
    Active UHF Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Posts
    175
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    1

    Hello, this is not Sherlock Holmes mystery dinner theatre
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  10. #50

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by ianchris948 View Post
    Linda Brown .... I know you don't believe in divine intervention but regardless of your opinion it does exist.( Why do you say that I do not believe in " Divine Intervention"? What gave you that impression?) I have documented the response time between when I asked for divine intervention and when divine intervention was delivered ( thats a matter of interpretation there. What you say is Divine Intervention could be simple coincidence too.) and if God, in all of its omnipotence, does not use "time" for giving itself a false sense of importance or power, then I know a bunch of 90 year old men with limp d_cks and knee deep into their graves, don't have an excuse ( and who are YOU to say that they don't have an excuse that is more than proper ) for staling time which they do not have.... because I sure as hell don't have the time to watch myself advance into middle age while they are busy using my money..... My initial reaction is very simple. Get over it. Because there is no other reason why they would be stalling when a phone a call to Brother Grand master Mason Cooley only takes 3 minutes.
    Like I said. You don't know everything. Obviously. Linda

Page 5 of 13 First ... 34567 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. [Inspiring] Modern Indian History
    By CASPER in forum Recent or Modern History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 23rd, 2010, 10:28 PM
  2. The Illusion of Democracy in the Modern World
    By ricklbert in forum NWO (New World Order) / Globalization
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 5th, 2010, 02:18 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 4th, 2010, 08:07 AM
  4. Channeling : The Modern Way
    By CASPER in forum Channeling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 21st, 2009, 12:42 AM
  5. Is water the best cure for modern diseases?
    By ricklbert in forum Illness and Disease
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 29th, 2009, 10:59 AM

Tags for this Thread