That’s what Tarek Fatah said on Monday at Israel’s so-called ‘International Institute for Counter-Terrorism‘ 2013 annual conference in Herzliya. He was one of the two “Muslim Zionists” amongst over three dozen Israeli, American and Indian military and security officials who attended the conference as Israeli government’s guests.
Tarek Fatah is the founder of ‘Muslim Canadian Congress’ – and has the honor of being listed on Israel Hasbara Committee along with Canadian prime minister Stephen Harper. Tarek is also author of book, ‘The Jew is Not My Enemy’.
Tarek claimed in his speech that although Pakistan currently is not on Israeli radar screen, the country poses a number of security risks for Israel. He also said that Pakistan “already has 100 nuclear weapons and has a great zeal against non-believers”.
Tarek said that Pakistan Armed Forces are full of Islamists and non-Islamists, who hate Israel. “If there is a country they hate more than India, it’s Israel,” claimed Tarek.
Tarek said that Pakistanis slaughter religious minorities – and their hatred of both Jews and Hindu is prominent. He also climed that they have “liquidated” Hindus during 1971 military operation in former East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
Tarek tried to scared the hell out of Israeli military generals by telling them that Pakistan is only 300 kilometers from Israel and Pakistan has long-range missiles capable of reaching Israel with nuclear warheads on them. Fateh claimed that the former military dictator Gen. Pervez Musharraf was “moderate” and didn’t pose a serious threat to Israel. However, the new “colonels” in Pakistan are “Islamists”. “That’s sign of a serious disaster for Israel,” said Tarek.
Now, let’s go back to Zionist entity in history.
1. When Tarek was in his diapers, David Ben Gurion told Israeli Kenesset in early 1950s that Pakistan’s nuclear program was a great threat to Israel.
2. As for who hates who. “It is essential that we strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism by all disguised and secret plans,” – David Ben Gurion, first prime minister of the Zionist entity.
3. Pakistan doesn’t share any border with the Zionist entity. They’re 3,360 kilometers apart. Pakistan’s long-range missile can reach upto 2,000 kilometers. In order to attack Israel, Pakistani airforce has to use airspace of either Saudi Arabia or Iran.
4. Israel developed its nuclear arsenal two decades ahead of Pakistan. However, no Pakistani leader have ever shown fear of the Jewish nukes.
5. The Zionist regime since its establishment in 1948, has aligned itself with India and the United States to break-up Pakistan. Former head of counter-terrorism branch of India’s intelligence Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), B. Raman, in his book ‘The Kaoboys of R&AW: Down Memory Lane’ documents the major part played by India-Israel intelligence agencies in the dismemberment of Pakistan and creation of Bangladesh in the Eastern part of Pakistan in 1971.
6. Christians make the largest minority (5%) in Pakistan. They’re represented in Parliament, cabinet and the armed forces. Hindus have significant presence in Sindh Province. They have MPs in the Provincial Assembly and some of them have held provincial cabinet positions in the past. Recently, Rana Bhagwandas, a Hindu, served country’s Chief Justice. Justice AR Cornelius, a Christian, acted as Chairman of the panel of Muslim scholars (ulemas) who drafted the first Constitution of Pakistan in the 1950s.
How much Tarek hate Pakistanis and Muslims at large to please his Jewish masters? Last year, Tarek was one of the ketnote speakers at a symposium on Pakistan’s province of Balochistan bordering Iran. The symposium was sponsored by the Zionist-controlled US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), a subsidiary of the Pentagon.
The Canadian Charger, on November 24, 2010, describe Tarek Fatah as follows:
“Since Tarek Fatah immigrated to Canada in 1987, he tried his hands at politics twice and failed both times, first with the NDP and then with the Liberals. He tried to be a journalist and a writer, but could not find employment. But after 9/11, he landed a good job writing books and articles attacking Canadian Muslims“.
Pakistan poses great threat to Israel | Rehmat's World