Recently British daily Guardian ran a story based on more than 750 leaked US military files containing secret assessments of 779 detainees at the notorious Guantanamo Bay torture camp, entitled the Guantanamo Files. Currently, 172 detainess are still kept inside the camp without trial while the others have been released without compensation or official apology for their horrible physical and mental experience during the unlawful captivity.
The leaked document reveals that the US authorities listed the main Pakistani intelligence service, the Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate (ISI), as a terrorist organisation alongside groups such as al-Qaida, Hamas, Hezbollah and Iranian intelligence. Naturally, for the Zionist Occupied United States administration, any local or foreign organization which is feared by the Zionist entity – is a “terrorist organization”.
One doesn’t need a PhD in world history to know that CIA and ISI had slept in the same bed for years during Mujahideen military resistance against the USSR military occupation of Afghanistan and their long cooperation during the four military dictatorships in Pakistan.
As for the other “terrorist organizations” are concerned, it’s no secret that Al-Qaeda is a US-Israel hoax created to invade and occupy Muslim lands for natural resources and destroyed any future Muslim military threat to the Zionist entity. Both Palestinian and Lebanese resistance organizations, Hamas and Hizbullah, are as much democratically elected to represent their people as Obama or Netanyahu. Iranian intelligence has no record of carrying-out a regime-change in Washington or Tel Aviv as CIA-Mossad did in Iran in 1953 by overthrowing elected Prime Minister Dr. Mohammad Mossadegh (1882-1967).
As for Israeli Mossad is concerned – one can write a book on its terrorist activities around the Globe, from assassination of former US President John F. Kennedy to September 11 tragedy.
Some other revealed secrets include:
1. Almost 100 of the inmates who passed through Guantánamo are listed by their captors as having had depressive or psychotic illnesses. Many went on hunger strike or attempted suicide.
2. A number of British nationals and residents were held for years even though US authorities knew they were not Taliban or al-Qaida members. One Briton, Jamal al-Harith, was rendered to Guantánamo simply because he had been held in a Taliban prison and was thought to have knowledge of their interrogation techniques. The US military tried to hang on to another Briton, Binyam Mohamed, even after charges had been dropped and evidence emerged he had been tortured.
3. US authorities relied heavily on information obtained from a small number of detainees under torture. They continued to maintain this testimony was reliable even after admitting that the prisoners who provided it had been mistreated.
4. A large number of the detainees who have left Guantanamo were designated “high risk” by the camp authorities before their release or transfer to other countries.
5. The leaked files include guidance for US interrogators on how to decide whether to hold or release detainees, and how to spot al-Qaida cover stories. One warns interrogators: “Travel to Afghanistan for any reason after the terrorist attacks of 11 September 2001 is likely a total fabrication with the true intentions being to support Usama Bin Laden through direct hostilities against the US forces.”
Barack Obama promised to close the camp by January 2010 – but since then, he has been avoiding to live to his promise based on lame excuses. His Attorney General Eric Holder, a Zionist agent has failed to prove Khalid Sheikh Mohammed as being the so-called “9/11 Mastermind”.
Guantanamo Files: ‘The good and the bad guys’ | Rehmat's World