NASA: Leak in Earth's magnetic field (Solar Chaos in 2012?)

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
2012: Leaks Found in Earth's Magnetic Field

Scientists have found two large leaks in Earth's magnetosphere, the region around our planet that shields us from severe solar storms.

The leaks are defying many of scientists' previous ideas on how the interaction between Earth's magnetosphere and solar wind occurs: The leaks are in an unexpected location, let in solar particles in faster than expected and the whole interaction works in a manner that is completely the opposite of what scientists had thought.

THIS footage is from Jan 05 2010

Source:
youtube

Last edited:

SUNGAZER

Video #1: Holy CRAP!!! Can we say "PROPAGANDA"?

Video #2: Fear Tactics!!
Love that one, 'we scientist made a mistake, that's why we're offering this warning now'. Translation: We are being told to put this scare out to the public or we lose our grants and lose our jobs and lose the ability to practice 'science'.

There is NO way that there could be a hole in the Magnetic Shield. that's not how magnetic fields work. As far as I know, it's either THERE and ON or NOT there and OFF. There can't possibly be a hole or a gap in a single magnetic field. There would have to be multiple fields overlapping in order to cause a 'hole' or a 'gap'. Otherwise, these guys are full of shit, spreading BS propaganda and scare tactics. This has got "Illuminati" written all over it.

Oh, NASA says it's true, so it must be right? Give me a friggin break. NASA lies all the time and we all know it.

Oh, ya, don't forget the 'Global Warming' mention at the beginning of that second video. That ALONE screams Bullshit!!!

tell me more

I never paid attention in science class, so it never even occurred to me how a magnetic field worked. But now that you said something, and even in the video, it is clear how the field surrounds the source. So then, looking at that alone, I can't see it possible for there to be a hole, unless of course there is some sort of rock or something blocking that part of the surface of the earth from the core which emits the magnetic field in the first place.

Truth Vibrations

How the hell can you get a hole in the magnetic field, as far as I know the magnetic fields are always in the same shape unless you have some sort of shield. Certain metals can be used as a magnetic shield, but the magnetic field of the earth is too strong be affected by any shield I would imagine.