In 2003, a poll taken by the European Commission among its 15 member nations irked the Zionist entity, because 59% of the 7,500 participants chose Israel as the greatest threat to world peace ahead of North Korea, Afghanistan and Iran.
I have been told by many Israeli hasbara idiots that Israeli image has changed for better since then, mainly, as result of Zionist occupied governments (ZOG) in France, Germany and Britain. German Chancellor Angela Markel is the committed defender of Israel.
Early this month Benjamin Netanyahu boasted to expose Iranian president Hassan Rouhani being a wolf in sheep’s clothing at the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA). But before performing his last year’s ‘red-line’ performance, he requested a face-to-face meeting with Obama. According to media report, Netanyahu is forced to delay his speech by one day (from September 30 to October 1) as Barack Obama could not see him at the White House before September 30. Last year, Obama had rejected Netanyahu’s request to meet him during the UNGA meeting.
President Rouhani has arrived in New York. Both Obama and Rouhani are due to address the UNGA on September 24, 2013. Some US sources have suggested that Obama might meet Rouhani at a dinner given to delegates by UN secretary Ban Ki-moon. Henry Kissinger, a war criminal, in a recent interview with CBS has suggested that Obama should not meet Rouhani until Tehran conforms to US-Israel agenda over country’s nuclear program and its support for Assad regime and Hizbullah.
On September 21, 2013, the Bilzerian Report, published as investigative study, calling Israel; The Worst Nation On the Planet, based on the following facts.
1. Between 2001 and 2006, the United Nations Human Rights Council sanctioned Israel more than any other nation on the planet.
2. Racism against native Muslims, Christians and even fellow Jews. When black African Jews returned to Israel in 1969 under the Right of Return Act, the government ruled that they were not real Jews and therefore did not qualify for citizenship or any legal status. The black Hebrews were also denied state benefits and work permits. To this day black Jews are still not accepted by the Jewish community in Israel. Racial slurs, insults, and discrimination in housing rentals are commonplace.
3. In Israel, it is against the law for a gentile to marry a Jew. Amnesty International has condemned their marriage policy as discriminatory towards Arabs. Under the Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law, Israel bars the immigrant reunification for family members of citizens of Israel and residents of Israeli-occupied territories in Palestine. Meaning that Palestinian families can be separated, legally.
4. The Zionist regime has initiated wars, massacres and have used chemical weapons against its neighboring Arab nations. In 1982, the Israeli government allowed the massacre of more than 800 Palestinians in two refugee camps in occupied Beirut. In 2008, the Israeli government fired white phosphorous weapons into civilian areas in Gaza.
5. Israeli leaders have no shame in lying to the world. For example, in 1992, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu falsely claimed that Iran was 3-5 years away from a nuclear weapon. Then in 2002, he publicly lied to America’s Congress about Saddam Hussein having weapons of mass destruction. Then in 2012, Netanyahu lied to the American people once again by claiming that Iran was only months away from nuclear weapons.
6. Today, the Jewish Lobby is at its old tricks again by publicly pushing America to war with Syria. In fact, the push is so one-sided that many are now calling this an Jewish-lobby war. Almost every major Jewish group in America supports the invasion, and Obama actually recruited more than 250 Israel lobbyists to force undecided congressmen to vote for war.
7. The Zionist entity is America’s greatest enemy. The US government has labeled Israel one of its greatest spy threats on numerous occasions, and for good reason. Israel has been caught spying on America, stealing US secrets, attacking American targets, and stealing US nuclear technology and equipment several times.
8. Israel, the world’s loudest proponent of holocaust awareness, is actually a holocaust denier of non-Jewish people.
9. Even though Israel receives more foreign aid than any other nation on the planet, it is one of the stingiest developed countries in the world. Israel is one of the richest countries in the world with 10,000 millionaires, but gives nearly 10 times less than the world average and gives the 4th least of any developed nation per capita, only barely beating out much poorer countries like Poland, Hungary, and Turkey. So while Israel took $12-17 billion in US aid, it only gave $141 million in foreign aid to nations in need of assistance in 2010.
10. The 9/11 was an Israeli project meant to increase American support for Israel against the Muslim world.
“The above mentioned instances of Israeli racism, terrorism, subterfuge, etc… just scratch the surface of the totality of the destruction that the state of Israel has brought to this world. In fact, Israel’s founding was marred by Jewish terrorist attacks against British and European targets, and the massacre and displacement of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians. At least repressive nations such as North Korea and Iran, which do far less international and domestic harm than Israel, do not claim to be the only free democracies in their region that shares Western values. The hypocrisy and lies of Israel almost surpass its devastation,” concluded the report.
Israel: ?The Worst State on the Planet? | Rehmat's World