Surrender Sunday, March 15, 2009

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
Surrender
Sunday, March 15, 2009

The moment you decide that you need help, the time when you will accept full assistance.

The moment you realize that what you have did not work.

The moment you decide that you want to release old beliefs and as space for other beliefs that do work.

The timing of your energy in your loose leaves you all the time and you took a prisoner has made.

The moment you decide not to live in the past.

Surrender is confess, confess to your own total honesty, no more flights, expose yourself in all your faces. you will expose you and you can forgive yourself .Then only is there room for new times, a new view , new feelings, thoughts and emotions. This release go's in circles, you can constantly repeat, each time creating a similar kind of time, by the energies that hold you, will you be detained.

Surrender is releasing creative energy, creative energy that you have built and and kneaded, which in your mind, your emotions and your thoughts choose something and if it does not work, let you know the world is based on old energy that we are all firmly, for better hold, does the ego, then surrender.

The ego will not let go, because they hold for centuries Energy (beliefs) which say that you should be ashamed and should humble. The judge ourselves .and Adam and Eve, what happened when told of the apple ate? She is ashamed of their naked.

The tree of knowledge of good and evil. they ate, and noticed that they were naked. God called them and Adam replied, behind the bushes said Adam, because when I heard I was scared and I am ashamed because I knew nude ben.God directly what he had done, and Adam replied, it's the woman who let me gave it to me from the fruit eaten.God oriented to Eva, why did you do that? Eve replied the serpent deceived me, so I covered it up.And if they were naked, they were curious why their god sent away? Or is it because they blame the other had forgotten, as their own responsibility on to another, rather than naked and say Lord I have eaten it because I was curious about that good and evil, because I can not know what I wish if I do not ever experienced it.En as was the first choice to many choices followed. It was not God who sent the man away and punished, it was the man himself, because that person is ashamed of the choice they had made and condemned themselves and each other. The first choice, it equals their first mistake.

And so are most people still caught in choices and deceit and evil are 2 words, 2 opinions 1 These trees have the same apples are as beautiful, but the one constant rate and let you choose between higher and lower, good and evil, thicker and thinner, ugly and beautiful, light and dark ect. While the other just the tree in all accepted her. You can choose, you may experience the effects of wear but you want knowledge that you experienced the art of choosing to learn and when you have chosen and the effects like you do not, then you have experienced what you do not want to here expanded to a time when you experience what you choose there are always more choices and no choice you make is perfect.

Now we are back at the time of surrender, a time when you do not want to choose, you will return to the source, back to the place where the choice is made and request that the choice you want to ensure that the choices you make one of liberation of choosing is, back to the Garden of Eden, back to the present! Where no choices exist but only His.

Give it now, or you prefer to get the drink? perhaps a drug hit, now you do not so much to choose, but do you live yet. Shame on you for the error, and give that back pain now, you do not hide behind your mask and give yourself the life terug.Leef not constantly in your past, the future for what it is, but let your heating units by that Garden of Eden in you.

Surrender yourself is to give life back.

Madonna: Frozen

You only see what your eyes want to see
How can life be what you want it to be
You're frozen
When your heart's not open

You're so consumed with how much you get
You waste your time with hate and regret
You're broken
When your heart's not open

If I could melt your heart
we'd never be apart
give yourself to me