1) I likened money to blood, you likened it to energy and soil. I agree with you!
Blood is also a carrier of energy (oxygen) and a medium for a virus to grow in!
With soil/ energy/ blood removed, the "virus" has No Place/ No Power/ No means of Transportation.
That works in our analogies. But you define evil as the "LOVE of money". So:
With soil (Money) removed, the Love-of-money-evil has No Evil (to grow in).
Duh!! You do not suggest a something better (what to replace money with),
you do not define the problem (other than: Without Evil there is no Evil), and
you do not offer a reason why to remove money (while you state that the root of all evil is the LOVE)!
2) Societies started out without money, so if there is none, you will go back to that level. As I said, 90% of the people will not be able to get enough food given today's population.
3) Where do you get FREE energy? If you have a secret, please tell me, because if it is FREE, most people will be interested in getting huge amounts of it. You may be able to lower the cost of collection and distribution of things but collection and distribution, effort, management, decisions, risks still do have a cost. Production and availability does not happen by itself.
4) You envision robotic operators but Zeitgeist complained about the use of automation as a means to eliminate jobs.
5) We do not have the technology to mine for metals with robots (just like we do not have the technology to make free energy).
6) When "the poor of today can live as well as the rich of today" they will go to the best restaurant in town. But since nobody will work for free (or do you claim you would work if there is nothing in it for you?), the restaurant will use robots to serve its customers (who do not pay for their meal), the food is exclusively vegetarian and was seeded and harvested by robots. These robots were built and maintained by bigger robots - until the big robots break down and nobody is there to fix them. And the restaurant closes because its owner decided to use his robots for something to benefit himself rather than customers who do not pay him for his efforts.
7) In your world you can go for free to watch a sport game for free. But the players will be robots because no human would be interested in making an effort when there is nothing to gain. But who would built the robots to compete? Oops, nobody is willing to build robots when there is nothing to gain.
8) But that is good because competition is evil, according to Zeitgeist. Then there should be no such thing as a sport where you can win or lose, ever.
9) Then also in school there should be no grades that could cause you to pass or fail. Plus, there would be no point in being educated because you "can live as well as the rich of today" no matter what.
10) If everything is free, everybody will waste everything. If it does not belong to you, or you can have as much as you like for free, then nobody would need to worry about the fact that some robot had to produce it while using unlimited free energy.
11) The root of all evil is the LOVE of money. I may agree with you on the problem. But love is a feeling. You will not remove it by changing ANY law. If you are a parent, try that with your child!
12) I disagree on the cure: it is not removing the system (money) but improving it. Come up with a system that works better! And be specific in how it would work.
PS. Do you know about the Ron Paul rEVOLution?