The Sandy Hook "hat trick": more twists and turns

Truth Vibrations

More pieces to the Sandy Hood puzzle:

by Jim Fetzer (with Wolfgang Halbig and William Shanley)
"We updated the sweat band inside [the hat] in 2013….but we continued to sell through the previous sweat band until stock levels depleted…However the new sweat band is pictured in this photo you have sent me."–FLEXFIT
featured imageThere are two "Final Reports" from Connecticut officials, one by Danbury State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky, the other by the Connecticut State Police.

As I have explained in previous articles, Sedensky does not establish a causal nexus that connects the alleged shooter to his weapons or purported victims.

We know that Sandy Hook Elementary School was abandoned by 2008 and used as a prop in 2012 and that Shannon Hicks' "iconic" photograph was staged.

Given the legal principle, "Fraud vitiates everything" (FVE), which I have discussed in relation to 9/11, "Top Ten 9/11 Cons: 'Fraud Vitiates Everything' (FVE)", it applicability to Sandy Hook deserves emphasis, since, as in the case of 9/11, we have discovered that virtually everything we have been told by the Connecticut state authorities is not only false but provably false:

Read more:
The Sandy Hook ?hat trick?: more twists and turns | Veterans Today