Saul Alinsky died about 43 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today. Hillary Clinton did her college thesis on Saul Alinskys writings and Obama writes about him in his books."It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled." ~ Mark Twain.
Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Ca
Education: University of Chicago
Books: ‘"Rules for Radicals", and "Reveille for Radicals"
Anyone out there think that this stuff isn't happening today in the U.S. Study the Rules ?
All eight rules are currently in play.
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
There are eight (8)levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
Does any of this sound like what is going on to the United States today? Alinsky only uncomplicated Vladimir Lenin's unique plan for world domination with communism, under Russian doctrine. Stalin portrayed his believers as "Useful Idiots." The Useful Idiots have devastate each country in which they have seized power and control. It is happening now at a disturbing rate in the US. If you can read this and still say everything is okay…you are "Useful Idiots" yourself!1) Healthcare- Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty - Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control- Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare - Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education - Take control of what people read and listen to - take control of what children learn in school (common core).
7) Religion - Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools
8) Class Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere (trust and believe)."