Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last
Results 51 to 60 of 121

Thread: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

  1. #51
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Like I said. You don't know everything. Obviously. Linda
    That's the reason why you remind me of my godmother .... the b_tch thinks she's royalty because she gave President Carter a blow-job before it was fashionable to give Heads of State head.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  2. #52

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Little boys always think that they are so important because they have that strange tool hanging between their leg. Actually any little girl knows almost immediately that with what she has..... she can have her pick of anything that any boy would have to offer......Up to her to be selective. Thats a secret the girls never disclose and guys never figure out!

    And obviously there just no accounting for the behaviour of some of our Presidents. <g>

    I hope that your GodMother kept samples.... Like Monicas blue dress.... thats a pretty good ticket to financial security. If she thought she was royalty.... she must have secured a good spot for herself. More power to her.

    Linda
    Last edited by Linda Brown; March 3rd, 2013 at 07:23 PM.

  3. #53
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Little boys always think that they are so important because they have that strange tool hanging between their leg. Actually any little girl knows almost immediately that with what she has..... she can have her pick of anything that any boy would have to offer......Up to her to be selective. Thats a secret the girls never disclose and guys never figure out!

    And obviously there just no accounting for the behaviour of some of our Presidents. <g>

    I hope that your GodMother kept samples.... Like Monicas blue dress.... thats a pretty good ticket to financial security. If she thought she was royalty.... she must have secured a good spot for herself. More power to her.

    Linda
    What a wonderful display of double-standard hypocrisy.

    I hate to burst your bubble Ms. Brown but the secret among "brothers" is a secret that women well always hold against us .... I'm sorry if that makes you feel rejected and spiteful. Any woman who compromises her virtue without the exchange of marriage, cannot be respected in my opinion.

    Gender equality goes against mother nature because the only way to achieve complete unity, is when both genders work as a team and contribute equally to the family unit. Therefore, if one gender is contributing its fair share and the other gender is competing to contribute in the same manner, it produces a deficiency that causes an imbalance

    The only difference between my actions and her actions for achieving financial security, is that I didn't have to be a whore to achieve it, which is also the reason why I am fighting for justice.

    Don't forget, without men, women wouldn't become mothers and the last thing a man should want to give his children, is a whore for a mother.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  4. #54

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by ianchris948 View Post
    What a wonderful display of double-standard hypocrisy. and reading your words here I entirely agree with you!

    I hate to burst your bubble Ms. Brown but the secret among "brothers" is a secret that women well always hold against us .... I'm sorry if that makes you feel rejected and spiteful. Any woman who compromises her virtue without the exchange of marriage, cannot be respected in my opinion. Listen to you talking.... the man who trades sexual favors with another man.Gender equality goes against mother nature because the only way to achieve complete unity, is when both genders work as a team and contribute equally to the family unit. Therefore, if one gender is contributing its fair share and the other gender is competing to contribute in the same manner, it produces a deficiency that causes an imbalance What?

    The only difference between my actions and her actions for achieving financial security, is that I didn't have to be a whore to achieve it, which is also the reason why I am fighting for justice. Oh Please, you are sounding like Mikado again with his constant striving for justice.
    Don't forget, without men, women wouldn't become mothers and the last thing a man should want to give his children, is a whore for a mother.
    And without the Mother.....men would never be able to procreate which is his only outstanding virture in some cases.

    I was right in my opinion of you and the more you write, the more I am sure of it. Linda

  5. #55
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post

    Watch your six.... Mikado has popped up on the screen. <g> Linda
    Only those that lie Linda....only those.

    Mikado

  6. #56
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Oh Please, you are sounding like Mikado again with his constant striving for justice.

    Linda
    It is usually characterized as "Truth and Justice".

    You have it wrong, see how you twist?

    I want TRUTH and it isn't coming from you, that is for sure. And it isn't coming from twigsnapper, Morgan, James Barrett and a cast of characters dreamed by the little girl with the patent leather shoes and the white pinafore.


    Mikado

  7. #57

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Ianchris.... what would you say to a 60 year old man who constantly obsesses about a little girl dressed in a white pinafore and black patent leather shoes? Its an interesting mental twist, wouldn't you say? Linda

  8. #58
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank Mikado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Ianchris.... what would you say to a 60 year old man who constantly obsesses about a little girl dressed in a white pinafore and black patent leather shoes? Its an interesting mental twist, wouldn't you say? Linda
    This is priceless.

    1. I am not 60, as always, you prove that you never listened to me and never knew me.

    2. My obsession as you put it, has been explained - many times. It is a mental image of you when you protest in circular logic, refabrication of incidents, obfuscation of truth or in short, the little girl in the white pinafore with patent leather shoes with arms on her waist and elbows out spewing non-sensical gibberish as loud as possible so as not to hear the truth.


    Now, if you were not referring to me than I stand corrected but something tells me I am correct...chinese whispers from Morgan....lol...

    Mikado

    PS: I listened to you. You are 67 going on 68 this December.

  9. #59
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Brown View Post
    Ianchris.... what would you say to a 60 year old man who constantly obsesses about a little girl dressed in a white pinafore and black patent leather shoes? Its an interesting mental twist, wouldn't you say? Linda

    Well honestly, I would find it troubling, a little bit creepy and loaded with unresolved personal issues. It would suggest a tip of an iceberg which I am not sure I have the qualifications to even consider approaching, at least not in an effect way.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

  10. #60
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank ianchris948's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Hollywood, California, United States
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Modern Day Prophecy and Tangible Intangibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    This is priceless.

    1. I am not 60, as always, you prove that you never listened to me and never knew me.

    2. My obsession as you put it, has been explained - many times. It is a mental image of you when you protest in circular logic, refabrication of incidents, obfuscation of truth or in short, the little girl in the white pinafore with patent leather shoes with arms on her waist and elbows out spewing non-sensical gibberish as loud as possible so as not to hear the truth.


    Now, if you were not referring to me than I stand corrected but something tells me I am correct...chinese whispers from Morgan....lol...

    Mikado

    PS: I listened to you. You are 67 going on 68 this December.
    See now that makes sense. Thank you Mikado, I was actually totally creeped out. I think you have given her too much credit with the patent leather shoes. She says your a "mechanic" and I beg to differ because a mechanic wouldn't pay that much attention to detail in apparel. Besides, I always pictured her barefoot... but my point of reference is slightly skewed.
    Would any god, lesser or True, wish to pollute their Paradise with swine?

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. [Inspiring] Modern Indian History
    By CASPER in forum Recent or Modern History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 23rd, 2010, 10:28 PM
  2. The Illusion of Democracy in the Modern World
    By ricklbert in forum NWO (New World Order) / Globalization
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 5th, 2010, 02:18 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 4th, 2010, 08:07 AM
  4. Channeling : The Modern Way
    By CASPER in forum Channeling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 21st, 2009, 12:42 AM
  5. Is water the best cure for modern diseases?
    By ricklbert in forum Illness and Disease
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 29th, 2009, 10:59 AM

Tags for this Thread