The Los Angeles-based Simon Wiesenthal Centre, one of the leading creators of anit-Semitism, anti-Israel and anti-Jewish hoaxes – has released its annual top ten slurs of 2011. I was surprised to learn that US-Israel double agent, Mahmoud Abbas, beat both Iranian President Dr. Ahmadinejad and Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez for the top honor. Why? Because the paranoid Zionist selection committee believes Mahmoud Abbas has played the greatest part in delegitimization of the Zionist entity by asking the UN Assembly to recognize an independent Palestinian state.
Hereby, I present my readers to enjoy the top ten anti-Jewish slurs in decreasing order.
1. “I come before you today from the Holy Land, the land of Palestine, the land of divine messages, ascension of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the birthplace of Jesus Christ (as), to speak on behalf of Palestinian people….”, Mahmoud Abbas, September 23, 2011 at the UN General Assembly.
2. “I would like to see accurate statistics of how many Israelis have been killed by the bombs thrown by Palestinians or with the rockets that were launched by them? We know hundreds of thousands of Palestinians were killed (how about Lebanese, Syrian and Egyptian civilians killed by the Jewish army?). Neither Turkey nor the Muslims in the region has exerted such cruelty on Israel,” Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in CNN interview with Fareed Zakaria on September 25, 2011.
3. “Everything that happens today has to do with the Zionists. American Jews are behind the world economic crisis that has hit Greece also,” Mikis Theodorakis, the famous music composer of mvie Zorba the Greek. Early this year, Mikis had criticized Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou for meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu, who the composer says is a persona non-grata in Greece due to his “war crimes in Lebanon and Gaza.
4. “I love Hitler. People like you would be dead. Your mothers, your forefathers would all be f****** gased,” John Galliano, Christian Dior chief designer.
5. “I understand Hitler. He’s not what you call a good guy, but yeah, I understand much about him and I sympathize with him a little bit…. I am not against Jews. I am of course very much for Jews. No, not too much, because Israel is a pain in the ass,” Danish film director Lars Von Trier, May 18, 2011.
6. “Jews want that sucker of Syrian blood to remain and continue to prey and suck blood. They not only want their security, but also the sight of Syrian blood being spilled,” Osama al-Malouhi, an anti-Assad Syrian writer. Read how Jewish talk-show host Barbara Walters defends Bashar al-Assad, here.
7. “Not all the Jews in the world are evil. The ratio is 60:40. Sixty per cent are evil to varying degrees, all the way to a level that words cannot describe, while 40 per cent are not evil,” Tawfiq Okasha, Egyptian secularist journalist and owner of Al-Faraeen TV, October 31, 2011. He also claimed that French President Nicolas Sarkozy is “one of those Jews who adhere to Zionist ideology which is one of the worst idealogies“. Sarkozy was born to a Jewish mother and a Catholic father. According to French daily, Le Figaro, Sarkozy once worked as ‘Sayan (Hebrew for collaborator)‘ for Israeli Mossad.
8. “The source that finances and incites all these international organizations – especially in the Arab world, are lead by a single, evil organization, known as Zionism. It’s behind all these movements, all these evil wars, and all these evils. Jesus Christ healed the sick among the Jews – and how they repay him? They strived to crucify him until he died,” George Saliba, Bishop of the Syrian Orthodox Church in Lebanon, July 24, 2011.
9. “Oppose the moral blackmail of the so-called Holocaust! Arbeit macht Frei” “Truth makes Free“, Hermann Dierkes, a regional leader of Left Party in Germany, April, 2011. Hermann also called Israel’s right to exist as “petty” and endorsed Palestinian armed resistance against their Jewish occupiers.
10. “The state of Israel is an illegal, genocidal place. To equate Judaism with state of Israel is equate Christianity with Flavor Flav (US rapper William Jonathan Dryton Jr.) ,” Rev. Jeremeiah Wright, Barack Obama’s former pastor, June 14, 2011.
Top ‘anti-Israel’ slurs – 2011 | Rehmat's World