Abraham Foxman, head of the Anti-Dafamation League (ADL), one of America’s top Israel lobby groups, issued a statement on September 18, 2013, claiming that people who blame Israel or Jews for the bloodshed in Syria or America’s military threats against Syria – are conspiracy theorists and Jew-haters, and therefore, antisemites.
“There is a disturbing cottage industry of antisemitic conspiracy theories surrounding Syria, and unfortunately, Jews and Israel are in the crossfire. Those promoting these conspiracy theories range from traditional antisemites and Holocaust deniers, to Israel bashers, and even the official Iranian news media,” said Abbe Foxman.
While Foxman forgot to blame Hizbullah Al-Manar TV and Syrian news media – he did name columnist J. Bruce Campbell (Veterans Today), blogger John Friend, Dr. Michael Hoffman, Minister Farrakhan, leader of Nation of Islam (watch video below) and Dr. Kevin MacDonald, an Islamophobe, as Jew-haters and Israel bashers.
It’s no big deal for a ‘political aware’ person to prove that Abbe Foxman is a ‘professional liar’.
1. On July 4, 2011, a conference of Syrian anti-regime groups was held in Saint-Germain in France. The meeting was attended by 200 people representing none of the Syrian groups calling for reforms in Syria – the ‘Democratic change in Syria’. The meeting was organized by La Regle du Jeu (The Rule of the Game) magazine and website which is headed by Zionist Jew Bernard-Henri Levy. The other Zionist Jews who attended the meeting included Bernard Kouchner, former French foreign minister, Frederik Ansel, a member of Israel’s ruling Likud Party, Alex Goldfarb, former Knesset member and adviser to Israeli defense minister Ehud Barak and Andre Glucksmann, an Islamophobe French writer.
2. In July 2012, Gabriel M. Scheinmann, a visiting Fellow at the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA), admitted that the Zionist entity is in fact the winner of the so-called “Arab Spring”. The ‘Arab Spring’ is the brainchild of Zionist Jewish Lobby in the United States.
3. On August 27, 2013, The Times of Israel claimed that US case on Syrian forces using chemical weapons on civilians is based on Israeli intelligence.
4. On September 16, 2013, Israeli-born Jewish author, Gilad Atzmon, in an Op-Ed at Al-Jazeerah, claimed that Israel and its American Jewish allies are behind ‘US War on Syria’.
“The Jewish Lobby was pushing for a war the American people didn’t agree with. Obama and his administration were hanging in the middle. The president was left with one simple option. He told his paymasters, If you really want a war, make sure you fight for it; if the congress says No, you have yourself to blame. If the congress says Yes, and we once again end up with a military blunder, the Lobby would have to take the heat,” said Atzmon.
5. On March 2, 2012, French Jewish website, Israel Hayom, published an interview with a key figure in the Free Syrian Army, saying that Israel and Jewish lobby groups should help the rebels to overthrow president Bashar al-Assad from power – as Israel would benefit the MOST from the new regime.
6. On September 7, 2013, The Bilzerian Report claimed “Syria is just another war for Israel”.
ADL: ?Thou shalt not blame Israel for Syrian mess? | Rehmat's World