Sandy Hook Was a Staged Media Hoax Anderson Cooper Knows/Nose

Boiling Frog

Truth Activist
There is some great info on the Sandy Hook Hoax here:
From Alexandra and Forbidden Knowledge TV, Aug. 20, 2014

As you may or may not know, I am a one-woman operation and I work 7 days per week and I've not had a full day off since January.

Lately, I have have been too busy with family issues and business tasks, releasing my new film, to do due diligence on the recent Ferguson Massacre/travesty. The evidence being sent to me is increasingly proving that Ferguson is yet another fatal attack on the US populace by the current Administration, of the best President that the US has ever had in the history of the US Presidency (maybe if I say that, I won't get in as much trouble in this outrageous Stasi State that America has become).

I can't say any number of things, these days without being descended upon, like a ton of bricks by what can only be described as paid trolls of one stripe or another. You can call it collateral damage, from our beleaguered economy, or you can just call them scum-sucking pieces of sh!t.

Until I've had the time to review the events at Ferguson, I will withhold all comment and instead, harken back to one of many recent false flag attacks on our shores, Sandy Hook, which has been extensively proven by MANY researchers to be a bogus, false flag.

When the "events" at Sandy Hook took place in December 2012 and I dared to question the veracity of the reports, given the appallingly unprofessional "chroma key"/green screen FAIL by a supposedly professional CNN crew, who did not light Cooper properly to pull a successful key. The result was that Cooper's nose faded into the fake background, during his evidently bogus, "on-location" interview with the (crisis actor) mother of a "murdered child", at the "Connecticut funeral service." I was swiftly bulldozed by "outraged" people, exploding at me for my callousness.

In fact, the reaction was so overwhelming, that I felt compelled to force-redirect the link that'd I'd sent to something less hard- hitting and to the point but still on-topic.

All I can tell you for sure, from that particular footage, was that Cooper was NOT on location at the Connecticut funeral home. He was in the New York studio and his crew did a crappy lighting job.

The troll assaults were successful at the time, as I was less used to them, so I went on to put my focus elsewhere, to avoid any more such unpleasantness. I can now smell a troll from a mile away now I don't give a damn about these basement-dwelling, traitors/enemies of the REAL United States, of We The People - the pathetic minions of the Corporations which have run roughshod in their nearsighted destruction of their cash cow; causing the near-total destruction of everything that was good, that this country once stood for...

The creator of this clip, has dug MUCH deeper into the Sandy Hook story and if you haven't seen it, it's definitely important and worth a look. Here are his comments:

"I originally thought posting 3 videos on the Sandy Hook Hoax would be enough, but I found I needed to make one more!! Make this go viral. Copy it. Link it. Repost it. Whatever. This is a compilation of the latest and BEST evidence Sandy Hook was CLEARLY and OBVIOUSLY a Government sponsored Media Hoax.

"I have already posted a 3-part video series, exposing the 10 major points which show that the Sandy Hook tragedy was a government false flag hoax. How much was real and how much was fake remains to be seen. Did these children really die? Since this was a government- and media-sponsored hoax, it is certainly possible that these children did not actually die!!

"Because law enforcement, government officials, and both the mainstream and alternative medi a have NOW proven themselves to be untrustworthy con artists, we may never get to the whole truth of the matter."

PROOF: Sandy Hook Was a Staged Media Hoax; Anderson Cooper Knows/Nose:

Video (26 mins):

Source:
9/11 & False Flags PROOF: Sandy Hook Was a Staged Media Hoax Anderson Cooper Knows/Nose